Hannah Renée #2 That’s it, that’s the thread title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
already got her teeth redone and maybe some lip filler by the looks of it

shes still not happy with them! how many times has she changed her teeth?

Reactions: 5
She’s not happy with her teeth again - Jesus Christ. Does this not damage them having them constantly bonded/veneers on/veneers off?!

Reactions: 9
Eh her teeth just look the same as they did when she’s had them done?? This girl just pisses money up the wall q

Reactions: 6
I hate to say it but her new teeth do look a little bit odd. Her whole reasoning for getting them off and redone was to have a more natural look but yet she’s gone for teeth all the same length. That’s the number one tell-tale sign that someone’s had their teeth done. She should’ve kept the shape and size of her natural teeth but ‘neatened up’ the edges.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Am I the only person who really likes them as a couple 🥺😂

I think she seems really happy and relaxed around him and he seems such a nice guy

Am I the only person who really likes them as a couple 🥺😂

I think she seems really happy and relaxed around him and he seems such a nice guy
He’s just another one of the guys she devotes her life to and somehow becomes EVEN MORE boring

Reactions: 16
I do like them together, but then it's just that it becomes all she shows or her personality. I get he's a big part of her life but you should be doing solo content regardless of if you have a boyfriend. It seems with her she either doesn't upload as she has a bf, or they become all she posts about. Engagement or a baby would suit her well since her content reflects that. To be fair I feel like she's nice and her life does reflect to an extent a normal life, as far as influencers go, but then it becomes boring when she doesn't switch it up because she has resources and time to do so. But I think overall she's comfortable she's got her man, career has afforded her, her house, a car and money saved, so there's not the pressure. But I still think she should be doing more since once her subs decide to move on what will she be doing because it seems like when she doesn't have a purpose it affects her mental health.

Reactions: 7
I do like them together, but then it's just that it becomes all she shows or her personality. I get he's a big part of her life but you should be doing solo content regardless of if you have a boyfriend. It seems with her she either doesn't upload as she has a bf, or they become all she posts about. Engagement or a baby would suit her well since her content reflects that. To be fair I feel like she's nice and her life does reflect to an extent a normal life, as far as influencers go, but then it becomes boring when she doesn't switch it up because she has resources and time to do so. But I think overall she's comfortable she's got her man, career has afforded her, her house, a car and money saved, so there's not the pressure. But I still think she should be doing more since once her subs decide to move on what will she be doing because it seems like when she doesn't have a purpose it affects her mental health.
Although I agree with most of this I wish my normal life involved doing minimal work but still getting paid above average, having my own home etc 😂

Reactions: 9
Although I agree with most of this I wish my normal life involved doing minimal work but still getting paid above average, having my own home etc 😂
I know as part of me thinks she is relatable as her life seems like a normal 25 year old as I'm the same age and do similar things but then I'm like nah she has all the free time in the world, gets free stuff, back in the day brand trips, is her own boss, doesn't have to do much to earn, is comfortable in life it seems, I wish!!!! I feel she should be doing more for the sake of her content and being privileged and lucky to utilise all she has, but then it would seem forced. She's just a tad boring and that's not even the right word, like it's fine for her to be like that as tbf I am lol, but I think its her content, it needs spicing up. It's sad the time she was lively was her single days with Mads.

Reactions: 3
I can't believe I've managed to write two paragraphs on her when she gives nothing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2