Harriet Waite aka harryfemme #1 Harriet will take your money but make you "Waite" forever for your order

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She started doing FM late Aug 2020. She kept her other PROPER job until dec 2020 when she decided FM was making enough money. I remember her posting about the leap and how amazed her sheep were for taking the plunge to work for ‘herself’
Eventually got 1700+ team members. How did she manage that many people?! From a home working business. Would love to know what went wrong…… apart from not delivering orders. Where’s her team, come join tattle 😁

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Was that FM though or when shiny big bonce was shilling lumi spa ?
It was defo fm cos I was doing it too and that was a message to my upline who was also her uplines upline

It was defo fm cos I was doing it too and that was a message to my upline who was also her uplines upline
And the woman reached out to me to see if I could do anything because I also did fm. She said there were a few of them who had no order and were getting ignored I’ll see if I can find the messages

• Wow
Reactions: 10

And the woman reached out to me to see if I could do anything because I also did fm. She said there were a few of them who had no order and were getting ignored I’ll see if I can find the messages
Ahh I see wouldn’t surprise if charl was scamming on the nuskin scheme aswell that’s all

Reactions: 6
Weird that greedy stopped spouting lumi skin every day and saying she wasn’t getting Botox any more because of it😂😂😂

• Haha
Ready for the big reveals....all traces of FM will be gone. Or maybe to her beloved followersnshe may just say she no longer does FM. And didnt want us tattlers to tattle on her.
They are both calculated. The private settings won't last

I was one of those to unfortunate fall into her trap and sign up for FM under her team. (Maternity leave at the time so anything for a little cash!) she allowed me to be scammed out of almost £100 from someone else in her team and a free kit! Should have seen the flags then now the rumours are clearly true! When I found this thread and read more into it I text her and she promptly blocked me on WhatsApp and Instagram So it shows true colours in my eyes!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I noticed that my victorian gem or whatever her upline's ig is called - she has another "business' ( actually she seems to have a couple) selling home decor , diffusers , candles, clocks etc. I assume she orders wholesale from china or ali express etc and then doubles the price . She doesn't appear to sell FM anymore either by the dates on her posts etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I was one of those to unfortunate fall into her trap and sign up for FM under her team. (Maternity leave at the time so anything for a little cash!) she allowed me to be scammed out of almost £100 from someone else in her team and a free kit! Should have seen the flags then now the rumours are clearly true! When I found this thread and read more into it I text her and she promptly blocked me on WhatsApp and Instagram So it shows true colours in my eyes!
She’s just a scam like her gf. Vile.

Reactions: 12
Fooking so happy this thread has been made!
Oh Harry Femme... Before anything please attend the GP with regards to your blood pressure. Your red face is becoming too much along side greedys moon skull.

Why oh why does Harryfemme randomly appear in greedys videos with her awkward planned stance, usually waves her tiny palm, and pretends she wasn't really supposed to be there. Little does she know we are all aware she doesn't leave greedys hip in case she finds a better jail bird....
Harry Femme in jail though 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Life coaching shop lifters while still scamming her nearest and dearest.....

Also can I ask... what is the Femme about?? Her promoting herself to singers as the fem in the relationship??
** absolutely no homophobia ** I am in a same sex marriage

Harry Femme show us ya Femme side 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
They are a pair of scammers, couldn't trust either of them as far as you could throw them. Sickening. Their parents must be so proud

Reactions: 8
Also can I ask... what is the Femme about?? Her promoting herself to singers as the fem in the relationship??
** absolutely no homophobia ** I am in a same sex marriage

Harry Femme show us ya Femme side 🤮
It was over my head too it’s just f and emme is the letter m
For the fm fragrance crap

Reactions: 4
Greedy 'doesnt have a clue' that she's scammed people. She will then say it was just h so she can continue life with her boys and maybe even split up from h because she can't stay with her because her reputation would be ruined. This time she's insta famous and can't risk that for a 2nd time. Let's face it H hasn't got a job now. Maybe her wealthy parents I read she had will bail them out for their mortgage. poor h. What has she got herself into. At least no jail time 😂
Anyone whose not received their orders from Hagrid needs to contact the police. Some already have. The more that call the better!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I take it H or (Ha as greedy calls her) has a guilty conscience and is refraining from posting anything on her Instagram account until she thinks this scamming business all blows over 🙃

Reactions: 13