Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

90sgurl

i did not expect him to look like that.. i dont really find him attractive in comparison to her exes and she is a really pretty girl
Who are some of her exes? I don't think I've ever seen her post a photo or a video with another lad lol. But I'm sure they're more hidden or deleted.

I'm also SO curious what Rachel's taste is in men.

Reactions: 1

Barbe12

Is she back from Italy now? I’m pretty sure I saw her and Dan out yesterday walking the dog. Maybe she’s posting late?

Laughalong

VIP Member
I will say her tik toks are pretty good, specifically the holiday outfit ones etc. Fuck that for a a laugh though, imagine the time they took to make

Anon8490

I proper feel like she’s pregnant. Don’t really have any evidence to back this claim up but watch this space 😂

missgarcy

Is she not friends with Rachel anymore? They don't have any pictures together recently and I see Rachel hanging out with other people.

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
Am I the only person who really likes them as a couple 🥺😂

I think she seems really happy and relaxed around him and he seems such a nice guy

Lurker5053

Can anyone pls explain the ugly bikinis? Ik it's 'on trend' but that first one in particular with the super high leg and punched up green material, it's just so ugly, like a twisted nappy that's all I see!! Some many girls wearing them and it's cringing me out.

I was just watching her Rimmel mascara ad on Instagram and thought her nose had significantly changed from when I last looked on her Instagram and assuming it’s filler! I was so shocked as she always had a nice nose!
I thought the same about her nose. She’s always said she’s insecure about it and she’s had filler before in it but it really does look different now…

Katleesi

VIP Member
mm i know what you mean, i was gonna say shes not relevant enough but rach and madison got invited, although rach they probably invited for inclusivity size wise and madison some people regard as 'cool' i guess, but yeah idk i personally think she isnt really a big enough name anymore 🤷‍♀️
I thought the same, but she gets a lot of ad deals and stuff - idk just seems a bit sketchy she wasn't invited, but a lot of smaller influencers were!