Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imfromtiktok

I can’t wait for the drama to unfold when H and J have a lovers tiff 😂😂 cos we all know it’s going to spill on to tiktok 😂😂 I mean J called her FAT and now H thinks oh let’s go on a date 😂😂 wonder if P will want to third wheel and get down there rapid 😂😂 and sleep in the middle of them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1

the cheek

VIP Member
So is it true Jess was bad mouthing her on live or does she think it’s fun to pic out some one to bully cuz the smirk on her face said it all

She just leaves the camera on her 14 year old sleepin daughter

Saysithowitis

Chatty Member
Oh I must of missed that becasue when I went on her live she was scrubbing the life out of already clean things at 1.30 am

She wasn't moaning when her 'fans' raised a grand over a weekend for her... shes a prick.

I wonder who's pissed her off? Tasha?

She wasn't moaning when her 'fans' raised a grand over a weekend for her...mshes a prick.
I think it was Staceee95 by her comments on the live

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
You haven't missed much 🤣🤣🤣

Spraying detol 10000 times a day

Does her hair 1000 times a day

Goes back and forth to the shop for chocolate cause she's high as fuck

Today she said shes going for a walk to try and lose weight mean while with a full face of makeup and stupid space buns 🤣🤣
Shes still rude to people eats like a tramp and looks like a skank 🤣🤣🤣

Renegade121

To clear up the thing about S dad aparently he killed some one drunk or drug driving that’s why she now hates it but claims she sees people getting in cars drunk from the pub

DellaC

VIP Member
Also I was shocked to hear her dad's a killer? She has no chance really does she?
Her daughters dad? 😳
[/QUOTE]
Yes. Hannah said Sophias Dad killed someone. It was only a couple of days ago she said it. Think it was Friday when S was out but not 100% sure, Hannah said it as if she was saying he's a plumber 🤨

Gossip girl 007

She on daily outing today not checked in.Prob another trip to Tesco 3 items food 20 items to make H feel better😭 What she in need of this week. Come on girl let your side down. Got boring. Think tattle on her mind. Been watching bitch like me crazy Chels.