Harriet Waite aka harryfemme #1 Harriet will take your money but make you "Waite" forever for your order

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new thread for ‘harryfemme’ Harriet Waite, joined FM World selling dope perfumes, has since said she’s not selling it anymore yet has peoples money and not sending orders, conveniently her insta messages aren’t working for people that are owed products but conveniently works for people asking for price lists….

Switching her profile to life coaching 🤦🏻‍♀️ #happywithh 🤦🏻‍♀️
Other half to missgreedyshome

Thread suggestion by @Incywincy !

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Yay it's good to see a thread dedicated to Hagrid. Thank you for setting it up.
As I'm blocked by H you will have to update with screenshots, I can't deal with the anon thing.

Do we reckon she will ever address that she's not doing FM anymore?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yay it's good to see a thread dedicated to Hagrid. Thank you for setting it up.
As I'm blocked by H you will have to update with screenshots, I can't deal with the anon thing.

Do we reckon she will ever address that she's not doing FM anymore?
She’s gone quiet last few days. She needs to tell her followers she’s not doing FM anymore as that’s the reason they all followed her in first place. Not for her new happy with h hashtag life coaching rubbish. She also needs to refund some people!
Will screenshot any stories

Reactions: 10
She’s gone quiet last few days. She needs to tell her followers she’s not doing FM anymore as that’s the reason they all followed her in first place. Not for her new happy with h hashtag life coaching rubbish. She also needs to refund some people!
Will screenshot any stories
You are a hero.

Reactions: 3
I hadn't realised she has 66k+ followers. I just always saw her as the clingon to Greedy.
Happy with H still has me pissing my sides 😂 if scamming people makes you happy then what a sad state of affairs

Reactions: 18
I hadn't realised she has 66k+ followers. I just always saw her as the clingon to Greedy.
Happy with H still has me pissing my sides 😂 if scamming people makes you happy then what a sad state of affairs
She only got them followers off the back of greedy. Usually instahuns start with nothing and build it up. Not the greedy clan. She got greedy to share the page and all the sheep jumped on board. Starting earning big bucks quick. But now she’s in trouble.

Reactions: 13
Oh I've been waiting for this one.
Wonder how many people have been shafted by haggers ?

Reactions: 13
Oh I've been waiting for this one.
Wonder how many people have been shafted by haggers ?
Too many, I am hoping however, that as she's been scamming, people will start waking up to what her and Greedy are like, they need to get what's coming to them.
I bet she's going to hate that she's got her own thread on here now and as we know they definitely read tattle, seeing as she saw my screenshot on here and then swiftly blocked me I just want to say Hi H 👋 going to look good for a life coach just starting up and having a thread on Tattle 🤣

Reactions: 15
She wont admit she isnt doing it anymore cos she will of spent the money she owes all these poor people.
Shame on You Harriett

Reactions: 11
Happy with H(ustle) methinks. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I used to do fm and a lady messaged me literally a year ago because she hadn’t got her order!!

Also you’re allowed about 12 accounts of your own with fm, not including any she might have put in Greedy or her parents name so even if she is blocked she can still use the other accounts so be careful she might be back at it soon

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I used to do fm and a lady messaged me literally a year ago because she hadn’t got her order!!

Also you’re allowed about 12 accounts of your own with fm, not including any she might have put in Greedy or her parents name so even if she is blocked she can still use the other accounts so be careful she might be back at it soon
WOW i can’t believe it’s been going on for so long. Not just the odd order “missing” or the odd mistake (we all make mistakes 🙋🏻‍♀️) but this sounds like incompetency?

I wonder what the excuse was for last Christmas?

Reactions: 12
WOW i can’t believe it’s been going on for so long. Not just the odd order “missing” or the odd mistake (we all make mistakes 🙋🏻‍♀️) but this sounds like incompetency?

I wonder what the excuse was for last Christmas?
Tooo many pissed days out therefore she forgot what day it was and thought she processed them.
She lost the orders because gremlins deleted her messages.
The postie/s clearly wanted the fake perfumes for their xmas stocking fillers.

Reactions: 7
You know I always wondered why she was Harry “femme” seeing as she’s about the least femme person ever. It’s only very recently that I realised it’s Harry FM - I am clearly very stupid.
anyway. Greedy has to be the “brains” behind this doesn’t she? H has clearly been persuaded into scamming people by the master.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Greedy 'doesnt have a clue' that she's scammed people. She will then say it was just h so she can continue life with her boys and maybe even split up from h because she can't stay with her because her reputation would be ruined. This time she's insta famous and can't risk that for a 2nd time. Let's face it H hasn't got a job now. Maybe her wealthy parents I read she had will bail them out for their mortgage. poor h. What has she got herself into. At least no jail time 😂

Reactions: 14
And still no stories posted. How many days is that now? Defo planning some comeback about FM and moving on to life coaching 🤣 If she was sick or something I’m sure greedy would bleat about it having to do the school runs etc. news flash they’re YOUR boys!!

Reactions: 7
You know I always wondered why she was Harry “femme” seeing as she’s about the least femme person ever. It’s only very recently that I realised it’s Harry FM - I am clearly very stupid.
anyway. Greedy has to be the “brains” behind this doesn’t she? H has clearly been persuaded into scamming people by the master.
We can be stupid together as I hadn't realised either 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 6