Hannah Renée #2 That’s it, that’s the thread title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I’m CONVINCED Han is pregnant, her flowy dresses from now on caption, her try on clothes clips from her drafts, im telling you she’s pregnant
Also her hair colour is soooo grown out and frazzled & it’s not like her not to keep on top of it.. maybe she’s nervous to dye it while pregnant 😏

Reactions: 4
Guys I’m CONVINCED Han is pregnant, her flowy dresses from now on caption, her try on clothes clips from her drafts, im telling you she’s pregnant

omg me too! i have this weird feeling that she is pregnant
---
and also i kinda feel like she only posts ads now, all i see from her are those stupid clothing reels

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I proper feel like she’s pregnant. Don’t really have any evidence to back this claim up but watch this space 😂

Reactions: 1
I would hate to be pregnant with the an ill sounding creepy looking Curtis Johnson resembling man.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she was already extremely boring and hard to watch but her boyfriend has made her videos unwatchable

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she was already extremely boring and hard to watch but her boyfriend has made her videos unwatchable
100% agree I think its time to unsubscribe 😂 Hannah is truly the definition of not everyone can be an influencer... the only thing she influences me to do is sleep after watching her videos. Snoozefest

Also the pregnancy suspicions 💀 I actually cant!!!! lmao it does seem a little out of reach but I also don't wanna say too much incase I am wrong but for now im not convinced she is!

Reactions: 6
100% agree I think its time to unsubscribe 😂 Hannah is truly the definition of not everyone can be an influencer... the only thing she influences me to do is sleep after watching her videos. Snoozefest

Also the pregnancy suspicions 💀 I actually cant!!!! lmao it does seem a little out of reach but I also don't wanna say too much incase I am wrong but for now im not convinced she is!
I’m not convinced she is either; then again Han disappears for months at a time so I wouldn’t be surprised if she takes another 8 month break and comes back like “hi guys 😚✌🏼 sooOo liKeE I have a baby”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not convinced she is either; then again Han disappears for months at a time so I wouldn’t be surprised if she takes another 8 month break and comes back like “hi guys 😚✌🏼 sooOo liKeE I have a baby”
"Bay-beeeeeeeee" in her accent

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can imagine that too🤣 she did speak about having the coil and being on her period in her last vid so deffo not pregnant now. She’s just boring

Reactions: 3
This is the most content I've seen from her in like 3 years.... and I feel like it's solely to show off Dan The Man/for him to have his 5 minutes of fame.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I will say her tik toks are pretty good, specifically the holiday outfit ones etc. duck that for a a laugh though, imagine the time they took to make

Just watched some of her TikTok’s and I can’t take her serious with those eyebrows 😭 They’re so bleeping big 😭 And the way she scrapes her hair back makes her look worse 😭 And the irony of the “never ever ever be basic for nobody” TikTok lol

• Haha