Hannah Saunders #3 definitely no work done (in her job, not on her face) & Preggy Meggy already on the beggy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The child has no connection with her. He never seems to smile and gurgle at her or light up when she’s trying to to talk to him. When you see Jess Redden with her baby he’s so engaged with her - smiling, gurgling, moving to get closer to her. He’s looks happy.
I agree - he always looks so solemn in the videos she takes with him!

Reactions: 2
She's so bleeping embarrassing. The salt burn reference?....the "I got my greek buddy back" or whatever the duck she said. She's so fake. Leo and Martha think she's a bleeping bell end and only put up with her because Leo is mates with good old bitchierent. No one bleeping actually likes you Hannah. You're so full on and full of tit

Reactions: 4
She's so bleeping embarrassing. The salt burn reference?....the "I got my greek buddy back" or whatever the duck she said. She's so fake. Leo and Martha think she's a bleeping bell end and only put up with her because Leo is mates with good old bitchierent. No one bleeping actually likes you Hannah. You're so full on and full of tit
in fairness they seem like bellends too and the pair of them are equally as vain as hannah.... she surrounds herself with the same type, she just seems super vacuous compared to most of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She looks in need of a wash tonight. Packing on make up over make up. Her hair looks manky

The video of Ritchie blowing raspberries on Brody's tummy and Brody laughing is so weird, Hannah is doing this strange rehearsed fake laugh in the background, it's the strangest thing. Ritchie seems to have a great bond with the baby.

Even the way she talks about him is weird. He’s the best little guy, pal etc. just a strange way to go on about her son. She’s way too obsessed with herself to bond with that child.
Take a look at Louise Cooney and how she changed since her kid was born. It’s like night and day. Louise is so in love with that baby and it’s very obvious he is her priority.

She looks in need of a wash tonight. Packing on make up over make up. Her hair looks manky
layered in makeup first thing this morning. her voice is even more irritating when she's been out and is husky 🙉. I like my spray tan really dork (dark)... of course you do Hannah, subtle is certainly not you. as some one said above she's so full on in every single way.

Reactions: 2
This woman is the most disingenuous person alive, she's always 'obsessed' with everything in her stories. How long does she think she can keep this fakery up when people in the industry are already gossiping about her mess ups?
1000071472.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
This woman is the most disingenuous person alive, she's always 'obsessed' with everything in her stories. How long does she think she can keep this fakery up when people in the industry are already gossiping about her mess ups?
View attachment 2923487
it always falls so flat when hannah tries to have a sense of humour, it's so forced and completely unnatural. very strange individual.

Reactions: 7
Wtf was that outfit today? T shirt, pink sequin skirt, black blazer and black knee high boots. Jesus wept. I followed her because she (used to have) good style!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The filter she uses on her IG stories is getting a bit much now. It’s so blurry!

Reactions: 1
20240511_191820.jpg

Is that Hannah I spot on her Merry way making it into the media? Funny she didn't video herself like normal, suppose it's not her normal aesthetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The smug privileged heads on them. Urghhhhh this makes me feel 🤮 have to say this sums up the type of women I really try to avoid.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The look one of them is giving the migrants says everything, such a gross vibe
I thought the exact same thing!!! And Hannah just trying to not to make any eye contact at all. Also her shoulders look so wide haha that blazer was not doing her any favors

The obnoxiously rich and privileged brigade furious that their Chanel bags and designer prams have to come within 6 feet of people from a disadvantaged background.

Reactions: 6