Harry and Meghan #100 Another blurry photo by monteshito twat, why don't sugars smell rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I need to calm down today but I suddenly had the thought
What would Joan Rivers have made of all this - she would have roasted these 2 like no other - they don’t make ‘em like that anymore 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I found this interesting post online regarding the Vax thingy:

'Covid affecting woc and not wanting for the vaccine to be politicized...?? Uh?? My eyes just rolled back into my head what in the actual duck are they saying?

I’m from a third world country and we have such a big problem with fake/counterfeit items being sold that it would be a scary prospect to have the vaccines produced here. And the reason that we can’t get them is because our government is so incompetent and corrupt. Mr and Mrs 6 absolutely disgust me, they know nothing about the struggles in third world countries so can somebody pls just scream “shut the duck up” to their faces. They’re not helping and they will never be of help to us, and at this point it’s insulting to have to listen to their bullshit 🙄🙄'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Honestly I need to calm down today but I suddenly had the thought
What would Joan Rivers have made of all this - she would have roasted these 2 like no other - they don’t make ‘em like that anymore 🤣
These days she wouldn't have been able to. No one is allowed to say anything negative about smegs. See upthreadd my post on art historian and also the gentle joke Alan Carr said on his show last night. Both got a reprimand!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Oh that just reminded me. I saw an image of Jill Biden elsewhere and thunk to myself "That dress looks familiar".:unsure:

Yup. Indeed it was.
Smeggy copying Jill Biden's 'lemons' dress. Slightly different style, but both Oscar de la Renta. She's such a lick arse.
So, Harris's jewellery and Jill's dress. Just in case we doubted her loyalty to her Dem goddesses.
Absolutely no personal sense of individuality. At all.

Bought this in M&S sale back in January, only £14. Markle can stick her copy cat lemon dress where lemons don’t grow!
1620574337039.jpeg
:p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
How much did they rasie? for WHAT? Where is that money going to go?
A post on achewell was saying if you donate 5 dollars it will be matched to 20 by other charities and enable 4 vaccines to be purchased. It didn't say archewell would donate just that if you donated through GAvi (a different organisation) . The money is supposed to be going to covax to help with funding according to this.
Wonder how much they donated?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
These days she wouldn't have been able to. No one is allowed to say anything negative about smegs. See upthreadd my post on art historian and also the gentle joke Alan Carr said on his show last night. Both got a reprimand!
@LadyMuck - yes very sadly you are right I know - so was just a thought - I just wish we still had some comedy to laugh at - one of my first events is going to be a comedy show that’s for sure - 😀

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I found this interesting post online regarding the Vax thingy:

'Covid affecting woc and not wanting for the vaccine to be politicized...?? Uh?? My eyes just rolled back into my head what in the actual duck are they saying?

I’m from a third world country and we have such a big problem with fake/counterfeit items being sold that it would be a scary prospect to have the vaccines produced here. And the reason that we can’t get them is because our government is so incompetent and corrupt. Mr and Mrs 6 absolutely disgust me, they know nothing about the struggles in third world countries so can somebody pls just scream “shut the duck up” to their faces. They’re not helping and they will never be of help to us, and at this point it’s insulting to have to listen to their bullshit 🙄🙄'
Yes they say they don't want vaccines politicised but there is no way you can separate the two as the governments of many countries are the ones that they targeted on twitter. Sorry but that to me immediately minimises the seriousness of the request.
Hey Mr president I tweeted you because I figure that's a serious background for communication.
Idiots.
They are politicising it by asking governments to donate and support which ultimately comes down to taxpayers and the individual.

Reactions: 21
I think it requires better English than mine to dissect the complexities of things like "the" and "any" Prince of Wales.
The blog is by a mild Stan, who writes about all things Royal.
One wonders if the Letters Pattent from 2012 have far more impact, and is it possible that Harry's children were never meant to have titles past the 2012 version, even when Charles is King.
I frankly got completely lost.
Here it is:

The new letters patent was only to address the issue of the possibility of George being a girl and therefore not entitled to be styled HRH when a younger brother would be. Since the rules of succession changed this would mean the first born daughter would be higher in the line of succession than her HRH brother. If there are no new letter patent before Charles succeeds the throne Harry's kids automatically legally become HRH Prince/ss. I suspect at the time they were expecting Harry to marry someone reasonable and the children would be styled as the children of a duke from birth and keep that style like the Wessex kids. Lizzie needs to act now

Reactions: 29
Smeg and scabies going to the same cosmetic surgeon with their wonky nostrils
50059DE5-C89C-4AD6-93EE-C96CADDF1833.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Smeg and scabies going to the same cosmetic surgeon with their wonky nostrils View attachment 566557
shame money can't buy class or a proper nose 😂

Is it possible that smeggy wasn't invited to the concert? Maybe Hazzo haggled for a buy one, get two deal. Maybe they were only interested in the prince and not a princess wannabe.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Smeg and scabies going to the same cosmetic surgeon with their wonky nostrils View attachment 566557
Is anyone else getting the feeling that this is going to be a Thing, now? Most of our major news events are going to come with some kind of lucrative propaganda from Megz whilst she's sat in a garden in a designer dress on her Bench. I don't understand why they don't have a you tube channel yet.

screen-shot-2020-12-14-at-07-35-21-1607931581.png

1015052cJGM0Msw.jpg

50059DE5-C89C-4AD6-93EE-C96CADDF1833.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I love this cartoon...

I did think when I saw the balloon photo with Archie...that is an accident waiting to happen!

How many times have you seen families buying one of those helium balloons at a park for their child...only to see them seconds later, crying and wailing in distress as they had let go by mistake...and the balloon was heading up into the clouds!

I think we did it once...Before learning it was an expensive mistake!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
EXACTLY ! witch, go educate them, go into BAME neighbourhoods in your Oscar De larenta dresses, get on a soap box and educate those who insist covid is a white master scheme to inject them with tracking devices because their pastor says so. I dare ya witch. But that won't happen, now will it. Because she'd rather burn all her designer clothes than mingle with the peasants outside her mansion. Bad enough that she has to have them in her Monty tit Hole cooking and nannying and gardening. God forbid she has to pretend to love them enough to educate them on their backward health beliefs.

I think it will be pre recorded, with only family present and a few press reps. Then released on the day of her birthday.
There are just too many things that can go wrong. Or right when PWB gets booed:m
I still have half a mind that if it was done and dusted whilst WB was here for the funeral. A recorded speech each which could then be tagged onto a film of the great unveiling, could pass muster under covid restrictions?

Is anyone else getting the feeling that this is going to be a Thing, now? Most of our major news events are going to come with some kind of lucrative propaganda from Megz whilst she's sat in a garden in a designer dress on her Bench. I don't understand why they don't have a you tube channel yet.

View attachment 566569

View attachment 566571

View attachment 566573
just twigged....Jessica rabbit! That’s who the witch is trying to be 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.