Harry and Meghan #100 Another blurry photo by monteshito twat, why don't sugars smell rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's outrageous that she can wear such expensive jewellery while asking people to donate. Words fail me

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Kate has worn some very funny floral dresses.
Guess she is unflappable like that, and laughs about it later.
The Herrera thing on Peg, is the next level of horror.
She dresses like a 6 foot, top model, on a completely wrong frame, add that someone advised her to use belts for waist creation, which can go wrong with her shape, and we get perfect Peg.
That's what some media claims.
Maybe they will name the girl Poppy that would make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
More politics.
Media ommited the full name of that thing:

Peg sucking up in the right places.
Next thing Jil Biden will attend her baby shower.
Oh that just reminded me. I saw an image of Jill Biden elsewhere and thunk to myself "That dress looks familiar".:unsure:

Yup. Indeed it was.
Smeggy copying Jill Biden's 'lemons' dress. Slightly different style, but both Oscar de la Renta. She's such a lick arse.
So, Harris's jewellery and Jill's dress. Just in case we doubted her loyalty to her Dem goddesses.
Absolutely no personal sense of individuality. At all.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Agree. I wish the RF would introduce a new rule that royal children can't be an HRH, Prince/Princess or in the line of succession if they have dual nationality with a non-Commonwealth country. And that any title they may hold is only to be used in the UK and the Commonwealth. Married-ins would only be granted a title on marriage if they were full British or Commonwealth citizens or renounced their previous nationality, like Crown Princess Mary of Denmark had to do.
It's a very fair and logical thing to do. If one is in direct line to the throne (and thus being an HRH/Prince/etc), you should hold allegiance to that country. The public need to know you have a vested positive interest in the country and are putting the country before any other. I know in Australia, for example, you're not allowed to be Prime Minister if you are a dual citizen (I think there's some lenience for if you're in the process of renouncing?). I feel like the Scandi royals have a good handle on that sort of thing, overall. See in Denmark (as you mentioned) Crown Princess Mary, also Marie, Henrik, Alexandra. And too, the slimming of the working royals of the Swedish Royal Family with only the children of the Crown Princess couple remaining in the official Royal line-up (and the children of the youngest-daughter-of-the-king princess are living currently Stateside).

Why wasn't she there at the event? Is she not vaccinated already? 😲 It's so strange that she chose to do a recording of herself. I'm waiting for the day her face melts and she becomes a distant cousin of Scabie.

That necklace is hideous. It looks like a fist is punching her neck. They're trying to sell that expensive necklace to middle class and poor women. 😠
I think it was @Baguette who said there were stories that she was at the event behind the scenes?
And in the original articles talking about the filming, they mentioned that she "trusted" her darling Haz to get their message across. Ah, there's the rub, Haz and HFW are two of the celebrities involved with the event who haven't talked about their vaccine status. Of course, she would record herself - need to publicise The Bench TM! 😉
The necklace brand are supporters of intersectional feminism, I believe?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
How publicity works if you pay enough to your PR team:

The press release to AP for VaxLive, saying how much was raised (pinch of salt needed but still...), name checking the stars (including Prince Harry - no mention of his wife in the entire press release.)

On Planet Meghan aka Harpers Bazaar though

'Meghan Markle wasn't able to attend Global Citizen's Vax Live: The Concert To Reunite The World in person, but she still made sure her voice was heard at the event....'

'The Independent' is also running Meghan's PR, which is ironic

'Vax Live concert: Meghan Markle gives first TV appearance after Jennifer Lopez, Foo Fighters and more perform...'

Meanwhile in the real world of lala land

so they are stating they have raised $302 mil for vaccinations of which 26million doses have /are being procured - ?
Doesn't add up to me - I cannot imagine 26mil doses just sitting in a warehouse somewhere - the manufacturing will take time and then they have to manage the logistics and then they have to be administered -

India’s population is currently est 1.36 billion - that is just India ! without all the other countries desperate to secure the vaccinations - sounds like the proverbial drop in the ocean on a global scale - still, so long as the celebs can all sleep at night - after all patting themselves on the back - what a total tit, virtue signalling PR show this really is - and I wonder if those appearing are getting a good cut - as Chairs (or benches) I have no doubt they will have been given a good % - they have made it perfectly clear that they will not do anything which doesnt involve too much actual work and getting Their hands on their ‘god’ which is the money. Makes me sick - gawd help us Geldof doesn’t jump on this bandwagon - 🤬

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
This is excellent and you have the job.
*However, the 'shackles' were apparently her bike. Well, well. Is this why H whimpered on about bicycles, or was he thinking of his wife's former glory as the village bike at Soho's?
YAY! I'll be on the first plane possible to California! Can't wait to be chauffeured to Casa Merchdom in a gas-guzzling tank! :love: I wonder if there's an encyclopedia of woke word salad? :unsure: Never mind if not, all I need to do is write in a way that makes me shudder, feel a tad queasy, wonder where my point is and it'll be perfect for all speeches, interviews, tell-alls, leaks to the media and merch outings :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mummy, my mummy, my darling mummy was the most kind and compassionate person who has ever lived. Mummy chose to be her most authentic self, no matter the intense glare and negativity from the media and no matter how twisted they became in their lies. Mummy told me that once she was liberated from the shackles which kept her muzzled, she could live her truth, live authentically and be free to follow her heart. I know she is looking down, she is so proud of my strong, empowered (just like Mummy), precious wife Meghan, smiling over her grandson, is so proud of Her Son for protecting his family and taking them to freedom, and will be by our side when our daughter is born/was by our side when our daughter was born [use as appropriate]. I hope you will be able to take inspiration when you visit her statue here, knowing that if you live your true, authentic self, then you too can be like a princess. Not that any of you will ever be the true Queen that Mummy was. Nor can you be a crown princess, my darling Meg is, knowing how much Mummy would love her. She has been with us through everything and I know she will continue to bless us and guide us. Thank you.

---

Think I'll get the job of speech writer for them lot in the States?
Absolutely, the job's yours for the asking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think it was @Baguette who said there were stories that she was at the event behind the scenes?
And in the original articles talking about the filming, they mentioned that she "trusted" her darling Haz to get their message across. Ah, there's the rub, Haz and HFW are two of the celebrities involved with the event who haven't talked about their vaccine status. Of course, she would record herself - need to publicise The Bench TM! 😉
The necklace brand are supporters of intersectional feminism, I believe?
I think it was probably speculation, I never saw it confirmed and it looks as if she wasn't there to me. Slightly weird that Harry had two separate speeches on stage, plus later a video for Megzy. Why won't either of the Harkles tell us if they've been vaccinated, if we are all in this together?

Reactions: 22
Oh that just reminded me. I saw an image of Jill Biden elsewhere and thunk to myself "That dress looks familiar".:unsure:

Yup. Indeed it was.
Smeggy copying Jill Biden's 'lemons' dress. Slightly different style, but both Oscar de la Renta. She's such a lick arse.
So, Harris's jewellery and Jill's dress. Just in case we doubted her loyalty to her Dem goddesses.
Absolutely no personal sense of individuality. At all.

She has no personality of her own. She’s aped Diana, Kate, Wallis, Kamala, Michelle...tailored her ‘personality’ to ensnare PWB. The only things that are her own are jealousy, vindictiveness and spite.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Agree. I wish the RF would introduce a new rule that royal children can't be an HRH, Prince/Princess or in the line of succession if they have dual nationality with a non-Commonwealth country. And that any title they may hold is only to be used in the UK and the Commonwealth. Married-ins would only be granted a title on marriage if they were full British or Commonwealth citizens or renounced their previous nationality, like Crown Princess Mary of Denmark had to do.
Did she ever apply for Uk citizenship? As far as I know I don’t think she actually went through with it - but happy to be told differently. He cannot stay in the US indefinitely surely - on his ‘diplomatic’ free pass - there are decisions to be made - if he takes dual nationality then he must be out of the line of succession - hopefully he will apply for full citizenship and we will be rid of them both - as for the offspring I cannot accept them as Royals I’m afraid - Farchie may well have dual but the sibling will be American surely - unless they come back to the UK for the birth - very doubtful - in my eyes they are an American family now so no longer our problem
Armed forces oath of allegiance:-
‘’ that I will be faithful and bare true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the second, her heirs and sucessors and that I will, as in duty bound, honestly and faithfully defend Her Majesty’’

maybe he should frame that and put it on his bedroom wall

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
The world has gone mad when an art historian is accused of racism for saying 'the dreaded Meghan'

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Exactly. It’s easy to engage in the stroppy student politics of whinging and finger-pointing (albeit embarrassingly naive/virtue-signalling when you’re nearly 40 like those vile Harkles). It’s a whole lot more mature to recognise that things like the response to a global pandemic and the need to vaccinate 7bn people in a wide-range of health systems, often in places with unreliable electricity or without roads, is a little bit more bleeping complicated.
They wont have thought about things like that as they couldnt give a toss . Its all " me, me- look at me", and " earnest face for the media", etc. whilst doing it.

Reactions: 15
She has no personality of her own. She’s aped Diana, Kate, Wallis, Kamala, Michelle...tailored her ‘personality’ to ensnare PWB. The only things that are her own are jealousy, vindictiveness and spite.
Can't you just hear her on the phone to these people "Oh Jill sweetie I just LOVE your dress. You have such amazing taste. Adorable. I have lemon trees in my garden, yah, I love lemons. Oscar de la Renta you say?"

H ... I need your credit card, NOW!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why wasn't she there at the event? Is she not vaccinated already? 😲 It's so strange that she chose to do a recording of herself. I'm waiting for the day her face melts and she becomes a distant cousin of Scabie.

That necklace is hideous. It looks like a fist is punching her neck. They're trying to sell that expensive necklace to middle class and poor women. 😠
Because she didn't want to be lost amongst the other celebs and J Lo's butt. She wants all the attention, they were her warm up act before the release, she was the main/important attraction who doesn't share the stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Tell us what you really think...don’t hold back 😂
( Love it )
@Kotare, this IS @Nuttynana holding back ! Wait til you see her when she loses it and is in full flow! :LOL: Yikes !!
Meanwhile in the real world of lala land

so they are stating they have raised $302 mil for vaccinations of which 26million doses have /are being procured - ?
Doesn't add up to me - I cannot imagine 26mil doses just sitting in a warehouse somewhere - the manufacturing will take time and then they have to manage the logistics and then they have to be administered -

India’s population is currently est 1.36 billion - that is just India ! without all the other countries desperate to secure the vaccinations - sounds like the proverbial drop in the ocean on a global scale - still, so long as the celebs can all sleep at night - after all patting themselves on the back - what a total tit, virtue signalling PR show this really is - and I wonder if those appearing are getting a good cut - as Chairs (or benches) I have no doubt they will have been given a good % - they have made it perfectly clear that they will not do anything which doesnt involve too much actual work and getting Their hands on their ‘god’ which is the money. Makes me sick - gawd help us Geldof doesn’t jump on this bandwagon - 🤬
BIB ... "I wonder if those appearing are getting a good cut - as Chaire (or benches)..."
MadAboutMeghan reports on the Global Citizens Vax Live Concert that Harry and Meghan are "leading a coordinated drive across the world" and that the couple are "Serving As CAMPAIGN STOOLS :poop::poop: As Illustrated ". No mention of chairs, benches or pouffes....Surely there's been a crossed PR wire here ??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who on EARTH wears a bleeping shirt dress with a tie waist when they are meant to be however many months pregnant she is meant to be?? At that stage (and for some of us for many years after) a waist is but a dim distant memory. And the bling! And the spends! She is not right in the head.
Off to read back now.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Seems as if Scobie is trying to appear as if he is not partisan....
He's just diversifying his portfolio for when his Markle Sparkle stock goes belly-up.

"My husband and I".
Repeatedly? When William gives a speech and refers to Catherine, even if he says "my wife" he always then uses her name. Nice to see HFW sees herself in an equal partnership with her Darling Husband.

What is happening to her face, especially around her eyes? Speaking of her eyes, there's a look in them in the vaxlive video which I can't put my finger on. It's not just pure smugness, is it that they almost look....demonic? Soulless? Scrolling through the Mail's coverage, this screenshot in particular makes me feel very uncomfortable

View attachment 566061

Nice to see the moment her video is released we also know exactly the brands and cost of her garb.

I ensured my father (whose brain is working 500 hours a week on covid response and covax) saw their open letter to the vaccination companies. In an attempt to have a dash of decorum (maybe because it's Sunday?), I couldn't possibly quote verbatim what he said, but it went along the lines of "when will they shut up and go away?"

It's wonderful to see her on The Bench TM. It's times like this we can see the extent of her acting abilities
- sounds like HFW, looks like HFW and spouting lines she learnt while sounding like she's spouting lines she learnt 😁
That picture reminds me of this meme-- the mentally unbalanced, overly attached girlfriend. (And I wouldn't use Megzy's dress as a toilet scrubber)

Overly_attached_GF.jpg

With her usual word salad where she says women of colour suffer more, why did she not address the fact that many people of colour refuse to take the vaccine (for whatever reason). She should have offered encouragement instead of causing division and negativity
The US Government did some really horrible experiments on black soldiers in the past, black women seem to have a higher mortality rate with pregnancy here, and blacks overall have a lower life expectancy here. There are a lot of other things as well that feed into their distrust of the medical community-- things that we're not taught in school that just going on TV and saying "TRUST ME" is not going to fix. Leave it to Megz to come face to face with a real problem and back away quickly when she does. She's only interested in quick, superficial soundbites that come with a large, easy paycheck.

That does appear to be what they were told, along with she wants to break the internet https://www.entertainmentdaily.co.u...man-on-the-planet-claims-lady-colin-campbell/

Be careful what you wish for. You may get it.

Why is Meghan saying that women and women of colour have suffered the most from Covid19?

She does talk garbage! I thought that statistically more men than women had died? So surely just on basic facts, men have suffered more than women from the deadly effects of Covid19?

Yes there are economic issues....particularly work and childcare issues, which have affected all women....particularly poorer women from economically deprived areas....but.....thats a massive leap....

And nothing says care and concern for others better, than wearing a massively expensive dress to ask people with less than you for money!
More men die of covid, Megzy most affected! Bigots!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.