Harry and Meghan #100 Another blurry photo by monteshito twat, why don't sugars smell rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it requires better English than mine to dissect the complexities of things like "the" and "any" Prince of Wales.
The blog is by a mild Stan, who writes about all things Royal.
One wonders if the Letters Pattent from 2012 have far more impact, and is it possible that Harry's children were never meant to have titles past the 2012 version, even when Charles is King.
I frankly got completely lost.
Here it is:

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
How publicity works if you pay enough to your PR team:

The press release to AP for VaxLive, saying how much was raised (pinch of salt needed but still...), name checking the stars (including Prince Harry - no mention of his wife in the entire press release.)

On Planet Meghan aka Harpers Bazaar though

'Meghan Markle wasn't able to attend Global Citizen's Vax Live: The Concert To Reunite The World in person, but she still made sure her voice was heard at the event....'

'The Independent' is also running Meghan's PR, which is ironic

'Vax Live concert: Meghan Markle gives first TV appearance after Jennifer Lopez, Foo Fighters and more perform...'

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
With her usual word salad where she says women of colour suffer more, why did she not address the fact that many people of colour refuse to take the vaccine (for whatever reason). She should have offered encouragement instead of causing division and negativity
EXACTLY ! witch, go educate them, go into BAME neighbourhoods in your Oscar De larenta dresses, get on a soap box and educate those who insist covid is a white master scheme to inject them with tracking devices because their pastor says so. I dare ya witch. But that won't happen, now will it. Because she'd rather burn all her designer clothes than mingle with the peasants outside her mansion. Bad enough that she has to have them in her Monty tit Hole cooking and nannying and gardening. God forbid she has to pretend to love them enough to educate them on their backward health beliefs.

I have tried to find information on the unveiling eg. Will the public be allowed anywhere near to where it takes place - cannot see anything. I expect it will be invited charities and a few invitees with special links to Diana. Just wondering for a ‘friend’🤫 I expect this will be the last we will see of PWB for a very long time on UK soil - 😆 before he returns to his Ivory Castle / bubble - I won’t believe he will attend until I see it tbh - he should leave it to PW and stay where he is IMO 😉
I think it will be pre recorded, with only family present and a few press reps. Then released on the day of her birthday.
There are just too many things that can go wrong. Or right when PWB gets booed:m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I think it requires better English than mine to dissect the complexities of things like "the" and "any" Prince of Wales.
The blog is by a mild Stan, who writes about all things Royal.
One wonders if the Letters Pattent from 2012 have far more impact, and is it possible that Harry's children were never meant to have titles past the 2012 version, even when Charles is King.
I frankly got completely lost.
Here it is:

That is what it's saying. Harrys kids were not going to be included even after Charles gets the throne. They explain it more succinctly in the comments than the article.

Reactions: 31
It was so embarrassing when they were publicly whining about poor, poor Archie not getting a title.

Archie will be so embarrassed when he is old enough to understand.

Reactions: 36
Don't go to Australia. They do that ALL the time over there.
Yeah but they sound cute doing it with the accent and lots of Bonzers and good-on-ya-cobber.
PWB sounds like a twunt who doesn't know WTF he is meant to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

The press release to AP for VaxLive, saying how much was raised (pinch of salt needed but still...), name checking the stars (including Prince Harry - no mention of his wife in the entire press release.)

'Meghan Markle wasn't able to attend Global Citizen's Vax Live: The Concert To Reunite The World in person, but she still made sure her voice was heard at the event....'

'Vax Live concert: Meghan Markle gives first TV appearance after Jennifer Lopez, Foo Fighters and more perform...'

Re. your middle headline where it says that Smeg "also talked anout her unborn daughter", is this the same unborn daughter that she's damaging by injecting herself with face-fillers, Botox and harsh chemical hair-straightener? The same unborn daughter that she exposed to salmonella, campylobacter and avian flu by sitting in chicken-tit spouting garbage to Porker?

All medical evidence says pregnant women should avoid chickens and chicken coops. No ifs or buts. I'm amazed nobody's said anything about the chemicals or the chickens. Didn't her PR people tell her that both these points - especially the hens - would be an immediate gjveaway that the geriatric at-risk Smeg wasn't pregnant at all???

ETA Smeg wants her unborn daughter to have a voice, but clearly not over what chemicals her vile mother uses to try and make herself look more beguiling. I bet the surrogate (if there is one) has got the strictest rules over what is allowed and what isn't, and squatting in a chicken coop would definitely be a no-no.

Last edited:
Reactions: 41
They are two of the biggest wankers ever, he needs castrating and she needs her brain rewired, they disgust me with their hypocrisy, lies and double standards
They are just cunts
Tell us what you really think...don’t hold back 😂
( Love it )

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why wasn't she there at the event? Is she not vaccinated already? 😲 It's so strange that she chose to do a recording of herself. I'm waiting for the day her face melts and she becomes a distant cousin of Scabie.

That necklace is hideous. It looks like a fist is punching her neck. They're trying to sell that expensive necklace to middle class and poor women. 😠

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I couldn't find a Catherine dress quite like the hideous splatters of WBW's, but well, here's a comparison:
View attachment 566076View attachment 566084
If she has any more shaved off her face she will look like this
1620568491333.jpeg

And what’s with the hair over one eye does she think she think she’s Gabrielle
Oh of teach couldn’t see
The the crown was not meant for me
Did you see this? Gorgeous.
🥰
William certainly looks like Diana
And he and Kate have passed on their good looks to their Children
Meme must be gutted
Is that why if he exists she hides Archie away or uses
Child actor 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I want to hear that Archiedoll and Harkelina won't be made Prince and Princess. I really hope Charles has the balls to do this. They should not have titles from this country when they will grow up as spoilt rich kids in America with no knowledge of British culture.

The Swedish royal family have a rule that you have to be educated in Sweden. Charles could introduce some little rules like this used by other European royal families that would enable the Harkles to be effectively dumped.
Agree. I wish the RF would introduce a new rule that royal children can't be an HRH, Prince/Princess or in the line of succession if they have dual nationality with a non-Commonwealth country. And that any title they may hold is only to be used in the UK and the Commonwealth. Married-ins would only be granted a title on marriage if they were full British or Commonwealth citizens or renounced their previous nationality, like Crown Princess Mary of Denmark had to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
If she has any more shaved off her face she will look like thisView attachment 566340
Oh of reach couldn’t see

🥰
Meme must be gutted
Child actor 🤔
If she has any more shaved off her face she will look like thisView attachment 566340
Oh of teach couldn’t see

🥰
Meme must be gutted
Child actor 🤔
should say out of reach

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Almost two thousand pounds 🤬 while they're schnorring for ordinary people to give five bucks for vaccines.
View attachment 566030
jeez, I used to think she was pretty... but what she actual duck has she done to her face? And the hair slicked down one side of her face? And the dress 😱

Haven’t listened to her “speech” to be fair - what’s the point? They’re all the bloody same “It’s not enough to survive, equitable, Black Lives Matter, I’m pregnant didn’t you know, thrive, justice, the media lens, I’m a feminist role model don’t you know, equitable [As I sit here in my mansion, having a tantrum about not having a bigger castle or a flashier tiara]”. All served with some awful “hurt-puppy-looks-into-distance” overacting and strangled “I’m-pretending-to-care-so-much-I’m-on-the-verge-of-tears” voice.
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

How much did they rasie? for WHAT? Where is that money going to go?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Oh of teach couldn’t see

🥰
Meme must be gutted
Child actor 🤔
It doesn't matter what a child looks like. The child is innocent. The parents are not.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why wasn't she there at the event? Is she not vaccinated already? 😲 It's so strange that she chose to do a recording of herself. I'm waiting for the day her face melts and she becomes a distant cousin of Scabie.

That necklace is hideous. It looks like a fist is punching her neck. They're trying to sell that expensive necklace to middle class and poor women. 😠
That necklace made me think that's what W would like to do to H (the clenched fist)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Kamala Harris's remarks for VaxLive thought were nicely done (although I find her voice a hard listen). Simple, clear comments, language aimed at the young people who would be watching, and basically asking people to get their shot. I noticed that she thanked the hard work of scientists and the dedication of manufacturers as well. Smart.
Exactly. It’s easy to engage in the stroppy student politics of whinging and finger-pointing (albeit embarrassingly naive/virtue-signalling when you’re nearly 40 like those vile Harkles). It’s a whole lot more mature to recognise that things like the response to a global pandemic and the need to vaccinate 7bn people in a wide-range of health systems, often in places with unreliable electricity or without roads, is a little bit more bleeping complicated.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.