Hannah Saunders #3 definitely no work done (in her job, not on her face) & Preggy Meggy already on the beggy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The look one of them is giving the migrants says everything, such a gross vibe
Is that that Emzy one … Hannah’s friend … giving the look? If it is her I’m not surprised. She opened her car door as I was driving by (slowly TG) a few weeks ago and I had to jam on to avoid hitting it and her. She was in the wrong) and the look of pure disdain she gave me. She seems like a right b1tch … one of those pretentious look down on everyone cows!

Reactions: 8
Is that that Emzy one … Hannah’s friend … giving the look? If it is her I’m not surprised. She opened her car door as I was driving by (slowly TG) a few weeks ago and I had to jam on to avoid hitting it and her. She was in the wrong) and the look of pure disdain she gave me. She seems like a right b1tch … one of those pretentious look down on everyone cows!
Yes that's Emzy walking infront of hannah and the look on her face says it all. she's just short of going "euuuwwww". the picture is priceless and sums them up perfectly, living a sheltered privelleged life and it was practically hardship for them to push their designer prams past and glare on in horror through their prada sunglasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn’t notice in the pictures Hannah posted how wide the shoulders looked, not sure it’s a good look on many women.
They’re just trying to wheel their babies past a contentious situation, there is no correct facial expression for it. Brown Thomas sells stuff that’s not that expensive, anyone earning a wage could afford something in there. They were at a Baby shower, so probably the gift in the bag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes that's Emzy walking infront of hannah and the look on her face says it all. she's just short of going "euuuwwww". the picture is priceless and sums them up perfectly, living a sheltered privelleged life and it was practically hardship for them to push their designer prams past and glare on in horror through their prada sunglasses.
Her brother is doireanns ex 😜

Reactions: 2
I didn’t notice in the pictures Hannah posted how wide the shoulders looked, not sure it’s a good look on many women.
They’re just trying to wheel their babies past a contentious situation, there is no correct facial expression for it. Brown Thomas sells stuff that’s not that expensive, anyone earning a wage could afford something in there. They were at a Baby shower, so probably the gift in the bag.
Baby shower gift in the BT bag?? No tit Sherlock 🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 3
So why is it a shocker to some they had a BT bag? In context it’s not showy that they had it.
I think we are all intelligent enough to figure that’s a baby shower bag and nobody is shocked they had a BT bag from what I have read 🤣 Only people pointing out the stark differences in people’s circumstances really.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Is she ever not absolutely caked like Jesus Hannah give your skin a break it must be in absolute bits

Reactions: 2