Harriet Waite aka harryfemme #1 Harriet will take your money but make you "Waite" forever for your order

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ how boring is she, and I don’t just mean the whole get healthy with me rubbish, I mean in general. Her monotonous voice, the awful chavvy accent, the way she dresses like an oversized 10 year old boy, the hair forever scraped back. She’s not in the least bit attractive physically and her personally is so dim.
Absolutely, dull as dish water. All the soul mate/love of my life tit I don't buy either.

Reactions: 5
So she's sharing bargains now she's 'found' online. Yeah yeah nothing to do with being an Ad eh? She's also realised too 4 minutes is too long for a poached egg lol but do we need to see them every day? Oo I'm on a rant today. No way would I look to her for healthy motivation!

Reactions: 6
So she's sharing bargains now she's 'found' online. Yeah yeah nothing to do with being an Ad eh? She's also realised too 4 minutes is too long for a poached egg lol but do we need to see them every day? Oo I'm on a rant today. No way would I look to her for healthy motivation!
Swan are obvs done with greedy so the egg poacher will have been sold

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Fgs, no one is at all 'going mad' over the Birkenstocks 🙄 grow up Penfold, get a proper job

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m actually just properly cringing at her health and fitness advice. It’s like Vicky Pollard giving elocution lessons 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Feel like I'm posting a lot over here but this morning photo is terrible 🤦 she looks like Greedys older Aunt, honestly what a difference a few years have made and 100% not in a good way

Screenshot_20230313_202450_Instagram.jpg

I just can't 😂
Can I just have mayo? Wow thank you and thank you for such wonderful insight.
Over 90 thousand people follow her for this drivel. What a world 🙄

20230313_203630.jpg

Just leaving these here. Does alright for someone who has a bad back doesn't she 🤔 would appear there is no reason why she can't get a proper job and stop grifting alongside Greedy chops.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2026071

I just can't 😂
Can I just have mayo? Wow thank you and thank you for such wonderful insight.
Over 90 thousand people follow her for this drivel. What a world 🙄

View attachment 2026109
Just leaving these here. Does alright for someone who has a bad back doesn't she 🤔 would appear there is no reason why she can't get a proper job and stop grifting alongside Greedy chops.
I truly hope she gets caught out for the fraudulent use of her blue badge. I almost felt sorry for her the other day when she, and Greedy, moaned on about people trolling her about her size/weight. No more though.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I honestly want to believe the blue badge is a lie, i want to think better of her but local tattlers have confirmed she does have one ☹ mind you, the hole she's marrying ripped off local pensioners of their life savings so I'm definitely giving her to much credit.

Knocks me absolutely sick

Reactions: 11
No One Is Asking!!!!!!
We don't want to know where you got your sunglasses so you can conveniently tag the link.
Stop lying!!!!
As for the skin update.. thought ahe was being genuine..but then you get the ad links again ffs.
So disingenuous.

Reactions: 10
No One Is Asking!!!!!!
We don't want to know where you got your sunglasses so you can conveniently tag the link.
Stop lying!!!!
As for the skin update.. thought ahe was being genuine..but then you get the ad links again ffs.
So disingenuous.
I reckon she thinks she's playing with us when in reality we are laughing at her. Imagine trading a career to become a no mark listing every product known to man on an Instagram account to scam a few pennies of each click/transaction. In time she will be embarrassed.

Even her 'big following' wasn't brought about honestly, it was off the back of the FM scam.

They are so suited, both scammers

Reactions: 10
No One Is Asking!!!!!!
Stop lying!!!!
So disingenuous.
The stuff she linked isn’t even for rosacea so I hope no one who follows her buys it expecting it to work!

Reactions: 1
How many poorly poached eggs do I need to see ?

why do we need her super awesome method when they have the gift that is the swanegg cooker

• Haha
How many poorly poached eggs do I need to see ?

why do we need her super awesome method when they have the gift that is the swanegg cooker
Bet that's long gone, prob made £5 off buy sell swap

Her sermons are comical. Get a real job and stop spouting tit, the reason you can get those steps in because you've zilch else to do. Poss walk to the council and hand back your blue badge you quite obviously don't need.

Reactions: 12
Her Q&A made me laugh. I have a dog and also quite active during the day so do reach 10,000 steps a day but many people can’t. She can cos she does naff-all other than walk the dogs. I hope she’s been reported for her blue badge

is she actually for real? 😂😂😂😂
I got major dishonest vibes from her stories this evening. All lies 🤣🤣😉
‘Thousands have asked for the recipes’ 😂😂🤣🤣
Your body language says no one did Hagrid AKA dogsbody 🫵

• Heart
is she actually for real? 😂😂😂😂
I got major dishonest vibes from her stories this evening. All lies 🤣🤣😉
‘Thousands have asked for the recipes’ 😂😂🤣🤣
Your body language says no one did Hagrid AKA dogsbody 🫵
The way she kept fiddling with her hair and necklace was pissing me off!!!! She constantly did it throughout those few stories.
A sure sign of lying when people do that. And her eyes were darting all over the place too.

Reactions: 7
All they ever make are pinch of nom recipes or knock offs , guosto or knock offs of their recipes. its not really cooking more like preparing. still better than take out or restaurants tho .
I think H is trying hard to get a healthy living weight loss lifestyle type audience so she can make some affilate link moolah too. something always seems so flat with her posts tho .

Reactions: 5