Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
I think shes chosen the decor to be quirky and less bland and it might just about be acceptable in a period house , definitely not in a 3 bed new build in Manchester :ROFLMAO:
Yesssss!!! A Victorian terrace with stained glass windows and original tiled floors maybe but here it just looks absolutely vile 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 3

Lsp97

I feel like casetify are the only ones who sponsor her atm 😂 every video! Yawnnnnn 😴

• Haha

Katleesi

VIP Member
he is so jarring 😭 😭 couldn't even watch the whole vlog idk what it is about him but he just gives me the ick so bad
I get it tbh. He irks me too… it’s like he tries to get involved in everything she does/make sure he’s on camera. He definitely wants to live that influencer life… probably hoping he’ll be able to quit his job/get deals himself etc. he also gives me Jack the lad vibes 😂

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
The fact she travels and she's still producing boring content, and her choice of bikini is what activates this thread, is a mes 😂😂 Hannah do better.

wingwah

I’m still perplexed at her going with someone like him, he just seems the opposite of what she would go for!

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
I can't lie that's the best video she's done in a while, other than an AD being thrown in, her mood seemed happier and her bf being shown and them together brought a different vibe, I actually wish it went on longer.

Reactions: 2

Clarity456

VIP Member
I’m not convinced she is either; then again Han disappears for months at a time so I wouldn’t be surprised if she takes another 8 month break and comes back like “hi guys 😚✌🏼 sooOo liKeE I have a baby”
"Bay-beeeeeeeee" in her accent

• Haha
Reactions: 2