Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shlghthms

I was one of those to unfortunate fall into her trap and sign up for FM under her team. (Maternity leave at the time so anything for a little cash!) she allowed me to be scammed out of almost £100 from someone else in her team and a free kit! Should have seen the flags then now the rumours are clearly true! When I found this thread and read more into it I text her and she promptly blocked me on WhatsApp and Instagram So it shows true colours in my eyes!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

CrapEars

VIP Member
You know I always wondered why she was Harry “femme” seeing as she’s about the least femme person ever. It’s only very recently that I realised it’s Harry FM - I am clearly very stupid.
anyway. Greedy has to be the “brains” behind this doesn’t she? H has clearly been persuaded into scamming people by the master.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Gigglepiggirl

She started doing FM late Aug 2020. She kept her other PROPER job until dec 2020 when she decided FM was making enough money. I remember her posting about the leap and how amazed her sheep were for taking the plunge to work for ‘herself’
Eventually got 1700+ team members. How did she manage that many people?! From a home working business. Would love to know what went wrong…… apart from not delivering orders. Where’s her team, come join tattle 😁
I used to be on her team.
She didn't know what she was doing, any time I had questions all she would do was direct me to the Facebook group run by someone higher up, a lot of times I couldn't get an answer from her and the WhatsApp group chat was always super busy with girls asking where shit was or how to do this or that. Unless we were talking to her about how well she was doing we were rarely acknowledged, to the point I left the chat because it was useless. Harriet doesn't know what she's doing and the only reason she was known as Harry femme was because originally the page was greedys and was called greedyfemme. Greedy basically fucked it off after building the following and gave it to Harriet.

• Wow
Reactions: 25

Fifi91

I doubt this would ever need a new thread but I do have a suggestion for one 😂

H's face is as round as the moon, hoping she gets charged with drink driving soon

• Haha
Reactions: 20

yamar

Scamming little tramp. No the wonder she's always red, full of embarrassment and rage that the police are on their way... horrible horrible girl. How dare she! How dare she and greedy scam people out of money and still have the nerve to show up the next day!!! I wish I lived near her

In fact, i think I will contact the board of netball and report her. Ruin her life like she is trying to do others. She's disgusting

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

Ticktickmeh

By the looks of those screen shots it looks like it had been going on for months and not just a couple of weeks. She should be charged for theft...never allowed to operate again

She's just put a story and if anyone buys that load of auld fanny they need a lobotomy. You can blatantly tell she's lying looking to left, looking down face redder than a bleasher beacon (aside from her normal tomatoe tan) pulling at her clothing. Dear god she'll never get the Oscar that's reserved for Greedy guts

Is that on her now private account, what does it say?
That she has a new job , Christmas was a nightmare it was a courier problem, she's taking a back seat from FM but may do it over Christmas, she's suffered financially for refunds, she didn't know anything about it because of messages. Just blatant bold faced lies oh and some waffle about her course 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 19

liltatling

VIP Member
I hadn't realised she has 66k+ followers. I just always saw her as the clingon to Greedy.
Happy with H still has me pissing my sides 😂 if scamming people makes you happy then what a sad state of affairs

Reactions: 18

SharonJ67

Greedy 'doesnt have a clue' that she's scammed people. She will then say it was just h so she can continue life with her boys and maybe even split up from h because she can't stay with her because her reputation would be ruined. This time she's insta famous and can't risk that for a 2nd time. Let's face it H hasn't got a job now. Maybe her wealthy parents I read she had will bail them out for their mortgage. poor h. What has she got herself into. At least no jail time 😂
Anyone whose not received their orders from Hagrid needs to contact the police. Some already have. The more that call the better!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

liltatling

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230313_202450_Instagram.jpg

I just can't 😂
Can I just have mayo? Wow thank you and thank you for such wonderful insight.
Over 90 thousand people follow her for this drivel. What a world 🙄

20230313_203630.jpg

Just leaving these here. Does alright for someone who has a bad back doesn't she 🤔 would appear there is no reason why she can't get a proper job and stop grifting alongside Greedy chops.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

marie1979

A new thread for ‘harryfemme’ Harriet Waite, joined FM World selling dope perfumes, has since said she’s not selling it anymore yet has peoples money and not sending orders, conveniently her insta messages aren’t working for people that are owed products but conveniently works for people asking for price lists….

Switching her profile to life coaching 🤦🏻‍♀️ #happywithh 🤦🏻‍♀️
Other half to missgreedyshome

Thread suggestion by @Incywincy !

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

yamar

OMG OMG OMG.... SHES ADDRESSED IT..... EEEEEE THE COMPLULSIVE F*CKING LIAR. THE ITCH OF THE BACK EVERYTIME SHE'S LYING.... F*CKING HORRIBLE DISGUSTING PIG!!!!
FORCED TO DO VIDEO WERENT YOU SILLY HARRY TO SAVE YOUR ARSE, YOUR RELATIONSHIPS ARSE, YOUR FAMILOES ARSE OF AND GREEDIES PATHETIC FOLLOWING. DIRTY SCAMMING COW

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Bumbumsmummy

Chatty Member
Yay it's good to see a thread dedicated to Hagrid. Thank you for setting it up.
As I'm blocked by H you will have to update with screenshots, I can't deal with the anon thing.

Do we reckon she will ever address that she's not doing FM anymore?

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Bumbumsmummy

Chatty Member
Oh I've been waiting for this one.
Wonder how many people have been shafted by haggers ?
Too many, I am hoping however, that as she's been scamming, people will start waking up to what her and Greedy are like, they need to get what's coming to them.
I bet she's going to hate that she's got her own thread on here now and as we know they definitely read tattle, seeing as she saw my screenshot on here and then swiftly blocked me I just want to say Hi H 👋 going to look good for a life coach just starting up and having a thread on Tattle 🤣

Reactions: 15

Sheep bleep

Does Hagrid not realise that she can't just disappear and get away with conning people. With Greedyguts plastering their perfect life all over the gram is going to rub people up the wrong way.
Hagrid looks so smug. She really thinks she's untouchable. Makes me sick!!!

Gigglepiggirl

I used to be on her team.
She didn't know what she was doing, any time I had questions all she would do was direct me to the Facebook group run by someone higher up, a lot of times I couldn't get an answer from her and the WhatsApp group chat was always super busy with girls asking where shit was or how to do this or that. Unless we were talking to her about how well she was doing we were rarely acknowledged, to the point I left the chat because it was useless. Harriet doesn't know what she's doing and the only reason she was known as Harry femme was because originally the page was greedys and was called greedyfemme. Greedy basically fucked it off after building the following and gave it to Harriet.
Oh, and I forgot to mention that I still have her number and she has since blocked me and a couple of the girls who were on her team before she disappeared. Think she's covering her arse

• Wow

Freefalling

VIP Member
She really thinks she's something special now, neither of them have a talent, they're just showing their lives to all and sundry. Laughed at her saying she was 'using her platform' 🤣 what platform? You've sold your self worth to the highest bidder love, no job, no routine, no ambition, very sad.

I genuinely wouldn't swap lives for all the tea in China.

Harry G to be 🤣🤣

• Haha

nosymofo

I used to do fm and a lady messaged me literally a year ago because she hadn’t got her order!!

Also you’re allowed about 12 accounts of your own with fm, not including any she might have put in Greedy or her parents name so even if she is blocked she can still use the other accounts so be careful she might be back at it soon

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14