Harriet Waite aka harryfemme #1 Harriet will take your money but make you "Waite" forever for your order

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You do know on LinkedIn people can see you’ve viewed their profile yeah? Lol
Yes I’ve used LinkedIn for years for work. If they pay premium they can see who’s viewed, I’m not bothered, she’s got a public account for everyone to see. I’m set to private. If you’re not connected to me you can’t see my profile details. I could be anyone.
Watch her profile go private now like her insta account has.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
OMG OMG OMG.... SHES ADDRESSED IT..... EEEEEE THE COMPLULSIVE F*CKING LIAR. THE ITCH OF THE BACK EVERYTIME SHE'S LYING.... F*CKING HORRIBLE DISGUSTING PIG!!!!
FORCED TO DO VIDEO WERENT YOU SILLY HARRY TO SAVE YOUR ARSE, YOUR RELATIONSHIPS ARSE, YOUR FAMILOES ARSE OF AND GREEDIES PATHETIC FOLLOWING. DIRTY SCAMMING COW

• Wow
Reactions: 16
OMG OMG OMG.... SHES ADDRESSED IT..... EEEEEE THE COMPLULSIVE F*CKING LIAR. THE ITCH OF THE BACK EVERYTIME SHE'S LYING.... F*CKING HORRIBLE DISGUSTING PIG!!!!
FORCED TO DO VIDEO WERENT YOU SILLY HARRY TO SAVE YOUR ARSE, YOUR RELATIONSHIPS ARSE, YOUR FAMILOES ARSE OF AND GREEDIES PATHETIC FOLLOWING. DIRTY SCAMMING COW
Is that on her now private account, what does it say?

Reactions: 3
She's just put a story and if anyone buys that load of auld fanny they need a lobotomy. You can blatantly tell she's lying looking to left, looking down face redder than a bleasher beacon (aside from her normal tomatoe tan) pulling at her clothing. Dear god she'll never get the Oscar that's reserved for Greedy guts

Is that on her now private account, what does it say?
That she has a new job , Christmas was a nightmare it was a courier problem, she's taking a back seat from FM but may do it over Christmas, she's suffered financially for refunds, she didn't know anything about it because of messages. Just blatant bold faced lies oh and some waffle about her course 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Well isn’t she a lying sack of tit, she said she hasn’t been posting because she didn’t want new messages taking over the old messages and wanted to refund everyone’s money blah blah blah but then goes on to say she had to delete all the messages because of that Instagram issue…so what one is it Ha? You either replied and refunded everyone’s money or you deleted everyone’s messages and kept the money 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 14
Love how she said she didn’t want to do refunds when she didn’t really know where the packages had gone
Like come on they order so much tit surely they know how tracking works

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m glad she addressed it, it’s been long overdue. It’s never been easy for anyone to face their problems, but we all have to at some point. Although I do think it was awkward and she was reading from a script?

Reactions: 6
I’m glad she addressed it, it’s been long overdue. It’s never been easy for anyone to face their problems, but we all have to at some point. Although I do think it was awkward and she was reading from a script?
I thought she kept looking behind the camera like someone was there. Probably Greedy with her massive fivehead and teeth slurping her on! Greedy probably wrote her script for her...queen of cons

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
While im glad she addressed it , its mid march. Some people ordered prior to Christmas !

The stories came across as very ingenuine to me . She looks forced , like she doesnst know what to say.

Reactions: 9
I doubt this would ever need a new thread but I do have a suggestion for one 😂

H's face is as round as the moon, hoping she gets charged with drink driving soon

• Haha
Reactions: 20

H's face is as round as the moon, hoping she gets charged with drink driving soon
I forgot there was a thread for H!
I really wish a company would gift her larger shorts 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I forgot there was a thread for H!
I really wish a company would gift her larger shorts 🙈
Agreed!! Her arse has got bigger and eats the ye old faithful shorts, not a good look.

I can honestly see them splitting up, their relationship is a total farce. Both just enable eachothers awful drink habit, they'll never quit the booze while together

If they didnt go on boozy lunches..what content would they have?
Both their faces are bright red.. I know H suffers from roseaca (spelt completely wrong I 🤔) but all that booze isn't good for anyone.
Hard not to enjoy something cold with this nice weather now tho lol

Reactions: 4

You never know, whatever her new scam mongering she does next will cause this thread to explode ... just how Greedys threads are turning over quite regularly

Is she even working now?
What was the course she was doing? Was it a nutritional course or something along those lines?

Reactions: 3
She really thinks she's something special now, neither of them have a talent, they're just showing their lives to all and sundry. Laughed at her saying she was 'using her platform' 🤣 what platform? You've sold your self worth to the highest bidder love, no job, no routine, no ambition, very sad.

I genuinely wouldn't swap lives for all the tea in China.

Harry G to be 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15