Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
I was watching that thinking wtf is hard about that? I do 6k dog walk a day and a hiit class..should I be vlogging a 75 hard like boring Hannah? 😂😂

I’m not sure how she can be claiming to do 75 hard when her one workout is literally a 3k dog walk (which she describes as long 🤣) and the other is a yoga session in her pyjamas (not bashing yoga but what Hannah is doing is barely exercise)

Reactions: 2

Clarity456

VIP Member
I came here as I just saw what she’s done to her bedroom. It is absolutely horrific. What on earth is she thinking. Nothing matches, it looks cheap and awfully tacky.
mot sure if her house decor is worse than her friend’s “quirky” apartment
In fairness to Madison all her shite is just ornaments and pictures that could easily be chucked in the skip if needs be, Hannah's painting walls, changing fixtures and fittings and so on that's just making the whole place undesirable for potential buyers when she no doubt moves on to the forever home 5 minutes from her mum and dad 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:

AshMay

VIP Member
Looks like they didn't do much anyway, just stayed in and watched love island apparently

ellawhite3006

the chef was on her instagram a few times think shes deleted him now though. there was also another one before that dont think his name was kyle though

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
It's her bday today and her post shocked me as I have forgotten about Han, well tbf that's not surprising.

But I wish she gave more, or did something as she seems sweet.

• Haha

90sgurl

She commented on someone's comment in her last vlog and said that her boyfriend is an Architect.

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
I get it tbh. He irks me too… it’s like he tries to get involved in everything she does/make sure he’s on camera. He definitely wants to live that influencer life… probably hoping he’ll be able to quit his job/get deals himself etc. he also gives me Jack the lad vibes 😂
I was thinking how do I say it but you've summed it up. I think he looks good for her, not my type but it's the way hes ott with how he says things.
Whilst he's far from a hunk he's not exactly butt ugly either but someone please tell me why he's like nails on a chalkboard to me far more than even Badisons Manye...I think he forces the loving caring perfect boyfriend narrative too much 🤢

As Pete burns said in CBB "you're insincere to the point of nausea"
Yeah I deffo think he's trying to push the we love eachother we adore one another, relationship goals we never argue we are so easy going.
I’m watching her vlog now and I’m at the part where their talking in the car and he is really getting on MY TITSSSSSS he does nothing but talk about his fucking self and why does he speak so aggressively ?! He speaks like he’s putting full stops after every word. I don’t know how to explain it

He seems really condescending and patronizing towards Hannah too in so many of their conversations

I really liked him at first but now I’ve decided he seems a prick and he gets on my nerves
I honestly get what your saying, when he speaks its like get it out, or it comes out so forceful 🤣 and like he has to over pronounce or annunciate whatever the word is, to come across as this big personality because Hannah has none.

On her new asos vid on her feed the outfits are actually so cute like I like all three but those weird knee high tights look so weird like where is she actually wearing that????? It looks like a trashy way of trying to look classy
She literally keeps pairing them with all her outfits, they look weird

charb123

Omg sounds awful but I don’t find him attractive at all, I really didn’t think he would be her type 🤣