Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Renegade121

She is just fully vile

I am not a Katie fan but Katie seems to rarely mention Hannah but Hannah seems to drop her into conversation which isn’t even relevant

Reactions: 5

DellaC

VIP Member
I’d avoid Katie her voice goes through me, maybe peck Linda (if she had teeth) and marry Hannah 😬 I’m allergic to dettol though so would have to keep my distance 😏😂
You'd kiss Linda?

Our tattle friendship is over.

You disgust me.

ANYONE WHO HAS PUT INTO PEAS GFM CAN HAVE THEIR MONET BACK !!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She's lying in her pit until 2pm and then making a big show of cleaning the bedsit. She is trying to make out she has OCD for some reason.....love we saw your skanky, smoke filled bedroom....there's no OCD, none at all 😅
I said this last night! She keeps making out she has some OCD traits ‘I don’t know what it is but Ijust can’t handle odd numbers and I clean my sink and toilet four times a day.’

Why save when she knows her gullible followers will pay?

All that money wasted last week when the first trip to the storage unit didn't go to plan and she didn't make one apology to the people who sent money to pay for it. She was too busy wallowing. Yet they still sent more to pay for the next trip.

Then the cheeky bitch has the audacity to start 'joking' about a go fund me so her supposed best pal can visit. Like it's a necessity, like because she has MH problems we somehow owe her this treat.

It's shocking and it won't stop on the 7th when she's rolling in her PIP money. 🙄🙄🙄
thing is her PIP money won’t be paid on the 7th it’s her UC. so she’s probably had PIP in between when people have been gifting her everything.

when the first trip didn’t work she turned on her own mods and started accusing them of stealing money. I’m not sure how that even can happen considering the moving van people turned up. It’s not their fault she couldn’t be bothered to read the small print on the storage place. She expects people to spoon feed everything to her and then reckons she’s living an independent life.I reckon she asks her followers how many squares of toilet roll she should use to wipe her ass.

• Haha

imfromtiktok

Well someone has just asked h has she read it and she said no but she’s been sent screen shots. So the person wrote “you are being drip fed and lied to” and that person got removed cos k is in the comments modding

Renegade121

Watching her and the child trying to operate an air fryer had written me off for the day

how can people be so dumb

• Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
She’s always the victim and never takes responsibility for anything does she?
ITS NOT HER FAULT...SHE WAS KIDNAPPED BY A GANG AND WAS SELLING CRACK AT THE AGE OF 11...THEY ALL ABUSED HER SO SHES NOT LIKE YOU, SHES NOT HAD THE PERFECT LIFE YOU HAVE HAD....

It's always the bloody same sob stories, she seems to think she is the only person who has ever had trauma. She sits and wallows day in, day out, bringing nothing meaningful to the world. She comes on screaming and snotting and then complains her views are high. Its a very strange life.

DellaC

VIP Member
Yeah I didnt see her for days. When peachy said she was ready for bed hannah took the piss out if her. No one got problems but hannah. She's selfish
She's very selfish in every way.

Peachy got a few videos up with her new bestie and Hannah has put that one up for her bestie bingbong. It's so bloody childish but I think Peachy will never get any emotional support off H, she will always have to be the support provider and that gets very tiresome.

There's a lot of people disappearing from Hannahs life. Says everything we need to know 🙂

Chaoticbexi

Community guidelines.
I'll go live once police have been in contact, I can't ATM cus Itll be well you're responding to them and I'm not letting this go by ruining it for myself xx , they said 24 to 48 hours but prob be longer cus they don't rush
Me either

Renegade121

She has two sisters who have good relationships with the parents so I find it quite hard to believe her family would abandon her for no reason. I think she created a rod for her own back and her parents got sick of her. I don't honestly think her parents were the initial problem. But she has very little understanding how things work and if she was living rent free in a house they owned for ten plus years with the attitude she has I don't really blame them for wanting to sell it or rent it to a paying tenant

Funkedupfairy

I just don't get how they think any of this is good for their children??? You can't BS that they don't see it, they all have phones so one way or another they see it, their friends see it and you are fucking up these kids for real. They have heard and seen way to much in their short lives and are being failed at every turn. It is so unfair that they haven't had what they deserve and buying them stuff doesn't make up for it. They need to check into reality for minute, they think they are special because of the fools that blow smoke up their arses. Why are they still talking about Bex, just get over it. She's not a troll, she has just had her say and now you are putting her on blast all over the Internet. If anyone should be calling the police it is her because they showing her picture and encouraging hate. FUCKING HYPOCRITES, they are disgusting. I hope everyone comes here and can see the truth.

• Heart

DellaC

VIP Member
I mean, that jerked top lip and gun fingers really aren’t doing it for her. I wonder what S does whilst H sleeps the day away 👀 must be pretty bleak.
Wonder what she'll do tomorrow when Hannah is on her date with Bea Smith. I'm gonna send H £30 towards a taxi I think 😆😆😆

• Haha

SC11

VIP Member
You can just see that with H as a parent, Sophia stands no chance at all. H doesn't try to parent Sophia at all, it's more like as and when she can be arsed.
Already talking about dropping out of school at age 14 to do beauty. I mean come on, she is only young and is starting out with the same attitude as H.
In 10 years time, Sophia will also be diagnosed with some mental health condition, not working and smoking weed full time.

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
Just catching up with all the drama and I can’t believe how stupid and gullible Hannah is. Just seen Katie on live saying Hannah is unwell with it all🤨I wonder who’s fault that is Katie. Narcissists always go back just to make sure their victims always fall back down and she is going to push Hannah to the very edge with this it all. This is Katie’s payback

• Sad