Hannah McNally The Begging Blue Haired Scally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah deserves her own thread.

Our beautiful tattooed lady is currently homeless and living in a motel with her long-suffering daughter.

Her viewers collectively paid for her move as her 3 month eviction warning wasn't enough for her and besides....she spent all her money on weed.

She over-reacts, is melodramatic, has mental health problems that she exaggerates and has a nasty little mouth. Her mods are vicious but faithful (like pitbills) and her best mate, gobby Peachy finds it hard to hide her true feelings for Hannah (she's in love, definitely in love).

Sit back and enjoy the ride....drama is never far away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s vicious. I used to think she was a misunderstood person with a pure heart, now I’ve realised she’s a vicious bully with nothing but a husky voice an asbo cat and a daughter that could do without the agro!

Reactions: 10
Now her mods must block anyone following R, L or K - she’s going to have no one but her trusty peach watching her soon. I used to like her but recently the stuff that comes out of her mouth seems to be nothing but lies. Her kid is unfortunately gonna end up exactly the same being brought up like that.

Reactions: 6
Publicly outting Jess for calling her fat then meeting up with her for a coffee on Sunday. So unhinged. How funny would it be if they ended up being a couple?!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Publicly outting Jess for calling her fat then meeting up with her for a coffee on Sunday. So unhinged. How funny would it be if they ended up being a couple?!
You are joking? Oh I've missed that bit! I hope they do....she is more crackers than KB that Jess 🤣🤣🤣

Peachy will be FUUUUMIN!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You are joking? Oh I've missed that bit! I hope they do....she is more crackers than KB that Jess 🤣🤣🤣

Peachy will be FUUUUMIN!
She’s on live just now, Jess’ sister was in the comments and apparently Jess is going to get in hannahs box peachy will not be impressed. She’ll end up whispering in H gullible ear some rubbish and H will eat it up, watch this space.

• Haha
Now her mods must block anyone following R, L or K - she’s going to have no one but her trusty peach watching her soon. I used to like her but recently the stuff that comes out of her mouth seems to be nothing but lies. Her kid is unfortunately gonna end up exactly the same being brought up like that.
She'll be blocking a lot of the.people that sent her money last week!

I think her daughter is already a little bugger....she's got a fun few years with her methinks. It's no wonder, poor love has been dragged up and the way she talks in front of her.

I LIKE TO LICK FANNYS was screamed full decibel last night. Poor Sophia....ain't got a chance of that's her role model.

• Heart
Hannah deserves her own thread.

Our beautiful tattooed lady is currently homeless and living in a motel with her long-suffering daughter.

Her viewers collectively paid for her move as her 3 month eviction warning wasn't enough for her and besides....she spent all her money on weed.

She over-reacts, is melodramatic, has mental health problems that she exaggerates and has a nasty little mouth. Her mods are vicious but faithful (like pitbills) and her best mate, gobby Peachy finds it hard to hide her true feelings for Hannah (she's in love, definitely in love).

Sit back and enjoy the ride....drama is never far away.
She turns on her mods at drop of hat. My friend was her kid an became friends with her. Gave her loads freebies an she got bad paranoid reported here to ss told ppl boycott her business messages her husband an said she was havin an affair. The girl was in bits

• Wow
They're on live together now...they bumped into each other 'accidentally' today.

Hannah has gone all girly and smiley.

Peachy is absofuckinglutely furious. She is spitting.

It is comedy gold and I've got to go to work now 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Was going to say. I do not like that jess!! Shes a nut job.. was licking Linda's arse now she's licking hannahs what the duck like..

God hannah drives me bleeping nuts..! Shes so damn selfish... begging begging..

They're on live together now...they bumped into each other 'accidentally' today.

Hannah has gone all girly and smiley.

Peachy is absofuckinglutely furious. She is spitting.

It is comedy gold and I've got to go to work now 🤣🤣🤣
Im sure we can all keep you updated throughout your shift 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
She is with Jess....oh my god!! She is nuts that Jess!! How can you bump into each other when Jess lives in Birmingham??

• Haha
Jess is staying with her sister. Jess used to live in Oxford.. they popped into each other in town. They aint together.

Jess is staying with her sister. Jess used to live in Oxford.. they popped into each other in town. They aint together.
hilarious though. You wouldn’t catch me going out to meet someone who called me fat - let alone to go and eat. 🤯

Reactions: 3
I thought H was gonna knock Jess out last week?!!
H will do anything for a bit of attention. Guarantee when the live goes off she’ll be slagging her off because she can’t get a word in edge ways. It’s like a power battle.