Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Now her mods must block anyone following R, L or K - she’s going to have no one but her trusty peach watching her soon. I used to like her but recently the stuff that comes out of her mouth seems to be nothing but lies. Her kid is unfortunately gonna end up exactly the same being brought up like that.

Reactions: 6

Renegade121

Everything is tattles fault now

Won't be long until she's accusing us of calling the council

She announced she was doing laps of the carpark but didn't want to do it on live because she didn't want tattle to know how much they'd got to her but announced it live anyway

• Haha
H accused P of not being there for her, that’s after she said don’t mention P - even though she then proceeded to express that she won’t be friends with P ever again because she wasn’t there for her worst. Said P was obviously moody because H is going through some shit. So is P in all honesty - but H doesn’t care about that.

• Haha
  • Wow

anon20

VIP Member
Publicly outting Jess for calling her fat then meeting up with her for a coffee on Sunday. So unhinged. How funny would it be if they ended up being a couple?!
And Jess was bitching about H in Ls comments the day I got blocked and the whole saga with the cat! Which was only this week, saying ‘oh I can’t call anyone fat I’ll have the army coming after me’ along them lines

Oh here we go; they’re starting a go fund me for peachy to visit. H said she got rid of her cat and rehomed her cat cuz L said she would report H for the cat being there. H tried to blag it saying the cat had gone then was going on to Sophia about buying dreamies and there were cat food bowls on the floor. H talking about topping herself infront of Sophia again. Doesn’t she realise that’s going to put her poor kid on edge.
I’m sorry saying you’re going to kill yourself in front of your daughter is vile. All through my life my mum has made many suicide attempts, when I was a child especially and I remember thinking if I ever said wrong to her she would go and try something so I never allowed myself to vent my anger towards what was happening and what had happened in the past, this made me shit down and even now at 25 I won’t say how I feel towards her in fear she will try and do that, constantly on egg shells and it messed me up! Her girl will go down a bad path (as I did when I was a child) and surely H doesn’t want that! As a mother now, I wouldn’t dream of saying that in front of my children no matter how I feel! Please stop saying things like this in front of your children, you don’t realise how much it affects them now and in later life!

Last edited:
  • Sad
I
I’m not deane 😂 I just have a strong opinion on a fully grown adult gunning for a child like that h I used to watch but I had to stop watching because it’s always the world owes her everything she knew she had to move and the way she speaks to her dad is out of order she said yesterday she can’t move in because of a leak I find that could be another lie told from her considering she turned
Up half an hour late! I watched my daughter be bullied from and older women over social media to the point my daughter ended up in hospital because people are bullys unfortunately,
Also anyone see what happened to k ‘s cat?

Did you hear her going on about a Jamie last night in comments He is couple years older then her daughter I find it all very strange if I was h I would come off tik tok and focus on sorting my shit out for my daughter not keep screaming at everyone she wants her dad to help pay for things but speaks to him like shit no wonder the gezza don’t want to help 😂

I totally agree with you, why do all these people send her money when they see how she acts on live? A 46 year old lady put her PayPal/go fund me up and my 16 year old daughter felt sorry for her and gave her money a week later my daughter got plastered over Instagram,Twitter,faceboook,etc all because this lady asked for more money but my daughter had none obviously she didn’t have any money she’s 16 she gets her money from me I had to call police and it got so bad my daughter ended up in hospital, jayleigh they have fallen out, cee cee fallen out, now p she has fallen out with constantly taking money of people go out and earn your’e money like the rest of us have to!
I feel like you are P. Or another insider. You know too much of recent goings on.

• Haha

Boogs

VIP Member
She is very good at presenting herself as a vulnerable victim so people want to look after her. No personal responsibility or accountability.

DellaC

VIP Member
Tattle got a shout out last night - it cracked me up - she thinks its funny and we're in the wrong for pointing out some home truths and shes doing nothing wrong which is absolutely hilarious. Maybe if she took some comments on board she might not be so tragic
I heard her say that we had been slating her for her false teeth 🤔🤔 They've never been mentioned, didn't even know you could get false teeth that manky!
That Bingbong definitely reads here....hi Bingbong 👋👋👋👋👋😘

Renegade121

I picked the wrong time to pop into her live

She finally got her food parcel she’s been whinging about not receiving and throwing a shit fit about the contents

sorry do you want the donated food to be a three course meal for every day?!?

• Angry
  • Haha
We are in the cycle of ‘reads tattle, pretends to love life off of social media, comes onto social media to rant about tattle, gives tattle more things to write about..pretends to love life off of social media’

H make an account, sit down, have a brew. You’re in here enough.

• Haha

Boogs

VIP Member
I don’t think tiktok helps people like this at all. It just provides them with attention and enablers of their victim mentality. I’m not victim blaming at all. What Hannah says happened to her sounds horrific and I have no doubt that it has left deep scars. She isn’t responsible for what happened to her when she was a child but she is responsible for her behaviour as an adult instead of using her trauma as a shield against any kind of criticism and an excuse to treat others like shit.

With people like H in the world, you have to be paranoid 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
I welcome P with open arms to this discussion. Infact, like you said I welcome anyone with open arms. H can detol herself into oblivion.

• Haha

zoeshere

VIP Member
Well someone has just asked h has she read it and she said no but she’s been sent screen shots. So the person wrote “you are being drip fed and lied to” and that person got removed cos k is in the comments modding
Yep that was me!

• Haha

Renegade121

Everytime I come to this thread my brain dumps another stupid thing she has done to the front to remind me

- Her doxxing a teenagers picture and name as her back screen for 'stealing' off S - Wouldn't say what he stole then when the family found out and the told H to go to their house and get the money off their Mum. H said no she shouldn't have to because his mum aparently fights people and Hannah didnt want to get arrested

- fucking dettol. just spray bottles, everything in the entire room is sprayed a million times a day with god knows what

- the fact in her 30s she is only just discovering alot of products normal people buy and use regularly to clean, cook etc as shes had her ass wiped her own life

- EVERY action or lack of action she has some kind of excuse for relating to either bpd/fibro/liarbeties

- The daughter walks all over her, its actually weird to watch, its like H is scared if she doesn't get something right how S will react

- shes fully over her exes, but wont let anyone watch her who follows them, even though they might not have a clue that they were ex's

- her fb and tiktok still have vids and pics of her and Riley

- I think Riley's mental health is actualy worse than H's so H plays up on it even more

- Peachy acts weird around her but away from her is actually quite funny

- her chewing and eating makes me want to write myself off

• Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
Nah I’m a heartless bitch she ain’t getting any my money! Bet some of her mods are secretly fuming having to go to work while she rakes it in 😂 says she can’t physically stop people sending her money, she can if she takes her PayPal out her bio 🤔
I was tired and due on my period. I had a moment of weakness 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

the cheek

VIP Member
Exactly.

She also switches it on and off when she needs something, she always has one of these screaming fits when her fridge is broken or she's run out of Dettol. The PayPal donations come rolling in.

Also she's a liar, if you can lie about a su1c1de attempt you can lie about anything so I take what she says with a pinch of salt. The kidnapped by crackhead dealers was yesterday's excuse for treating Badger like shit, not heard that one before but she seems to add a little detail here and there.
Yes makes me wonder now, because she can lie about suicide she’s probably lied or exaggerated about her childhood. Who knows

Reactions: 5