Harry and Meghan #100 Another blurry photo by monteshito twat, why don't sugars smell rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally true story- I’m 38 and was invited to my jab this week (our area are doing amazing). I got to my appointment on Saturday morning, no one there and sign up saying clinic was cancelled. Was slightly pissed but had a call later to tell me the jvc had decided the AstraZeneca isn’t the best option for those under 40 due to potential blood clots so I have to wait for the other options to become available- brilliant service from my local nhs. If the patents go how do they manage situations like this?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
scobie must be so saddened tonight. He was desperately whipping the sussex squad into a fury over this Prince Michael business earlier, and they were pretty much calling for the guy to be hung drawn and quartered, and they were likening him to Prince Andrew, tremendous amounts of whataboutery were going on. But in the last few hours Prince Michael's business partner has spoken, and it's all gone a bit "meh, whatever", and the rest of the nation doesn't seem to give a tit about the story. Poor scobie and the sugar squad, sorry but whatever Prince Michael has done, nobody cares, and your mud just isn't sticking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Maybe too late by then. Scores of people will be done with RF by then for not doing what they should have eg remove titles
I'd not be surprised if the RF left them there on purpose for the time being to maintain the status quo. The stans won't have an excuse to rage that their dimwit Prince has been deleted from the family noticeboard. When the time comes, they will be wiped away like the stains they are, but not just yet.
So relax, Hamster, it's all in hand I believe ( your post no. 580 )

Reactions: 20
😀 I honestly don't think there's a woman in the world that would do that. Surely most women hate getting bigger? There's no reason to pad yourself ever!
Also the bump looks a bit square in that picture.

The variations in size going up and down are ridiculous.

Admittedly her face does look puffy at the moment but I think she's been having fillers. She'll have another new face next week.
I loved my bump, plus it was the only time in my life I had actual boobs!! I do think she pads, the bump in this new bit is so much smaller than the Oprah chicken coop shot. I don't know why, cannot get my head around it. Attention perhaps??

The photos that someone posted of her outfits, she just always slightly misses the mark. I think at some point someone must've told her she had good legs so now they're always out.

It's so weird that she never calls her husband by his name. Everyone knows who she's married to so why not just refer to him by name? She's an odd person.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
It's so weird that she never calls her husband by his name. Everyone knows who she's married to so why not just refer to him by name? She's an odd person.
It's a way of removing any importance or identity he has. Abusive men rarely use a partners name they'll say "babe" "My mrs" etc, it reinforces the idea that the person is irrelevant, it's only through their connection to the abuser that they even exist.

• Sad
Reactions: 37

Hadn't thought of that
Tbh I'm not sure about how I feel about the Cambridges' use of the helicopter for personal use. I remember in 2016 Catherine was criticised for taking a £3000 helicopter journey from London to Norfolk, while HM took a similar journey by train for £54. I know that there are a lot of security considerations especially when the whole family is travelling, but if Meghan was doing the same I know I'd be criticising her as wasteful.

Reactions: 25
Tbh I'm not sure about how I feel about the Cambridges' use of the helicopter for personal use. I remember in 2016 Catherine was criticised for taking a £3000 helicopter journey from London to Norfolk, while HM took a similar journey by train for £54. I know that there are a lot of security considerations especially when the whole family is travelling, but if Meghan was doing the same I know I'd be criticising her as wasteful.
Do we know that they actually went anywhere in the helicopter or had it just landed and the kids were having a look at it

Reactions: 13
I loved my bump, plus it was the only time in my life I had actual boobs!! I do think she pads, the bump in this new bit is so much smaller than the Oprah chicken coop shot. I don't know why, cannot get my head around it. Attention perhaps??

The photos that someone posted of her outfits, she just always slightly misses the mark. I think at some point someone must've told her she had good legs so now they're alwsys out.

I'll say! Actually it was her who told us that she'd got good legs. She wrote in one description of herself I read ages ago that she has "legs that go on for ever" !!! (The only thing about her that goes on for ever is her endless whingeing and lying.)
I kid you not. Nobody's ever dares to tell her that they're like the two halves of a broken wishbone, short, scrawny, bunioned and with scarred knees from years of crawling around on carpets with clients.
I think she doesn't call Hazzno by his name now unlike before because he no longer has an dentity as an individual in her mind. He's a possession of hers, a hostage, and is only now seen in terms of her own glorious self. She used to call him Harry and clung to him, then Hazza, then H, now "my husband", as she's absorbed him completely into her towering ego. She is the Big I Am and there's no room for anyone else in the show unless and only if it suits her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
She has worn about 10 outfits I’ve loved on her, this wasn’t one and there’s no way she hoiked up a moon bump to fit under this.
Really? Wow. I've not seen one. Dress wise, yes she's worn a couple of nice dresses but they looked shite on her because of her short torso, chicken legs and linebacker shoulders.
She has no clue what suits her shape and truly thinks that if it looks great on the 6ft tall model it will look like that on her. She's deluded.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I can't remember if this was posted in the last thread but this is the incredibly arrogant and demanding letter that the Harkles sent out to the pharma companies
View attachment 565233
The arrogance to think that the scientists who have developed the vaccines don't understand the need for them to be distributed globally. Who do they think they are? And I would say that about any 'celeb' saying that, it's ridiculous. Have they given any kudos to AZ for selling at cost? Or to the billions of £££s countries have put into the scheme already, and the large numbers already distributed? Guessing not, but worth a check. Also plenty of things circulate in developing countries that we have vaccines or medications for, are they arsed about them, or just covid as it also affected us?

So some countries actually didn’t want the vaccines that they were already being offered to them heavily discounted? That’s not really the same story as I’ve heard from Vax Live.
Logistically Pfizer is a nightmare to transport and store. There are some countries who don't have the means to buy or store/run tonnes of fridges, and yep mrna is a new tech, and bearing in mind knowledge and attitudes to science and medicine vary for a plethora of reasons, it's not surprising it wasn't an appealing option to some.

But hey, sure a load of privileged know better than the countries themselves.

Reactions: 30
Do we believe the amount that VaxRecorded say they've raised? I'm not sure I do. Especially since no one appeared to watch it. Or very few people, relatively speaking.
I'll bet good money that the Harkles have taken a cut and wouldn't be surprised if everyone else did too. And the staff will certainly be getting paid good wages.
To be honest, I think that these days charities are a con. (Except very small local charities) The money actually used for the purpose of the charity is small whilst the workers involved pay themselves excellent wages and have great benefits. But perhaps I'm a cynic.
I think that Harry's wife has the most appalling taste in clothes and nothing ever fits. I read somewhere that she can't have them fitted because she returns the stuff back to the design house. Either way, someone should have sat her down and taught her how to dress well. Then again she probably wouldn't take the advice anyway. After all, she knows best and is an expert in every subject and the most wonderful person ever.
She's definitely abusing Harry imo. How long before she insists that he write his autobiography? Actually written by her of course.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Heli is landing directly in front of the windows of the apartments, for everyone, even visitors and dignitaries.
They are colour coded. So one needs to know which one is Wills and Kate.

Princess Michael's cats used to enter panic mode, and create chaos when one landed.
Helicopters are used for fast journeys above 50 miles distance, and one is a lease, the other is a minimum hours contract. They are a Sikorsky 76, and a Augusta Westland.
Also the Cambs, are primary terrorist targets, Harkles are not, nor would their deaths have a constitutional impact.
Political impact yes.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Really? Wow. I've not seen one. Dress wise, yes she's worn a couple of nice dresses but they looked shite on her because of her short torso, chicken legs and linebacker shoulders.
She has no clue what suits her shape and truly thinks that if it looks great on the 6ft tall model it will look like that on her. She's deluded.
Tbh I've seen a couple of dresses that really do flatter her figure but she managed to mess up those outfits with the accessories. The rest of the time (as in most of the time), I agree, she doesn't look so good. With all the money she has now, you'd think she would have hired a personal stylist.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am surprised Astrazenica isn't the cheapest to be honest...
It's $3 to developing countries. They basically agreed that they would forever sell it to developing countries at that very low price, whilst for everyone else once the pandemic is over they can raise the price (they're currently running not for profit).

Reactions: 21
Excuse me what about that divine Emelia Wickstead outfit in Toad Green that she wore to the Commonwealth Service? That was a classic, with its tight bodice showing the sagging strapless bra, and the discreet square pouch on her back under the cape for the clever recording device!
Her gallant Prince by her side with matching green flashes in his gusset, and his very own recording device strapped to his back too - his 'n hers undercover turds, hoping to hoover up some quotes from his unsuspecting family to feed to lapdog Scrotie for their upcoming blockbuster Finding Freedom.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.