Harriet Waite aka harryfemme #1 Harriet will take your money but make you "Waite" forever for your order

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wasn’t her platform to start with, it was greedys fake account that they swapped to H once she had some of greedys followers. let H do the scamming so greedy could pretend she knew nothing about it again 😴 get a job H, take a look in the mirror, alcoholic disgrace the pair of you.

Reactions: 12
It wasn’t her platform to start with, it was greedys fake account that they swapped to H once she had some of greedys followers. let H do the scamming so greedy could pretend she knew nothing about it again 😴 get a job H, take a look in the mirror, alcoholic disgrace the pair of you.
yep it was called greedy femme then she sharp changed it after gaining followers and said it’s nothing to do with me it’s all Harriett

• Wow
Reactions: 3
From
Greedys thread they have now changed this account name to harryGtobe 😂 and deleted all fm reference

Reactions: 1
Did everyone get their money back in the end???

Probs getting ready to sell again at Xmas 😕

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Greedy 'doesnt have a clue' that she's scammed people. She will then say it was just h so she can continue life with her boys and maybe even split up from h because she can't stay with her because her reputation would be ruined. This time she's insta famous and can't risk that for a 2nd time. Let's face it H hasn't got a job now. Maybe her wealthy parents I read she had will bail them out for their mortgage. poor h. What has she got herself into. At least no jail time 😂
H parents are not wealthy people they are ordinary very nice people who I would think are ashamed of their daughter and Greedy ,

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Am I missing something? I thought she couldn’t work, claimed benefits and had a blue badge because of her back injury?? Doesn’t seem to stop her playing netball or walking the dogs for miles every day.
This is absolutely disgusting and if true she needs reporting 😤

Reactions: 1
Healthy with H... advising us all how many steps to do on a daily basis.
Has she been living under a rock for the last couple of years 🤔??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Healthy with H... advising us all how many steps to do on a daily basis.
Has she been living under a rock for the last couple of years 🤔??
She really is dense. So she’s recommend starting on 5-8k. So I do an average of 8 just in work so does that mean I’m done 🤷🏻‍♀️ that I can then sit on my arse???? People who believe her & the con artists crap will actually believe she’s bloody qualified 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

So not high protein chicken curry - just chicken curry with a tiny portion of rice 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She really is dense. So she’s recommend starting on 5-8k. So I do an average of 8 just in work so does that mean I’m done 🤷🏻‍♀️ that I can then sit on my arse???? People who believe her & the con artists crap will actually believe she’s bloody qualified 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

So not high protein chicken curry - just chicken curry with a tiny portion of rice 🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought the same thing. The only thing with protein is the one chicken breast, yes it’s got protein but that’s not classed as high protein meal. As for the 50g of rice, that is a ridiculously small amount to have especially an adult

Reactions: 3
She’ll be over it in a few weeks anyway. Both of them do this all the time. It’s a few weeks of ‘healthy’ meals and then it’s back to booze, meals out and junk again. It never changes or sticks long term. A high protein meal needs 25% of the calories to come from protein which won’t be the case from one chicken breast.

Reactions: 11