Harriet Waite aka harryfemme #1 Harriet will take your money but make you "Waite" forever for your order

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe she's even trying to do any of this before she shows herself committing to a 'healthy' lifestyle! It's not like she is a muscular 'big', so clearly isn't capable of showing long term results of a way of eating. Has yet to show being able to eat in moderation, no harm in enjoying different food groups occasionally but sitting shovelling food for 8 between 2 of them at a Chinese recently doesn't demonstrate that. Clearly don't have a 'in moderation' relationship with alcohol and the likes either. Go away for 12months, commit to a sustainable 'healthy' lifestyle then come back and pretend to be 'Healthy with H'. Wonder what the grift is going to be this time though? Some nonsense nutrition coaching? A shake MLM?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Better get used to running H, because if you complete the couch to 5K you can wave goodbye to your blue badge

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has anyone actually seen this blue badge? I pass their car regularly and I’ve never seen it 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ve seen it mentioned on here quite a few times and thought others had spotted it because she’s apparently parked in disabled bays. It came up because it was said she got it after her back op yet manages to play netball 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ve seen it mentioned on here quite a few times and thought others had spotted it because she’s apparently parked in disabled bays. It came up because it was said she got it after her back op yet manages to play netball 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m wondering if one of those tattle things that become fact. Not defending her, she’s a knob, but I think I must pass their car almost daily and see it in the village a lot but I’ve never seen a blue badge - I have one (and run btw) so I tend to notice them

Reactions: 1
I’m wondering if one of those tattle things that become fact. Not defending her, she’s a knob, but I think I must pass their car almost daily and see it in the village a lot but I’ve never seen a blue badge - I have one (and run btw) so I tend to notice them
Not everyone displays theirs all the time 🤷🏻‍♀️ my ex partner had one and it was always in the side of the door unless he used it

Screenshot_20230110_110118_Instagram.jpg

Why don't you add 'get a proper job' or 'remove lips from Greedy's a*hole' to that list.
Tidy desk area 😂💀

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1870863

Why don't you add 'get a proper job' or 'remove lips from Greedy's a*hole' to that list.
Tidy desk area 😂💀
Things that aren't normal day to day stuff...is drinking, clearing up and walking not usual day to day stuff then?! 🙄 pair of dickheads.
I would be embarrassed writing those things down and sharing it, shows how worthless and meaningless their lives are!!

• Heart
Absolutely pathetic 🙄 she's really sold herself out. Didn't she have a good career and to end up with this being your to do list, it's honestly embarrassing.

The waving into the mirror, Harriet you genuinely look like a few sandwiches short of a picnic

Reactions: 6
She's gotta be trolling us, to do list, sort socks and do laundry 🤣🤣🤣🤣 get a life!

Breakfast and admin first 😂😂😂 what admin?

Thanks for the laughs, what a dip tit

She's been SO busy sorting her old office 🤦 does she mean the flat pack desk at the back/front door? What did you do for the other 23hrs and 55 minutes of the day

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No breakfast and healthy eating posts anymore??? Thst lasted almost 2 weeks?.....🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Too busy?? Busy being a skivvy to Greedy as you darent day no . Get a proper job and make the most of yourself. She's so much more than a runabout she looked loads better in herself when she was working in the early days

Reactions: 10
I don't even feel like her "healthy" food posts are that healthy . Portions/calorie seem high to me for someone trying to focus on weight loss but maybe in comparison to their usual diet it is smaller portions/ lower calories .
Think usual day is mcdonalds or greggs breakfast sandwiches and calorific coffee drink - fast food lunch or high cal instant noodles etc , big pub style dinner or massive takeout. Icecream and chocolates before bed. Cant forget the alcohol calories either.

Jesus Christ how boring is she, and I don’t just mean the whole get healthy with me rubbish, I mean in general. Her monotonous voice, the awful chavvy accent, the way she dresses like an oversized 10 year old boy, the hair forever scraped back. She’s not in the least bit attractive physically and her personally is so dim.

Reactions: 5