Harry and Meghan #100 Another blurry photo by monteshito twat, why don't sugars smell rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Will I be deemed as a racist if I ask what kind of hair the unborn child will have? Will I be featured on another bench interview and be internationally famous for asking that question? 😂 Maybe a nonwoke billionaire will slide into my DM. 😂 joking.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is anyone else getting the feeling that this is going to be a Thing, now? Most of our major news events are going to come with some kind of lucrative propaganda from Megz whilst she's sat in a garden in a designer dress on her Bench. I don't understand why they don't have a you tube channel yet.

View attachment 566569

View attachment 566571

View attachment 566573
So from now on are we also going to see her with the really heavy eye makeup at every appearance? Why does she keep wearing it if it doesn't suit her? I get that Diana used to do it, as did Catherine, but they both have big eyes so can somewhat get away with it (although I'm personally not a fan of it at all). It makes HW's eyes look smaller than they are and brings way more attention to her nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A post on achewell was saying if you donate 5 dollars it will be matched to 20 by other charities and enable 4 vaccines to be purchased. It didn't say archewell would donate just that if you donated through GAvi (a different organisation) . The money is supposed to be going to covax to help with funding according to this.
Wonder how much they donated?

The probably donated duck-all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The Palace have to address the titles issue , it’s imperative!

Those children should not ever be Prince and Princess, no further explanation needed here.

Let them make money through her merching of crappy books and her appalling dress sense but DO NOT LET THE KIDS HAVE TITLES.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Omg anyone watching the vax live thing on now. So over the top, cheese. Cringe. Jlo mum singing Sweet Jennifer instead of Sweet Caroline

H definitely using an autocue. Why couldn't he just speak from the heart

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m behind today so not sure if this has been spotted.
the recent video looks like montecito background. Which it is, It’s an Oprah style green screen again, so it looks like love tree or whatever shite its called, but that’s not where it’s been filmed. She is not in montecito. Green screen tech but when you know you can’t unsee it.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Prices of vaccines

VACCINETOTAL PRICE
FOR 2 DOSES
Astrazeneca~$12.50
Novavax~$8
Pfizer~$50
Moderna~$94.5
Sinovac~$76
Gamaleya~$25.50
COVAX Facility~$18
Sinopharm~$76

These are public prices I could find. On that, you have to add facilities needed to store vaccines. So how many vaccines can be bought for $300m?
Shitheads.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Omg anyone watching the vax live thing on now. So over the top, cheese. Cringe. Jlo mum singing Sweet Jennifer instead of Sweet Caroline

H definitely using an autocue. Why couldn't he just speak from the heart
Because she hasn't got one, what a load.of sickly, vile hypocrites

How publicity works if you pay enough to your PR team:

The press release to AP for VaxLive, saying how much was raised (pinch of salt needed but still...), name checking the stars (including Prince Harry - no mention of his wife in the entire press release.)

On Planet Meghan aka Harpers Bazaar though

'Meghan Markle wasn't able to attend Global Citizen's Vax Live: The Concert To Reunite The World in person, but she still made sure her voice was heard at the event....'

'The Independent' is also running Meghan's PR, which is ironic

'Vax Live concert: Meghan Markle gives first TV appearance after Jennifer Lopez, Foo Fighters and more perform...'

Just a bunch of cunts

Reactions: 19
Can't bear anymore of this snoozefest. Switching over. Seeing smeg would tip me over edge 😁

Eta: Biden looks half dead

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Smeg and scabies going to the same cosmetic surgeon with their wonky nostrils View attachment 566557
There's something wrong with the left side of her face and now the two sides are different, squiff. Left nostril sagging.
Top left lip seems to have a life of its own and is making its own speech on a completely different topic. As a qualified lip-reader I think the top left lip speech is about their plans for world domination, but I'll take a closer look and report back.
Her eyes remind me of an animal's eyes but I can't think what it is, some reptile though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Congratulations everyone on hitting #100! I think it's a year since I came across this thread and you lovely lot. I've laughed, I've cried and I'm pages behind since the thread started on speed. Big love.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Danja Zone, on Archie's hair

I just watched this short video and Danja is right that there's no way this is the same child as in the Porka interview that introduced Farch to millions, but it was really Gavin (as you do). Different build, different hair. Like Danja I really can't understand why nobody says anything about these glaring things that just don't add up. The press are silent and nobody calls them out on anything.
ETA From memory Brynn Gingras Gavin's mum deleted the film which had been on her work FB and closed her account when this came out and it was all over the internet, is that right?
ETA 2 Gossip Cop says that reports of the baby shower or sprinkle are all fiction, it's not happening.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Honestly I need to calm down today but I suddenly had the thought
What would Joan Rivers have made of all this - she would have roasted these 2 like no other - they don’t make ‘em like that anymore 🤣
Yes I agree with you but the Queen of Fellatio is rapidly looking like her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.