Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DellaC

VIP Member
Hannah deserves her own thread.

Our beautiful tattooed lady is currently homeless and living in a motel with her long-suffering daughter.

Her viewers collectively paid for her move as her 3 month eviction warning wasn't enough for her and besides....she spent all her money on weed.

She over-reacts, is melodramatic, has mental health problems that she exaggerates and has a nasty little mouth. Her mods are vicious but faithful (like pitbills) and her best mate, gobby Peachy finds it hard to hide her true feelings for Hannah (she's in love, definitely in love).

Sit back and enjoy the ride....drama is never far away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

DellaC

VIP Member
I got block d from the live last night and I never even said anything
There are specific rules and regulations you must adhere to in order to have the honour of watching her majesties broadcasts.

*You must not follow her exes K or R
*You must not follow the worst person in the entire world and the bitch who is trying to bring down the Queen's empire, L (Gummy bear)
*You must have a profile picture
*You must have many followers
*You must be prepared to lick her majesties bottom (or fanny 🤣)
*You must absolutely be prepared to send lots of cash, it's usually £1 per tear but this can rise when necessary
*You must be prepared to go along with and not challenge any lies her majesty may speak from her holey mouth.

Please note:You can follow all the rules, you can sit in silence and do nothing but her Majesties moderators have the highest authorities in law and they can banish you from the broadcasts at any given moment. They can even chop off your head.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s vicious. I used to think she was a misunderstood person with a pure heart, now I’ve realised she’s a vicious bully with nothing but a husky voice an asbo cat and a daughter that could do without the agro!

Reactions: 10

imfromtiktok

Moneygrabbers2 on tiktok has uploaded proof of k slating h parenting when they last fell out. She said she didn’t get custody of S till she was 8 cos she was addicted to drugs 🙈😂 great co-parenting that 😂

Reactions: 9

Renegade121

She's currently going off on one because she says we give a running commentary of her life and we don't know

We do know as you literally do tell the Internet every aspect of your life

• Haha

Chaoticbexi

What the actual fuck. I haven't mentioned the girl today, I haven't messaged her. Fuck all. To be sent sr of Katie the kitty nipple feeding animal abuser twisting Hannah's head? all of this cus I was nice to Katie? For two fuckin days 🤣. But Katie's like ah babe what best friends haven't slagged eachother off, it's ok that badger was in a group chat slagging you off. But wasn't ok for me to be scooped up by Katie when I was hurt. And you're 100% I wanted u away from Katie Hannah, cus look what she's done to you already!! I ain't one of your pick me friends who would sit and say aww yeah let her back in and drug you again. YOU told the whole of tiktok Katie drugged u, Katie abused you, she filmed you at your most vulnerable. Any real friend would be like no don't go back there, after seeing you on your fucking knees because of that girl why the fuck would I encourage u to b around her. She's dangerous and you've said it yourself. I mean you NO harm Hannah. None. I was trying to save u from this fucking shit. Cus now I'm conspiring to get everyone against you? No not at all I even said to badger new year's eve make sure u stick by her cus she's gonna need u when Katie fucks her over again.. which she will. You've had Katie around a week and you're in thi state yet again. And yeah we was in a group chat, me and Riley were BEGGING badger not to walk away from you when you started talking to inkchick! When badger said she's lost a diamond chasing a brick. Meaning she's waiting for you and her to b together. Get a train come to me and listen to the whole of that group chat Hannah cus I can tell u now all me and Riley did was sit for HOURS getting badger to stay when she was walking away from you! Hannah I loved u and I cared about you. Seeing u the way you are is just dejavu. I promised u if u ever had Katie back in your life I'd be gone, cus I can't and don't wanna see u in the state unwas in last time. Or have u forgotten about her drugging, filming, outing all Ur shit to me and I still never slagged u off to Katie.. for Katie to say it's ok if badger slagged u off that's what friends do. Like is she tapped? Honestly hannah I hope u do keep badger close cus you're gonna need her after this one does her work on you again. I ain't doing anything cus u don't wanna be my friend. I have plenty of friends Hannah I don't need you. Do I miss you, of fucking course, but you're not the Hannah I knew. When she fucks u up again, fills unwith street diazepam, oxys etc. Please make sure someone is there to pick u up the way we did last time. I'm not gonna mention Hannah again cus I don't like being sens screen recordings of her upset like that. As for katie... You've got it so twisted Katie and your karma is coming darling, go get ya nipple out and feed Coco I'm sure she's hungry u dirty animal abusing slag.

SC11

VIP Member
Blue haired skank has blocked me! Cheeky cow. I really miss the exciting lives of her walking around a car park looking like an extra member of East 17.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

hannahthecretin

Hannah mcfanny. What a drip!! Scrounging. Crying. Anger. Fake illnesses. Fibromyalgia my f-ing arse. Dancing if thats what you call it!!!! Blocking people who helped. Preaching about bullying yet her and her chihuahua peachy are bully ambassadors. I’d happily meet the cretin and show her what’s what

DellaC

VIP Member
It was the first time I watched her last night in ages. She said that she had known Ami for a month and peaches for a year and yet Ami had done more for her than Peaches ever did. I didn’t get any bad vibes from the bong girl. Am I wrong?
No, I think Bingbong is the most genuine and likeable out of the lot of em. That Tash gave me the ick though, so far up her arse, agreeing with everything she said...it was cringy to see. And her fucking voice!

She gets rid of people very easily, forgets very easily and uses people.

Let's think back to her moving day, all the people who helped and supported her, sent her money, advised her, phoned her when she was anxious. The majority of them have been cast aside like a saggy spunk filled used jonny 😆😆😆

• Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
Fancy faking an OD. I mean what kind of sick fuck up does that? Particularly when a high number of her followers have MH issues. Its (in my eyes) sicker than the cat sucking KBs manky tit.

Anyone faking such a sensitive and heartbreaking situation is the lowest of the low.

I also believe 100% she fakes her Fibro.

So Hannah deserves every single day of sadness. Because in this life you reap what you sow.

imfromtiktok

Give it a week and hannah will be slagging Katie off saying that the tent she got her kid is a grow tent and she’s forced her to take diazepam’s again 🙈😂 and it’s all Katie’s fault why she’s fell out with you all. This is like the peaches and Becky situation again 🙈 she can’t keep friends cos she ends up screaming at them on live and making shit up in her head because she’s paranoid off the weed she smokes

Mummyof3_84

Arghhhhhh this woman. STOP RUBBING UR HANDS TOGETHER. God it annoys me along with the snarl an hun fingers an pullin hood up. U ain’t no gangster bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
She thinks she's hard. She's a wetwipe. When she does tiktoks and she does hand gun movements what the hell is that about... you're a buggy tramps skank love!

• Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
Is it any wonder? I wouldn’t touch her with a 10 foot barge pole, she looks like she’s been chewed and spat out and has the personality of a wall.

H is the most entitled child I’ve ever seen. It’s a wonder that these people are allowed to parent. S is getting into the same slope as H, not sleeping til 6am, sleeping til 5pm, not doing anything with her life - I just don’t know how anyone hasn’t got involved
How old is her Daughter? Should be not be at school?
Nope. Normal rules don't apply to these darlings. She's free to laze about all day like her bone idle bloody mother. She's learning life skills innit?
-She can roll a spliff with one hand whilst holding her phone in another
-She can walk to McDonalds
-She can spray dettol
-She can have a shower
-She can play on he phone all day
-She can scream her bleeding head off
-She can whinge and moan
-She can watch TV

All these valuable and transferable skills will come in handy when she grows up and becomes a waster.

(I hope someone intervenes so this girl gets the help, the support and the guidance she needs)

• Haha