Hannah Renée #2 That’s it, that’s the thread title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is it not the style of the dress, as in, there's an 'extra' straight piece but only at the back? idk thats my logic 😂

Reactions: 4
Sorry how many holidays has she been on? And she’s going back to Ibiza next week? Han has not made content in months, so genuinely baffled as to how she affords this. How out of touch that she can literally jet off every other week, but can’t even do her very easy job properly.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 3
god she was a jump scare in rachs new vlog, the hair, the filler...wtf
I was just watching her Rimmel mascara ad on Instagram and thought her nose had significantly changed from when I last looked on her Instagram and assuming it’s filler! I was so shocked as she always had a nice nose!

Reactions: 1
she must have some bills to pay, she's been more active on insta lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Excuse me what the FUUUUUUUUCK has she done to her teeth in her latest vlog? They look so different and weird and off. Her 2 front teeth are so wide then the teeth at the side seem all different sizes they look literally terrible. I thought she had her veneers sorted not that long ago? Has she messed with them again lately because they weren’t like that in her latest videos 🤢
She has really fucked up her teeth

I was just watching her Rimmel mascara ad on Instagram and thought her nose had significantly changed from when I last looked on her Instagram and assuming it’s filler! I was so shocked as she always had a nice nose!
I thought the same about her nose. She’s always said she’s insecure about it and she’s had filler before in it but it really does look different now…

Everyone needs to stop with the crinkled white skirt please, let 2004 keep it. Seeing so many around and sorry girls it's just a badbadbad look

Also seriously how does someone with so much money and no responsibilities only go to the same 3-4 beach resorts???? Theres cultures, landscapes and animals out there that I would KILL to visit but will probably never be able to, and she's spending thousands a year but the only difference is posing in the sun rather than at home.

When the influencer money dries up, she'll regret wasting all that time and money on nothing but a tan

Reactions: 8
Her face suddenly looks soo different but I can’t put my finger on what’s changed!!

her boyfriend is pure cringe omg
---
also her views and likes these days are atrocious compared to what they once were. im guessing people are not liking the housewife aesthetic she's got going on lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
her boyfriend is pure cringe omg
---
also her views and likes these days are atrocious compared to what they once were. im guessing people are not liking the housewife aesthetic she's got going on lol
I find him the cringiest influencer boyfriend tbh. he's so full of himself.

• Sick
I find him the cringiest influencer boyfriend tbh. he's so full of himself.
Ugh i tried so hard to watch her most recent vid and it actually would've been fine if he wasn't in it...Han we hate him and don't care about him pls just vlog yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't know what Hannah can do to spice up her channel. She got a new home, man, a dog and she still struggles for content because she just can't be bothered to do a video. Vlogging again isn't hard when your doing the stuff anyway but it's always sorry I forgot, excuses excuses when it's your job.

Reactions: 10
I’m going to hell for saying this but she’s really had a glow DOWN instead of up. One of her old videos just randomly came on whilst I’m working from home and I really enjoyed it, it was like a weekend vlog and she took us horse riding with her and out and about etc.

I was really taken a back by how literally gorgeous she looked the whole video even when she was scruffed up in her horse riding wear. Her old/real teeth were SO much better than those wonky, oversized and odd teeth she’s got now 🤢

She just had a real glow about her and looked so pretty and when I see her recent videos now she just looks disheveled all the time and her teeth have really done her no favors at all

Reactions: 7