Harry and Meghan #100 Another blurry photo by monteshito twat, why don't sugars smell rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe JCMH’s bitterness stems from his envy of William, from his status as first born, his marriage to Catherine, their three beautiful children. JCMH didn’t inherit the Spencer good looks either. Bummer 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I believe JCMH’s bitterness stems from his envy of William, from his status as first born, his marriage to Catherine, their three beautiful children. JCMH didn’t inherit the Spencer good looks either. Bummer 🤣
Talking of Spencer good looks, is it just me or is Charlotte looking more like Granny Di as she grows up?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So this is the new 'Scientology'?
These pair of cretins actually give Scientology a bad name. I can't believe I'm even saying it, but I'd rather become a Scientologist than listen to the total flannel of cr@p these two idiots peddle.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Someone gets it:

"But what is indisputable is that a weird, unsettling and censorious atmosphere of religiosity now surrounds the Duchess of Sussex. The cultural elites have beatified her. They’ve made her the patron saint of critical race theory, the goddess of wokeness. To venture a criticism of this high priestess of correct thought is to risk cancellation. "
Great article from the excellent Brendan O'Neil. At least the Spectator has the balls to call out some of the lunacy going on.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I think he is building a backup career of being a victim of the RF and PW. Saying that he couldn't comee over because they were meanies and refused him a [private] flight would fit that bill perfectly and doing a pre-recorded zoom speech that would be played would allow him to say what he wants and not have his speech reviewed by the men in grey.
Great post, I agree with you and don't think the RF are going to allow this loose orange cannon to make an unvetted speech in the UK that would amount to yet another internationally televised attack on them disguised as a tribute from a loving son. They've had enough of that, and they're not going to give him a platform here for his victimhood at their expense, using his mother to do so and tainting William's own honest and loving speech.

Hazzno's speech will be vetted if he comes over so he'll do it from there ( I.e Smeg will write it and we'll all recognise her dirty fingerprints on it ). He wasn't able to spout off at the funeral, and he will be warned he won't be able to spout off at the statue unveiling either. Hazzno could deliberately make it so toxic that it's not allowed, so he can't come over which would suit him fine as it was never about his mother in the first place. I can see this happening.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I hope you have all seen Meghan's new elephant documentary! Sorry if this is a repost. I've been saying MegHan MARKle all week.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just like the Queen:

"But Judi said the Meghan who appeared on the screen looked "nervous" - and "regal" in the "style of the Queen".
Deranged.
Judi hasn't got a bleeping clue. She's absolutely tit at interpreting anything, how does she still get work?🙄
Every single Tattler on this thread can see through Smeg and she's as regal as a bloody sausage !
I notice that comments have been disabled for that article 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So Orca gifted Archie Duck Rabbit, no wonder the child was wearing a soiled diaper to avoid distraction from the merch:
More Orca love:

Pretty much everything which is positive in US media on the Harkles gets a repost on Oprah Daily.

Judi hasn't got a bleeping clue. She's absolutely tit at interpreting anything, how does she still get work?🙄
Every single Tattler on this thread can see through Smeg and she's as regal as a bloody sausage !
7 positive articles a day about the Harkles.
Signed Sunshine Sachs.
We can't escape.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I honestly think that Harry will be booed if he makes a speech at the statue unveiling. If it's open to the public that is. Regardless of what he's said about the RF, he accused the whole country of being racist. We are one of the most tolerent countries in the world. People are queuing up to become UK citizens. And we (as a society) are not racist. Obviously racism exists but it does everywhere. Harry, in his actions, has basically tit on us and I don't think he should be allowed back at all.
I am convinced that the RF are waiting for the baby's arrival before taking any next steps. What they do then remains to be seen. I can imagine that they might hold back if they're hoping for Harry to return to the fold. And they'll definitely want the children to come back with him.
If he does come back, he must never be allowed to be a working member of the RF again. He can't be trusted and doesn't deserve the privilege, let alone the pay package.
Harry is dense and stupid. He's never been able to find a place for himself because he doesn't have the intelligence or ability to do anything. He had to ride on his brother's coat tails and he resented it. Didn't do anything about it, but resented it.
He was ripe for the picking by a malignant narcissist like Harry's wife and too stupid to listen to his family's advice. Or his friends advice or anyone's advice. At some point (and I think it's already happened) he's going to realise that he can never please his wife and he's totally miserable trying to get there.
He's also going to be bringing up two children away from his family and friends and the world in which he grew up. No holiday's at Balmoral, no Christmas at Sandringham (?). Nothing. But he's made his bed and now he has to lie in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I have to object to this on the grounds that it's offensive to sausages. Sausages are a wonderful creation, enjoyed by Kings, Princes and the common man. They unite us in their deliciousness. And they're far more regal than Harry's wife. ;)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Of course with the right assistance even awards are won, see
Megsys lawyer, and this :

One just needs the right mob to overtake sanity.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Judi cut her teeth on more or less explaining how a Big Brother housemate done up in fancy dress, swearing, shouting and flouncing was feeling cross to the astonished gasps of the show’s presenters.
She also once pointed out that the block of kitchen knives in the Big Brother kitchen were easily to hand as a weapon … or, indeed for chopping up Veg.
I think interpretation can be flexible and stating the bleedin’ obvious not a deal breaker.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A definite poor attempt, even the dress which looks foul on her is similar to Kates style.
She is like the Poundland version of her ideal princess. Some one has worn out the Princess Di look and is marketing herself as the new demure Duchess. Fail 🤢🤢🤢🤢
How long till meme starts wearing frilly yolk necked dresses and doing the upward side eye Diana look
And taking Archie to a theme park to replicate
The photo of The water ride Diana took the boys on 🤔🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I honestly think that Harry will be booed if he makes a speech at the statue unveiling. If it's open to the public that is. Regardless of what he's said about the RF, he accused the whole country of being racist. We are one of the most tolerent countries in the world. People are queuing up to become UK citizens. And we (as a society) are not racist. Obviously racism exists but it does everywhere. Harry, in his actions, has basically tit on us and I don't think he should be allowed back at all.
I am convinced that the RF are waiting for the baby's arrival before taking any next steps. What they do then remains to be seen. I can imagine that they might hold back if they're hoping for Harry to return to the fold. And they'll definitely want the children to come back with him.
If he does come back, he must never be allowed to be a working member of the RF again. He can't be trusted and doesn't deserve the privilege, let alone the pay package.
Harry is dense and stupid. He's never been able to find a place for himself because he doesn't have the intelligence or ability to do anything. He had to ride on his brother's coat tails and he resented it. Didn't do anything about it, but resented it.
He was ripe for the picking by a malignant narcissist like Harry's wife and too stupid to listen to his family's advice. Or his friends advice or anyone's advice. At some point (and I think it's already happened) he's going to realise that he can never please his wife and he's totally miserable trying to get there.
He's also going to be bringing up two children away from his family and friends and the world in which he grew up. No holiday's at Balmoral, no Christmas at Sandringham (?). Nothing. But he's made his bed and now he has to lie in it.
Great post but I don’t believe the royal family are going to do anything soon, not while the Queen is alive. The Harkles will be allowed to keep their titles no matter how much the public complains.

I actually think that Charles is the one most likely to cut them loose not the Queen. He's planning to trim the monarchy down when he becomes King so it will only be the direct line of sucession. I also believe that he has been the most hurt by their atrocious behaviour and he's not the sort that will forget their treachery.

I want to hear that Archiedoll and Harkelina won't be made Prince and Princess. I really hope Charles has the balls to do this. They should not have titles from this country when they will grow up as spoilt rich kids in America with no knowledge of British culture.

The Swedish royal family have a rule that you have to be educated in Sweden. Charles could introduce some little rules like this used by other European royal families that would enable the Harkles to be effectively dumped.

Harry's only chance is to come back and grovel now before the Queen dies but it won't happen. As soon as she's gone Charles and William will close ranks on him. Remember it was Charles who wanted to refute their lies after the Orca interview.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
A definite poor attempt, even the dress which looks foul on her is similar to Kates style.
She is like the Poundland version of her ideal princess. Some one has worn out the Princess Di look and is marketing herself as the new demure Duchess. Fail 🤢🤢🤢🤢
How I would laugh 🤣if Kate wore some tacky outfit just for the fun of meme cow coping it
Go on Kate we know you want to

• Haha
Reactions: 18
[
There have been plenty of articles and research that BAME have adversely been effected :(

Alas I feel M is highlighting this it's for her own purposes (again) and not the greater good.
Never seen one and not interested in racist theories being promoted as 'facts'. Twats like fuckface declaring it to be so for her own ends doesn't do any good for anyone other than herself. Look how I defend My People. tit stirring bleep.
Why would it even be so? I don't even understand the premise. The pandemic has ridden roughshod over EVERYONE equally (other than sheltering millionaires like smeggy obviously)and it and it's consequences have affected everyone equally, so WTF is this tit about it affecting BAME more than anyone else.
It's just another whiny victim poor me theory to stir up racism and is a load of bollox.
The only way it might affect BAME more is the refusal by so many of them to accept that Covid exists and they don't need to mask up or get vaccinated. Well guess what? That's for BAME leadership to tackle, educating 'their people' because sure as tit they aint gonna listen to white persons telling them they're being stupid cunts and to wise up.
I'm in no mood for this load of bollox today. :mad:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.