Harry and Meghan #100 Another blurry photo by monteshito twat, why don't sugars smell rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prices of vaccines

VACCINETOTAL PRICE
FOR 2 DOSES
Astrazeneca~$12.50
Novavax~$8
Pfizer~$50
Moderna~$94.5
Sinovac~$76
Gamaleya~$25.50
COVAX Facility~$18
Sinopharm~$76

These are public prices I could find. On that, you have to add facilities needed to store vaccines. So how many vaccines can be bought for $300m?
Shitheads.

I am surprised Astrazenica isn't the cheapest to be honest...

Reactions: 14
It doesn't LOOK like a £1700 (ish) dress though does it? In fact I'd never have guessed if you hadn't said (sorry meggie but you wasted Hazos money...again)
Popped to M&S today just for a change of scene
They had much nicer dresses for under £40
It’s about time she realised it does not matter what you pay for an outfit if it does not suit you it will look like you got it from the reject rail in a charity shop

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Surprised she hasn't had the bags under eyes in last pic, removed
I wondered if that is bruising from some surgery - and not a very good make up application to hide the darkness
I am also convinced she has had no.2 already - she is smaller than after she showed up with no.1 - maybe the ambulance was the true date ....... just a thought 👽

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh that just reminded me. I saw an image of Jill Biden elsewhere and thunk to myself "That dress looks familiar".:unsure:

Yup. Indeed it was.
Smeggy copying Jill Biden's 'lemons' dress. Slightly different style, but both Oscar de la Renta. She's such a lick arse.
So, Harris's jewellery and Jill's dress. Just in case we doubted her loyalty to her Dem goddesses.
Absolutely no personal sense of individuality. At all.

Oh the dress she wore and forgot the moon bump🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Meghan's style has always been hideous. She's the classic example of someone who wants something because it's expensive, rather than because it looks good/fits. She shouldn't have been allowed to turn up to engagements looking like the town tart.

IMG_20210509_194621.jpg

IMG_20210509_194605.jpg

IMG_20210509_194542.jpg

IMG_20210509_194526.jpg

Compare to The Duchess of Cambridge, who always dresses modestly and appropriately:

IMG_20210509_194906.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I read an interesting thread on twitter about the roast Alan Carr did about MeGain on tv last night. He's best friends with Adele and she even married him. So I wonder if he'd got some juicy gossip which influenced his joke? Although to be fair they've both pretty obvious punchlines now

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I'm watching the VAX thing as punishment to myself for over cooking the steak 🙈 I deserve to suffer the pain.

Jlo looks fantastic but song choice meant no booty exposure 😂..
H DoS is definitely reading from an auto cue.
Kids band was cool, IMO.
Mrs Biden wearing lemons on her frock...
Is that Orca doing a voiceover?
WHAT is wrong with Selinas voice? It sounds nasal and electonic and her face isn't moving AT ALL!
Sean Penn...comfy and casual dress code
No idea who Eddie Vedder is 🎶 🎸
Fine words from the Pope, with subtitles so versions cannot vary 😉 nice inclusive VT.
J Balvin 🎶🎤grime artists?
Governor Newsom
Pep talk in readiness from when we're back to normal
Ben Afleck in a suit (not batman) Jimmy Kimmel in a robin suit (not black tie)
H DoS infills
Nomzamo Mbatha shouts out to those who wear scrubs.
More backstage VT filmed in B&W
Letterman hoping to gig as Father Christmas this year
Foo Fighters ❤❤❤ spesh guest Brian Johnson AC/DC 🎤Back in Black 🤘
Verbal VT of country leaders von der Leyen, Sánchez, Macron, Ardern, Trudeau, Harris.
Gayle King tiny VT 😁
HW my husband and I 😪😪😪 Bump not so pronounced, definitely lower and softer than the lie fest appearance. Dodgy hair?
Selina's caught the hold bump pose from HW when mentioning 'mothers'
Chrissy Teigan, if Jlo shows ass she want to show tits (breasts)
Jlo with the money shot number 🎤💃

I promise never to cook steak again 😁😁😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The worst was that white and blue Oscar de la Renta maxi she wore that didn't even fit. Oscar de la Renta got so much flak for how awful she looked that they had to take the photo down from Instagram. Then there was the time she went out with the price tag dangling from the hem.
Not listening to staff can have consequences it seems...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Trying to find where they published their Vax Live letter, anyone help me out?🙏

I can find the letter in papers online and in attachments, I just can't seem to find where it was published originally. The parchment background makes me think Archewell but can't spot it amongst the all the different shades of sepia. Going on that website makes me feel like I've just lost a colour cone in my eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I read an interesting thread on twitter about the roast Alan Carr did about MeGain on tv last night. He's best friends with Adele and she even married him. So I wonder if he'd got some juicy gossip which influenced his joke? Although to be fair they've both pretty obvious punchlines now
Harry's LA bestie would undoubtedly have quite a lot of dirt. I suspect Adele is too classy to pass most of it on to Alan Carr, but then at this point 95% of people in the Commonwealth have seen Meghan for who she is.

I’m never been a moon bump conspiracy theorist and this dress is evidence .. for me at least.

They are an awful ,greedy, entitled couple but that’s not a moon bump .

I’ll get me coat .
Many theories that she was pregnant, but padded it to make it look more rounded and Instagrammable. Gosh her skin is white and freckly. So is mine, but I understand why she fake tans all the time.

Reactions: 21
Popped to M&S today just for a change of scene
They had much nicer dresses for under £40
It’s about time she realised it does not matter what you pay for an outfit if it does not suit you it will look like you got it from the reject rail in a charity shop
I doubt she even step foot inside M&S. But I bet she is familiar with the returns department of every brand. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m never been a moon bump conspiracy theorist and this dress is evidence .. for me at least.

They are an awful ,greedy, entitled couple but that’s not a moon bump .

I’ll get me coat .
Im not one for the moonbump conspiracy either, I feel like it’s always clear she’s pregnant from her face nevermind the bump. I do think all the secrecy with Archie is a combo of them enjoying keeping stuff from the press mixed with worries for his safety since they don’t have the protection they wanted.

I’ll see myself out too, that all sounded far too rave 🤣🤭🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Roger Friedman's Hollywood Gossip reports that Vax Live was a flop and "needs a shot in the arm". Viewing figures for the concert were CBS 1.3m, ABC 1.7m. Chris Martin of Coldplay is supposed to be the official ambassador for Global Citizen but avoided the concert and is appearing somewhere else instead tonight, American Idol for their new record.
The article says that Global Citizen is now used to raise money for executive salaries and travel perks, and for staff to rub shoulders with rock stars. The concert was "touted from shady group Global Citizen" who used to be called Global Poverty.
Sounds dodgy and if Smeg and halfwit are involved it won't be kosher.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Why are Buckingham Palace so slow updating their website? Smeg and Hazno sre still on the list of Royal Family members. All their stuff looks old now.

I really don't think that anything will be done about the runaway Harkles until the Queen has passed away.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.