Hannah Renée #2 That’s it, that’s the thread title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she’s finally got her veneers removed! Firstly, good for her for showing her teeth without them. It was sad that she was so upset at first but hopefully the new bonding she gets is more natural and fits her face better.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It's crazy how her natural teeth make her look so much younger and more fresh. She looks lovely! Such a better fit for her than the veneers. I personally think she looks cute!

She went from "typical instagram girl" to "relatable, pretty actress" vibes.

Reactions: 10
I think it just felt like she hopped on the bandwagon getting them done and didn't really think it through, she doesn't want to blame Mads, and she can't as she's a grown woman, but she saw hers andnother influencers and thought why not, you could tell she wasn't happy with them early on, and it shows you need to research, want to do something, and take your time instead of diving in. She looks better without them as they did her no favours, so atleast she's happier now and stuck it out wanting them off.

She looks so much better; very expensive lesson learned for her tho. I can only imagine how much it cost to have them done then removed.

Reactions: 11
(only update I can add since Hannah is the most boring person in existence)

She still has her natural teeth! It's amazing how much veneers age all of these influencers and completely change how they look. She looks so much more youthful! I hope she keeps them or opts for very subtle composite bonding. It's very refreshing to see someone with their natural teeth on youtube.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she had quite a bit of filler and botox at one point, and then the veneers probably just seemed a natural step for her. I just watched her most latest video after not watching one for a couple of years and its nice to see shes had most of her lip filler dissolved. seems like she's done with the whole insta baddie aesthetic that rach still clings to

Reactions: 6
she had quite a bit of filler and botox at one point, and then the veneers probably just seemed a natural step for her. I just watched her most latest video after not watching one for a couple of years and its nice to see shes had most of her lip filler dissolved. seems like she's done with the whole insta baddie aesthetic that rach still clings to
the insta baddie look is so outdated and done with - plus it's never looked good

Reactions: 7
Going on in her video about not knowing what day it is and spending every day in her pjs over Christmas. How is that any different to her life anyway? And no I don’t “know what you mean”, I work a normal job and can’t just take the whole of December off to ‘wind down’ cause it’s Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe im just getting old, but is it normal at her age for your only personality traits to be your mediocre boyfriend and your dog?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Going on in her video about not knowing what day it is and spending every day in her pjs over Christmas. How is that any different to her life anyway? And no I don’t “know what you mean”, I work a normal job and can’t just take the whole of December off to ‘wind down’ cause it’s Christmas
idk what she needs to take a month off to wind down for anyway.... wind down from what? she does f all all year. She barely leaves the house except to go to the gym or to go out with her boyfriend.

Omg guys we finally had a word ending with Y pronounced correctly. I repeat CORRECTLY! There were a few Hollieeeeee’s but then she simply said “Holly” and I had to rewind to double check!

• Haha
  • Wow