Harry and Meghan #100 Another blurry photo by monteshito twat, why don't sugars smell rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meghan's style has always been hideous. She's the classic example of someone who wants something because it's expensive, rather than because it looks good/fits. She shouldn't have been allowed to turn up to engagements looking like the town tart.

View attachment 566838
View attachment 566840
View attachment 566841
View attachment 566843

Compare to The Duchess of Cambridge, who always dresses modestly and appropriately:

View attachment 566844
Kate is class
Meghan is crass

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m never been a moon bump conspiracy theorist and this dress is evidence .. for me at least.

They are an awful ,greedy, entitled couple but that’s not a moon bump .

I’ll get me coat .
This dress was horrendous. She looks like an over-stuffed armchair.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Kate has worn some very funny floral dresses.
Guess she is unflappable like that, and laughs about it later.
The Herrera thing on Peg, is the next level of horror.
She dresses like a 6 foot, top model, on a completely wrong frame, add that someone advised her to use belts for waist creation, which can go wrong with her shape, and we get perfect Peg.
That's what some media claims.
Maybe they will name the girl Poppy that would make sense.
I really think that Harry (who seems to be incredibly basic) thought that she would be lauded as some super hot and sexy girl that he had managed to land, Victoria's Secret level. But she gets less and less attractive every year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I am surprised Astrazenica isn't the cheapest to be honest...
me too. There is another joint venture Vax coming out: French and scottish (Valneva) that is from a small biotech firm that simply opted to put their fax through 6 more months of testing. It is the "Pasteur" method ( a weakened version of the virus and not mRNA that is Moderna and Pfizer. Not sure about the others. AZ is Pasteur method, I've been told).
I've been away so not sure if oen of your rock stars managed to rustle up the "uses of proceeds" part of the VagLive/Laxative event $320m that were raised. What are they going to do with it and who is going to handle that cashola?
argh it pisses me off so much this madness

Reactions: 20
Many theories that she was pregnant, but padded it to make it look more rounded and Instagrammable. Gosh her skin is white and freckly. So is mine, but I understand why she fake tans all the time.
😀 I honestly don't think there's a woman in the world that would do that. Surely most women hate getting bigger? There's no reason to pad yourself ever!
Also the bump looks a bit square in that picture.

The variations in size going up and down are ridiculous.

Admittedly her face does look puffy at the moment but I think she's been having fillers. She'll have another new face next week.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Im not one for the moonbump conspiracy either, I feel like it’s always clear she’s pregnant from her face nevermind the bump. I do think all the secrecy with Archie is a combo of them enjoying keeping stuff from the press mixed with worries for his safety since they don’t have the protection they wanted.

I’ll see myself out too, that all sounded far too rave 🤣🤭🤷🏻‍♀️
No I agree too. She looks pregnant, she gains quite a lot of weight. She was huge after the first one when she went to some do in a navy get up which was hideous. No need to leave though, I still think she’s full of tit and totally lacking in decorum with her guttersnipe family playing out their trashy soap opera across the tabloids and sm like something off Jerry Springer.

Reactions: 19
Harry's LA bestie would undoubtedly have quite a lot of dirt. I suspect Adele is too classy to pass most of it on to Alan Carr, but then at this point 95% of people in the Commonwealth have seen Meghan for who she is.

Many theories that she was pregnant, but padded it to make it look more rounded and Instagrammable. Gosh her skin is white and freckly. So is mine, but I understand why she fake tans all the time.
The thing is - hers aren't really freckles. They're more like moles. not an issue except they are raised and inconsistent and her spackle that she wears over her fake tan and under her bronzer means that the moles protrude and .... what's the name of her make up artist weepy bff again? just so I know NEVER to use him in case I ever need a professional makeup artist (which is about as likely as Hazno getting a PhD in astrophysics)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No I agree too. She looks pregnant, she gains quite a lot of weight. She was huge after the first one when she went to some do in a navy get up which was hideous. No need to leave though, I still think she’s full of tit and totally lacking in decorum with her guttersnipe family playing out their trashy soap opera across the tabloids and sm like something off Jerry Springer.
I agree, either that or she really eats a lot of pies to keep up the guise 🤣🤣🤣 I won’t really leave it was just in jest lol, it’s far too enjoyable around here!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really think that Harry (who seems to be incredibly basic) thought that she would be lauded as some super hot and sexy girl that he had managed to land, Victoria's Secret level. But she gets less and less attractive every year.
He always claimed that William is jealous of him.
It seem that the occasionaly favorable media portrayals of him as the "unconventional" "fun" Prince, gave him the idea that his wife should be the polar opposite of the traditional Kate.
Seeing Chelsy, Cresida next to being a type, they both looked appropriate at occasions, more Kate and less Peg.
Peg is the stereotype of being "edgy" for the sake of edgy, and it's more boring and predictable, than anything the "boring" Kate has ever worn.

Reactions: 25
😀 I honestly don't think there's a woman in the world that would do that. Surely most women hate getting bigger? There's no reason to pad yourself ever!
Also the bump looks a bit square in that picture.

The variations in size going up and down are ridiculous.

Admittedly her face does look puffy at the moment but I think she's been having fillers. She'll have another new face next week.
Not true - there is a phase in every pregnancy where you just look overweight, instead of having that rounded bump look. Anyway, the footage of the moonbump is quite compelling but she was definitely pregnant. I don't think it's a stretch that someone who clutched the bump with both hands whenever possible would accentuate it during the period where it wasn't really a bump.

He always claimed that William is jealous of him.
It seem that the occasionaly favorable media portrayals of him as the "unconventional" "fun" Prince, gave him the idea that his wife should be the polar opposite of the traditional Kate.
Seeing Chelsy, Cresida next to being a type, they both looked appropriate at occasions, more Kate and less Peg.
Peg is the stereotype of being "edgy" for the sake of edgy, and it's more boring and predictable, than anything the "boring" Kate has ever worn.
There's no doubt that Cressida is more attractive than Meghan. But maybe she wasn't overt enough with her looks for Harry.

Reactions: 18
I read an interesting thread on twitter about the roast Alan Carr did about MeGain on tv last night. He's best friends with Adele and she even married him. So I wonder if he'd got some juicy gossip which influenced his joke? Although to be fair they've both pretty obvious punchlines now
I think the stories about Aitch hanging out or playing away with Adele are SS bs to try to suggest that SirSpewsAlot is cool and by association LittleMrsSpewette is therefore cool. Trying to recreate a Brad/Jen/Angie A-list dramo-rama. I suspect that Adele must LARf and LARF and LARF at these stories. Lie the stories that he and Jen Lawrence or Margot Robbie were an item. yeah... no. From a source that I mentioned many threads ago - he is a joke in the a listers. Beckham, Corden, Whitehall and a Very Famous Producer were all out one night on a lad's do. the riocked up already well juiced to Mahiki and Lo! the 2nd son of the future king. There. With "friends" who were all basically ignoring him. He saw Beckham and made his way over and a big to do about it so his "friends" at the bar would notice. Beckham, Corden and Whitehall politely acknowledged him but then moved away closing ranks. the famous producer noticed the crestfallen face of the early 30s ginge and opted to hang out with him for a bit. as a result the famous producer (I shouldn't say famous - he is a prolific and highly respected but his name never shows up anywhere except on the creds and the cheques) - he and his wife were invited to the wedding. Were it not for covid, they would have been invited to said producer's hose for dinner and vice versa.... although apparently the wife of said producer is no longer so keen. Hmmmm

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
This dress was horrendous. She looks like an over-stuffed armchair.
She has worn about 10 outfits I’ve loved on her, this wasn’t one and there’s no way she hoiked up a moon bump to fit under this.

Reactions: 8
Why are Buckingham Palace so slow updating their website? Smeg and Hazno sre still on the list of Royal Family members. All their stuff looks old now.

I really don't think that anything will be done about the runaway Harkles until the Queen has passed away.
Maybe too late by then. Scores of people will be done with RF by then for not doing what they should have eg remove titles

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Im not one for the moonbump conspiracy either, I feel like it’s always clear she’s pregnant from her face nevermind the bump. I do think all the secrecy with Archie is a combo of them enjoying keeping stuff from the press mixed with worries for his safety since they don’t have the protection they wanted.

I’ll see myself out too, that all sounded far too rave 🤣🤭🤷🏻‍♀️
I honestly don't think protection comes into it Jack. We've seen protection following PWB on that bike ride and he brought them to London for the funeral. I think she's just building up the suspence and keeping control of the one thing she fully controls. Let's be honest, PWB has no say in things in that household, as long as he gets roast chickened on special occasions he'll stay in line.
Much as I love kiddies, if that kid we get glimpses of is farchiedoll then he certainly has his dad's hair issue already. I hate seeing little uns with dodgy hairlines and farchie's looks like a 30 yr old's, poor little sod.
Anyway, he's her banker. When she runs out of things to merch he'll be on the block, up for auction to be plastered as an exclusive somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The thing is - hers aren't really freckles. They're more like moles. not an issue except they are raised and inconsistent and her spackle that she wears over her fake tan and under her bronzer means that the moles protrude and .... what's the name of her make up artist weepy bff again? just so I know NEVER to use him in case I ever need a professional makeup artist (which is about as likely as Hazno getting a PhD in astrophysics)
Daniel Martin, the weeping wimp who bursts into tears whenever he's near her, overcome by her compassion and beauty and shaking with so much emotion his eyeliner's all over the place. Apparently she's a dream to do, with her clear even skin, eezy clip-on teeth, silky mahonany tresses and naturally healthy girl-next-door look. Not. Miow. 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
We need a Royal fashion thread, maybe for global Royals, there are some comedy gold moments in all Royal houses, Peg and Fergie would be the leaders of course.

WTF🤮🤮

I don't even...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.