Hannah Saunders #3 definitely no work done (in her job, not on her face) & Preggy Meggy already on the beggy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine going into your sister in laws house and going around recording corners of her house to post on Instagram to 57k people, how embarrassing. posting pictures of her baby having a poonami or throwing up on her top..or the mess he made while spoon feeding . I really don't get what she's thinking when she posts this stuff. it's quite bizarre.

Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s such a snob. Imagine making fun of a Bluey onesieā€¦.do I love all the Peppa stuff my little girl wants to wear, no. Do I put it on her, yes because it makes her happy! Not everything is about ā€œaesthetics.ā€

Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s such a snob. Imagine making fun of a Bluey onesieā€¦.do I love all the Peppa stuff my little girl wants to wear, no. Do I put it on her, yes because it makes her happy! Not everything is about ā€œaesthetics.ā€
If I was to give Hannah some Pr advice I'd suggest keeping comments like that to herself, or her snotty friend group. She's backtracking now saying he can wear whatever he wants when he gets a little older. She's a dope.

Reactions: 11
Most Mums I know feel the same way in the early days, they hate character clothes. Then when you see the kid get excited by them you give in and canā€™t buy enough of them. I always laugh at all the things I hear repeated by my friends when they have a baby, I wonā€™t do this and I want do that. Give it time and they do it all!

Reactions: 7
Most Mums I know feel the same way in the early days, they hate character clothes. Then when you see the kid get excited by them you give in and canā€™t buy enough of them. I always laugh at all the things I hear repeated by my friends when they have a baby, I wonā€™t do this and I want do that. Give it time and they do it all!
Me too ! My personal favourite was theyā€™ll eat a good dinner of wholesome food thereā€™s a phase that if they ate corn flakes on their own for dinner youā€™d be happy ! Iā€™m surprised she doesnā€™t have him kitted in a few Disney bits isnā€™t she mad for that?

• Haha
Easily dropped ā‚¬200 on that little shopping spree.. she definitely has a shopping addiction considering the chap has enough clothes to last well into summer/autumn based on what she has shown.. and what a snob is she..

Reactions: 4
Completely irrational but it drives me bananas that she constantly leaves that cookbook plonked on her (already tiny) kitchen counter. Like she must have to move it out of the way every time she cooks, but then she puts it back. Why bother at all?

• Haha
Completely irrational but it drives me bananas that she constantly leaves that cookbook plonked on her (already tiny) kitchen counter. Like she must have to move it out of the way every time she cooks, but then she puts it back. Why bother at all?
Itā€™s for the aesthetic not to actually use šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Itā€™s still crazy to me that every single time she goes to a wedding, event or ā€œon holidaysā€ she needs to buy more clothes. What for!! You can wear your dresses twice Hannah! We know you have a closet fullll of themā€¦Some of the most interesting style influencers I follow are people who show you how to style a piece several different ways, or how to update the styling of an item that was in fashion a few years ago. Whereas Hannah just buysā€¦ whatā€™s new in, the current trends, wears them for a season and repeats. Itā€™s not inspiring and I donā€™t think she actually has a real sense of her own personal style. The constant consumption honestly baffles me.

Reactions: 12
Itā€™s still crazy to me that every single time she goes to a wedding, event or ā€œon holidaysā€ she needs to buy more clothes. What for!! You can wear your dresses twice Hannah! We know you have a closet fullll of themā€¦Some of the most interesting style influencers I follow are people who show you how to style a piece several different ways, or how to update the styling of an item that was in fashion a few years ago. Whereas Hannah just buysā€¦ whatā€™s new in, the current trends, wears them for a season and repeats. Itā€™s not inspiring and I donā€™t think she actually has a real sense of her own personal style. The constant consumption honestly baffles me.
100% agree, is there a day sheā€™s not showing something ā€˜newā€™. Given all the BS nonsense about how busy & non stop she is atm (give me strength) she has plenty of time for shopping šŸ™„

Reactions: 5
"Before there was him there was us" That whole post was so cringe. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤® Her lack of punctuation use drives me mad. She's an absolute div.

Reactions: 8
Oh jesus im glad someone else said this. She is beyond the cringest person on the planet. She is so determined to maintain the life she had before. Its actually pretty sad.
Also the countdown to her holidays is so annoying. Youd swear she never got away or had nights/ days off. He life is one big holiday. You are not relatable Hannah.

Reactions: 2