Hannah Renée #2 That’s it, that’s the thread title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had filler top ups for coachella and now 2 months later she’s had even more? So excessive
Ikr I know fillers need top ups but wild how they've just become a casual part of holiday prep now

Reactions: 8
This might be controversial for some but Hannah is quite tone deaf in her new video.. she doesn't have a single clue what reality is really like! The day reality hits her aswell I don't even know how she'll survive

From bragging about going to Ibiza "every single summer" fair enough but this isn't even the nearest bit realistic for most people right now. Am I just bitter cus I cant? 😂

Then how she cant "catch a break" with her health for catching the odd cold ffs grow up people are in worse conditions yet still go to their 9-5 job simply cus they cant afford to take a day off

Emphasising how fathers day was "the most perfect day" when its the complete opposite for some people, its just nice to be considerate of that although have to say the picture of her and her dad was so wholesome 🥺

But yeah I don't think she's ever had a tough day in her life which must be nice

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This might be controversial for some but Hannah is quite tone deaf in her new video.. she doesn't have a single clue what reality is really like! The day reality hits her aswell I don't even know how she'll survive

From bragging about going to Ibiza "every single summer" fair enough but this isn't even the nearest bit realistic for most people right now. Am I just bitter cus I cant? 😂

Then how she cant "catch a break" with her health for catching the odd cold ffs grow up people are in worse conditions yet still go to their 9-5 job simply cus they cant afford to take a day off

Emphasising how fathers day was "the most perfect day" when its the complete opposite for some people, its just nice to be considerate of that although have to say the picture of her and her dad was so wholesome 🥺

But yeah I don't think she's ever had a tough day in her life which must be nice
Yes and no. I’m really not a fan of everyone being snowflakes unable to say anything or because of fear of others or getting offended about everything.

I don’t think there’s in it about her saying she enjoyed her father’s day. I have an awful home situation but I don’t feel any type of way when I hear that. You’d truly have to avoid social media & videos posted around the 19th if you can’t hack it. She’s always had a really nice home life so it’s gonna be expected that she has a good father’s day

I do think it’s a tad grotesque to fault a load of holidays given the cost of living crisis we’re in though. Again it doesn’t bother me but I do see how this one is a tad inappropriate - but again if you don’t want to hear how others are loving their summers you probably shouldn’t follow influencers who spend their life holidaying

Reactions: 6
Yes and no. I’m really not a fan of everyone being snowflakes unable to say anything or because of fear of others or getting offended about everything.

I don’t think there’s in it about her saying she enjoyed her father’s day. I have an awful home situation but I don’t feel any type of way when I hear that. You’d truly have to avoid social media & videos posted around the 19th if you can’t hack it. She’s always had a really nice home life so it’s gonna be expected that she has a good father’s day

I do think it’s a tad grotesque to fault a load of holidays given the cost of living crisis we’re in though. Again it doesn’t bother me but I do see how this one is a tad inappropriate - but again if you don’t want to hear how others are loving their summers you probably shouldn’t follow influencers who spend their life holidaying
I get where you are coming from. Thanks as well for sharing a different light on it cus you are right in terms of fathers day. That one is unavoidable 😂

My message was more so that she lacks social awareness which I'm just highlighting how tone deaf she is. 'Id just like to say I'm not offended AT ALL by her content otherwise I wouldn't be following her, I'm just criticising what she chooses to put out on the internet. I don't think that means anyone who does that is a "snowflake" there's a fine line between being offended and being critical, I'm just venting as life is well... life 😂

Reactions: 7
Maybe it's good I haven't watched but 12mins of vlog footage Hannah!!! It was to be expected but still, she's so slack and hypes like her holiday vlogs will be where she does better. I get a holiday is her time, but vlogging isn't pushing the boat or going out of her way.

Reactions: 4
Considering this is her full time job she is actually terrible at remembering to vlog. If I constantly forgot to do one of the main things of my job I’d have the sack by now!!

Reactions: 7
Looks like they didn't do much anyway, just stayed in and watched love island apparently

Reactions: 2
I got in a rabbit hole last night in bed of watching her, rach and mads reallllly old videos from like 3+ years ago and their content was so much better and to be honest so we’re they just as people. It wasn’t all about Instagram, outfits, designer and boys they GENUINELY had fun. Every video had me laughing. Their friendship looked so genuine back then whereas now it seems so forced and uncomfortable. They were always playing drinking games, always vlogging fun nights out, always doing fun challenges. Now it’s spend the day with me drinking iced coffee, doing 3 exercises in the gym and cooking a hello fresh meal. It’s bleeping drab from all 3 of them

Reactions: 10
Considering this is her full time job she is actually terrible at remembering to vlog. If I constantly forgot to do one of the main things of my job I’d have the sack by now!!
she has a boyfriend so that's hannah's focus now. She's either in a relationship so can't film or going through a break up so can't film.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I must admit her 25th birthday vlog was cute, especially her and her boyfriend.

Reactions: 2
idk if you guys knew, because it's not like her whole personality at the moment or anything, but Han has a boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s a bit full on cuddling him every 0.2 seconds and draping herself all over him 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I agree…I dunno why but he’s giving me David Brent vibes, he just seems a bit sweaty and unkept.. like the guy in work that rolls out of bed with half his shirt hanging out and thinks that spraying Lynx Africa is the same as a shower 😂

He looks a bit sweaty and meaty.

Reactions: 3
I agree…I dunno why but he’s giving me David Brent vibes, he just seems a bit sweaty and unkept.. like the guy in work that rolls out of bed with half his shirt hanging out and thinks that spraying Lynx Africa is the same as a shower 😂
I bet he sits on a chair by swinging it around, sitting on it backwards, and resting his arms across the back.

• Haha
Reactions: 6