Harriet Waite aka harryfemme #1 Harriet will take your money but make you "Waite" forever for your order

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take it H or (Ha as greedy calls her) has a guilty conscience and is refraining from posting anything on her Instagram account until she thinks this scamming business all blows over 🙃
duck knows, I unfollowed her when they got that new house and now she’s gone private 😂 her stories were boring as duck anyway, just get trying to promote FM 24/7, broken record on repeat saying the same tit I’ve sand over, and it was all a scam anyway as she was taking orders and money and not sending anything!!

can anyone who follows her confirm if she has still not addressed this?! Does she still have FM tit on her highlights?! Surely this is against Instagram t’s & c’s too?!

She has used their platform to advertise a product, take money off people, and then not send anything!

Reactions: 6
I thinks it’s out of order she’s not addressed it. All those followers followed her for FM. And now she’s trying to change her profile into this life coach bullshit. That’s not why they followed her. She may start dropping in numbers.

Reactions: 9
duck knows, I unfollowed her when they got that new house and now she’s gone private 😂 her stories were boring as duck anyway, just get trying to promote FM 24/7, broken record on repeat saying the same tit I’ve sand over, and it was all a scam anyway as she was taking orders and money and not sending anything!!

can anyone who follows her confirm if she has still not addressed this?! Does she still have FM tit on her highlights?! Surely this is against Instagram t’s & c’s too?!

She has used their platform to advertise a product, take money off people, and then not send anything!
I just checked her Instagram and she still has a highlight for FM and joining her team 😬 so she’s still technically advertising FM

• Angry
  • Wow
I think she’s seen this page and waiting for it to calm down. She’s not advertising on her stories, the only post she’s made is the ITS ad

Reactions: 11
This thread will be found by more people soon enough, the ones who’ve lost money

• Heart
She’s dropped 200 followers since going private. Maybe she had a clear out or people lost interest or a bit of both

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder how her followers are doing from her life coaching...
I think she being investigated 🚔

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Anyone seen she’s got a new personal / private page that she’s posting stories on. Greedy shared on her stories

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen she’s got a new personal / private page that she’s posting stories on. Greedy shared on her stories
Wonder when that was made! Scamming little woman that she is...
I dont know how she dares show her red face, I really don't. I would be mortified if the world new I was a sacmmer and had robbed people. Lowest of the low

Wonder when that was made! Scamming little woman that she is...
I dont know how she dares show her red face, I really don't. I would be mortified if the world new I was a sacmmer and had robbed people. Lowest of the low
She seems to really act up for the camera too, she used to seem normal but she is def making herself look silly but its not at all endearing

She seems to really act up for the camera too, she used to seem normal but she is def making herself look silly but its not at all endearing
Yeah she makes me cringe on camera. Greedy probably forces her when she really hates it! Greedy the Greedy witch

think that must be her "personal" account. Hardly any followers. Hasnt gotten around to buying any.

I too wonder when it was created. I am sure one of the tattlers that is smart with the Instagram statistics thing can find out

She started doing FM late Aug 2020. She kept her other PROPER job until dec 2020 when she decided FM was making enough money. I remember her posting about the leap and how amazed her sheep were for taking the plunge to work for ‘herself’
Eventually got 1700+ team members. How did she manage that many people?! From a home working business. Would love to know what went wrong…… apart from not delivering orders. Where’s her team, come join tattle 😁
I used to be on her team.
She didn't know what she was doing, any time I had questions all she would do was direct me to the Facebook group run by someone higher up, a lot of times I couldn't get an answer from her and the WhatsApp group chat was always super busy with girls asking where tit was or how to do this or that. Unless we were talking to her about how well she was doing we were rarely acknowledged, to the point I left the chat because it was useless. Harriet doesn't know what she's doing and the only reason she was known as Harry femme was because originally the page was greedys and was called greedyfemme. Greedy basically fucked it off after building the following and gave it to Harriet.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
She didn't know what she was doing, any time I had questions all she would do was direct me to the Facebook group run by someone higher up, a lot of times I couldn't get an answer from her and the WhatsApp group chat was always super busy with girls asking where tit was or how to do this or that. Unless we were talking to her about how well she was doing we were rarely acknowledged, to the point I left the chat because it was useless. Harriet doesn't know what she's doing and the only reason she was known as Harry femme was because originally the page was greedys and was called greedyfemme. Greedy basically fucked it off after building the following and gave it to Harriet.
Wow..bloody bleeping wow!!
I gave her more credit than what she deserved then.
I thought she was a lovely person that greedy corrupted.
How can you duck up a team..if that is your only job and source of income.
Surely they will miss this income ?

Reactions: 14
Oh, and I forgot to mention that I still have her number and she has since blocked me and a couple of the girls who were on her team before she disappeared. Think she's covering her arse

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Does Hagrid not realise that she can't just disappear and get away with conning people. With Greedyguts plastering their perfect life all over the gram is going to rub people up the wrong way.
Hagrid looks so smug. She really thinks she's untouchable. Makes me sick!!!

Reactions: 15
Does Hagrid think those shorts look good on her?
🤢
I know!!!! It's unbelievable. They don't fit her, they are far far too short for her 30cm legs.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I still have her number and she has since blocked me and a couple of the girls who were on her team before she disappeared. Think she's covering her arse
Do you still work for them?? Has there been any mention about where she has gone?

Reactions: 5
I know!!!! It's unbelievable. They don't fit her, they are far far too short for her 30cm legs.

Do you still work for them?? Has there been any mention about where she has gone?
I'm on a new team now with a different leader, I don't have anything to do with her anymore and there's been no mention of her within my team

Reactions: 3