Hannah Saunders #3 definitely no work done (in her job, not on her face) & Preggy Meggy already on the beggy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the ONLY person that was at Taylor Swift who spent the night recording herself not Taylor. I’d hate to have been sitting behind her. The difference between her and Louise Coney’s stories today. Louise recorded a good few songs which was lovely and had one picture with her mom and family. The vanity is off the charts with Hannah. Imagine to go to the bar and record yourself walking back with the drinks but getting your full outfit in the shot?! Then we have to see a video this morning of her outfit AGAIN that she recorded in her bedroom. What is wrong with her?! And this “Mom era” tit is embarrassing. It seems like the concert was just an excuse to wear a pair of hot pants and a see through top.

Reactions: 13
She is the ONLY person that was at Taylor Swift who spent the night recording herself not Taylor. I’d hate to have been sitting behind her. The difference between her and Louise Coney’s stories today. Louise recorded a good few songs which was lovely and had one picture with her mom and family. The vanity is off the charts with Hannah. Imagine to go to the bar and record yourself walking back with the drinks but getting your full outfit in the shot?! Then we have to see a video this morning of her outfit AGAIN that she recorded in her bedroom. What is wrong with her?! And this “Mom era” tit is embarrassing. It seems like the concert was just an excuse to wear a pair of hot pants and a see through top.
I get that impression from Hannah every single time she does something or goes somewhere. Every single thing,be it a wedding,a hen,a night out,a family dinner,a concert,date night, holidays is totally revolved around how she looks and what she's wearing. Ok I love to get glammed up for any of the above and once all the preparations and glam is done I'm ready for the main event and enjoy myself but for her it's like the main object of the occassion. I never feel like she truly enjoys anything and is truly present in that moment,she's so focused on getting as much content as possible of herself. She was posting pictures of herself while Taylor was on stage,like what? She probably believed too in the stadium of 60 thousand people she was the hottest there. At mid 30s it's pathetic to be so obsessed about your looks.
---
I've just watched the rest of her stories..... just when you think she can't be anymore self absorbed.....all her videos are of her,every single one...not one glimpse of Taylor or the stage lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It's so obvious that Ritchie doesn't look twice at her day-to-day. Her page is like a shriek for help and validation. The shaggy hair, the jacket embellishment and the diamonte see-through top, the hotpants. None of it works. One of those items would have been much better and then a simple white tee paired with it. I'm barely a year older than Hannah and I can't relate to her at all. Mom's gone wild, like, what?! She either acts middle aged or like a child.

Reactions: 7
It's so obvious that Ritchie doesn't look twice at her day-to-day. Her page is like a shriek for help and validation. The shaggy hair, the jacket embellishment and the diamonte see-through top, the hotpants. None of it works. One of those items would have been much better and then a simple white tee paired with it. I'm barely a year older than Hannah and I can't relate to her at all. Mom's gone wild, like, what?! She either acts middle aged or like a child.
I know she had trauma as a child and sometimes it comes across like she is chasing a perfect life and that’s why she values appearance and things so much maybe internally she’s chaotic . Just my opinion and maybe mama Jean has enabled her with money when it really doesn’t solve problems.

Other side of that is I’m from what some people would say is an affluent part of Dublin I can see the cycle of girls who go to school together and marry the boys from the private school next door get married drive a Range Rover, buy a house , have kids the end. They have friendships but are competitive and bitchy to anyone from the outside each trying to show the other one up and tick some boxes.. also most are miserable. Sound like anyone !

I just want to know did she shower after the gym. As she went straight to hairdresser after gym then got makeup done

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I just want to know did she shower after the gym. As she went straight to hairdresser after gym then got makeup done
She always does that,goes for a hair appointment in her sweaty gym gear. So gross. Sure it's beyond me how she works out caked in makeup. Probably just piles more on over it. I laughed at her in the hair salon...she said during her million stories in the hair salon get me Taylor ready...she got a teeny tiny plait in her usual curly blowdry lol. More photos up this afternoon and still not 1 of Taylor or the stage. Like not one. She could have just been in a beer garden like

• Haha
Id say Ritchie or her Dad is a season ticket holder to the Aviva therefore got tickets no problem. They go to quite alot of Rugby games also.

Reactions: 2
I was there and had the nosy amazing time but why does Hannah constantly need to act like she is the only person ever to do anything or go anywhere, it's so immature I posted one selfie and the rest of concert footage. With all her money she looked like a skank in those shorts and caked in makeup! It's giving more traveller disco rather than made in chelsea 🤣

Reactions: 5
I was there and had the nosy amazing time but why does Hannah constantly need to act like she is the only person ever to do anything or go anywhere, it's so immature I posted one selfie and the rest of concert footage. With all her money she looked like a skank in those shorts and caked in makeup! It's giving more traveller disco rather than made in chelsea 🤣
The make-up was awful. Heavy handed and sloppy which is her usual style. She was smothered in products, even her chest looked cakey. She would really benefit from some lessons, both in application and how to work with her features. Her eyes are naturally droopy and the makeup she choose seems to excentuate rather that flatter.

Reactions: 7