Hannah Renée #2 That’s it, that’s the thread title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for hanxrenee. The title was by our long lost mom @Kindred_ 🥹🤍 Can you believe it took that long to finish one thread?

Recap…

7B6DD0CB-21AF-4675-93A6-923CFC1EF64D.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
instagram/influencing etc is such a fleeting moment in the grand scheme of things.

these girls (if lucky enough to do it full time) should grab it and run with it but hannah seems to do the absolute bare minimum. she's comfortable now clearly but i dont think she is thinking about what life might look like in 10-20 years... but i suppose she'll end up with a wealthy football/rugby player like hattie bourn or naomi genes

Reactions: 3
Has anybody else noticed how often she says ‘in terms of’ about everything??? So unnecessary

Reactions: 12
So I’ve just watched her Rome vlog. How are you on holiday and STILL doing a crappy Casetify ad?? And matching outfits to the phone cases, really? Just enjoy your holiday ffs.

I know she got some procedures done before she went to Coachella but I feel like her face looked even more different in this video. It looked tight, almost like a facelift. I know she obviously hasn’t had one and she still looks pretty, I dunno it looked a bit odd to me. Could be Botox I guess?

Reactions: 9
I feel like casetify are the only ones who sponsor her atm 😂 every video! Yawnnnnn 😴

• Haha
I wonder if there's a reason why she never wears her hair down. I don't understand. Every influencer is doing the "~*clean~*" natural look and think that that involves extreme tan, lash extensions, filler and their hair slicked to oblivion against their head. It looks more harsh and less clean.

Reactions: 18
She might as well just have a skinhead!
My boyfriend walked in when I was watching one of her vids and said he thought she was bald because of the angle😅 then was like Jesus how much tit has she had done to her face, no one’s face really looks like that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When she next asks what we want to see from her we should all say, having her hair down 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is the point of her having extremly long hair if the only style she ever does with it is scraped back into a tight bun. She'll end up breaking her hair with her constantly having it up

Reactions: 10
What is the point of her having extremly long hair if the only style she ever does with it is scraped back into a tight bun. She'll end up breaking her hair with her constantly having it up
Scraped back or hangs deadly on her shoulders unstyled and boring like Han herself

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If it wasn't for her being friends with Mads and Rach I really would have unsubbed ages ago. I dunno why that is a factor but it is lol. I just can't get over the fact that she only posts and uploads when its an ad and doesn't even seem to be trying to get content especially when she is away and its a good time to. Yes I get enjoy your holiday and create memories but vlogging your day to day isn't going out of your way and it would help her out. If she dares to ask what we wanna see again then.... again I dunno as surely she's had a million good suggestions by now and she should know what her followers want. Maybe she really needs to give this up now she's got the house and her heart isn't in it. I find with her and Mads there is just excuse after excuse.

If she's vlogging this trip I wonder if the boyfriend will finally make a proper appearance.

Reactions: 1
I can't be the only one who is constantly shoook by her outfits, she dresses SO BADLY honestly what is that weird mermaid bin bag set????

• Haha
I can't be the only one who is constantly shoook by her outfits, she dresses SO BADLY honestly what is that weird mermaid bin bag set????
Literally! She has such an amazing figure and she dresses so badly 😂😭