Harriet Waite aka harryfemme #1 Harriet will take your money but make you "Waite" forever for your order

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And still no stories posted. How many days is that now? Defo planning some comeback about FM and moving on to life coaching šŸ¤£ If she was sick or something Iā€™m sure greedy would bleat about it having to do the school runs etc. news flash theyā€™re YOUR boys!!
I think last time she was on she said her Nan wasnā€™t well

Reactions: 5
How long until she posts ā€˜the nasty trolls are liarsā€™ šŸ¤£
I was thinking about this, do you think she'll try and deny any wrong doing or just ignore it? Because by acknowledging it even to deny it will raise more questions surely?

Reactions: 7
Probably not acknowledge it. If she admits she's scammed people it wouldnt look good.

Reactions: 8
I was thinking about this, do you think she'll try and deny any wrong doing or just ignore it? Because by acknowledging it even to deny it will raise more questions surely?
It would practically be advertising all the problems. I think If she was going to own up to, it would have happened when she said her messages wasnā€™t working. Avoidance seems to be the main ā€œbusiness goalā€

Probably not acknowledge it. If she admits she's scammed people it wouldnt look good.
Agreed šŸ‘

Reactions: 3
Maybe the big surprise is the launch of Harry's Coaching Crap. She will some spiel over a video of them traipsing through the woods , saying that selling FM just really sparked her interest and she just knew she wanted to do more and go this direction so she can really make a difference in changing peoples lives. Blah . Blah . Probably will eat something gross and drink something . Blah .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The puppy will be on her stories before an explanation to her followers about leaving FM. How can they afford another dog with no proper income? Swipe up ads are obviously paying too much for them to buy a house and dog and do a Reno. Makes me sick I work my arse off but will never be able to buy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybes sheā€™s gone silent because sheā€™s seen sheā€™s got her own thread on here and is too scared lol

Reactions: 13
By the looks of those screen shots it looks like it had been going on for months and not just a couple of weeks. She should be charged for theft...never allowed to operate again

Reactions: 20
Just spotted these
Wow it really has been going on a long time, mine order was from end of November. Iā€™m guessing these comments are just the ones they havenā€™t seen , as they havenā€™t been deleted. And the old ā€œnot getting messagesā€ has been used many times before

Reactions: 13
Wow it really has been going on a long time, mine order was from end of November. Iā€™m guessing these comments are just the ones they havenā€™t seen , as they havenā€™t been deleted. And the old ā€œnot getting messagesā€ has been used many times before
Was used in May when she tried to do it to me...

• Wow
Everyone makes mistakes. But taking money this regularly and ā€œmissing messagesā€ doesnā€™t add up

Dec 2020 āœ…
May 2021 āœ…
Nov 2021 āœ…
Dec 2021 āœ…

• Wow