Harriet Waite aka harryfemme #1 Harriet will take your money but make you "Waite" forever for your order

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm on a new team now with a different leader, I don't have anything to do with her anymore and there's been no mention of her within my team
her team will be passed to another team? Good to hear that members of the team won’t lose their income because of her not sending customers their orders.

She seems to think she can just disappear without anyone noticing.

Reactions: 5
I used to be on her team.
She didn't know what she was doing, any time I had questions all she would do was direct me to the Facebook group run by someone higher up, a lot of times I couldn't get an answer from her and the WhatsApp group chat was always super busy with girls asking where tit was or how to do this or that. Unless we were talking to her about how well she was doing we were rarely acknowledged, to the point I left the chat because it was useless. Harriet doesn't know what she's doing and the only reason she was known as Harry femme was because originally the page was greedys and was called greedyfemme. Greedy basically fucked it off after building the following and gave it to Harriet.
[/QUOTE

that’s how she’s got her self in trouble, not keeping up with sending orders. Typical bad business, she didn’t have a clue.

Wow..bloody bleeping wow!!
I gave her more credit than what she deserved then.
I thought she was a lovely person that greedy corrupted.
How can you duck up a team..if that is your only job and source of income.
Surely they will miss this income ?
Personally I really don’t think it was high on the household priority. Long as the money was coming in, they’d rather be living the high life swanning around shopping, meals out, holidays ect ect. Instead of actually putting the time and effort into doing it properly

Scamming little woman. No the wonder she's always red, full of embarrassment and rage that the police are on their way... horrible horrible girl. How dare she! How dare she and greedy scam people out of money and still have the nerve to show up the next day!!! I wish I lived near her

In fact, i think I will contact the board of netball and report her. Ruin her life like she is trying to do others. She's disgusting

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Is anyone else getting annoyed that she’s just completely quiet on Instagram and not addressing the scamming she’s been doing? It’s not as if she’s busy considering she’s always in greedys stories being awkward or lifting dog tit…I wouldn’t say they were strenuous jobs that affect her ability to own up to her scamming

Reactions: 12
Is anyone else getting annoyed that she’s just completely quiet on Instagram and not addressing the scamming she’s been doing? It’s not as if she’s busy considering she’s always in greedys stories being awkward or lifting dog tit…I wouldn’t say they were strenuous jobs that affect her ability to own up to her scamming
She’s hardly hardly going to admit she’s scammed people is she? She will just sneak off, or attempt to. It won’t work but she will try. They know it will blow up 10x worse due to her links to Charlotte and Charlotte’s past.

Reactions: 11
Anyone seen she’s got a new personal / private page that she’s posting stories on. Greedy shared on her stories
I'm pretty sure she's had that account a while (years) then Harryfemme came later which was actually supposed to be Greedy doing FM but then she realised she didn't have enough time (because she works so hard you know) so H started it instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she starts posting can you screen shot them, I wasn’t following and then she went private. Can’t believe she’s completely gone silent after her daily inspiration crap started coming through. Don’t her followers ask q’s? She’s making herself look more and more suspicious.

Reactions: 6
Aren’t the both of them rotten to the core. So all the money they’ve robbed from people is going on that house. Absolute pond scum the both of them

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Any post yet or story? She’s got a 66k following and does nothing? I’d be unfollowing by now. Pointless account. Address FM or shut it down.

She's going to launch some Modere style business and try to disguise it as life coach crap , personal development motivational quotes everywhere I am sure.

She needs to close her account, it’s irrelevant!!

Her followers are slowing going down tho.

Greedy has just storied that H is still alive just busy with new job and course

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Why does Harriet come across like she is greedys Mam? She is so weird....