Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DellaC

VIP Member
On Saturday she said we all hate her because she's happy 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Fuck a duck, if that's the epitome of happiness I give up now! 😆😆😆

I can only stand about 5 minutes of her at a time nowadays. Last night it was poor me, poor poor me. Giving a sob story whilst eye fucking herself in the camera and then miming along to songs in a really cringy way.

She's an absolute mess of a woman.

Reactions: 5

Renegade121

Even more awkward when she’s live then disappears and S is in the back round just sitting there 😬 JUST NO 🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s the weirdest thing ever lol she disappears for ages too and s is just sat on her phone

She’s currently clearly run out of hand outs as she is now arguing with S who wants to go out tomorrow and H has said no because they don’t have the money so S is asking people to lend her the money and pay her mum back 🙄🙄
She is being a right brat to be fair

Last edited:
  • Wow
Seen P in another live and she was so much different. In Hs she’s like a moody little baby. Seen R jumping on the drama band wagon earlier and low and behold mrs H was ranting and raving about it this evening. I couldn’t even watch much tonight cuz I’m annoyed at H for being a spoilt brat talking about not eating and her little modgirls coaxing her to eat. A T T E N T I O N S E E K I N G. She was shaken up by some guy offering her coke the day before apparently - this girl acts as if she’s tough as nails mate if a random offering you drugs is gonna weird you out then you’re gonna have to get a grip on reality. It’s just your average smack/crackhead/sesh head who you just avoid like the plague. Not act all traumatised. Yawn. Also - I hope someone reports her to PIP. She don’t seem ill. Wants to do a barbering course but cannot give herself a fade because she has ‘fibro all in her fingers’ She’s all bark but her barks gonna get her BITTEN. little toe rag.

ALSO her trying to work the air fryer. She barely did any cooking at home tbf dunno why she’s acting like the domestic goddess. She’d shove a few chicken nuggets or a pizza in the oven I wouldn’t wanna apply for bake off just yet beaut.

And her trying to get a mattress cuz the sofa bed is depressing her. If she had any sense she would have bought the mattress with her from her moms house to be honest her dad could probably still retrieve it but you know, she wouldn’t accept it from old Sal would she.

pea_loves_thegoss

Seen P in another live and she was so much different. In Hs she’s like a moody little baby. Seen R jumping on the drama band wagon earlier and low and behold mrs H was ranting and raving about it this evening. I couldn’t even watch much tonight cuz I’m annoyed at H for being a spoilt brat talking about not eating and her little modgirls coaxing her to eat. A T T E N T I O N S E E K I N G. She was shaken up by some guy offering her coke the day before apparently - this girl acts as if she’s tough as nails mate if a random offering you drugs is gonna weird you out then you’re gonna have to get a grip on reality. It’s just your average smack/crackhead/sesh head who you just avoid like the plague. Not act all traumatised. Yawn. Also - I hope someone reports her to PIP. She don’t seem ill. Wants to do a barbering course but cannot give herself a fade because she has ‘fibro all in her fingers’ She’s all bark but her barks gonna get her BITTEN. little toe rag.

ALSO her trying to work the air fryer. She barely did any cooking at home tbf dunno why she’s acting like the domestic goddess. She’d shove a few chicken nuggets or a pizza in the oven I wouldn’t wanna apply for bake off just yet beaut.

And her trying to get a mattress cuz the sofa bed is depressing her. If she had any sense she would have bought the mattress with her from her moms house to be honest her dad could probably still retrieve it but you know, she wouldn’t accept it from old Sal would she.
She can squeeze that trigger 🤷🏼‍♀️ On the fabreeze bottle no problem though 🙄 absolute muppet!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

DellaC

VIP Member
There isn’t a specific test

I got a diagnosis by ruling out other conditions

she contradicted so many people in her live because she was saying people were fake and a minute before she was saying how she felt uncomfortable at peachys but put an act on 😂😂
Yeah I saw that. She's incapable of real emotions and connections.

Saw Caitlyn getting all excited that I'd mentioned her. Calm down love, you're not famous. You're just a girl, out of your depths and will get spat out like the rest of them.

The question I have is why you're even keeping up to date on here? I get that you'd have a scan but you must read it on the reg to see my comment. Very strange basis of a relationship 😆😆😆

• Haha

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Shes after linda apparently, she's waiting until she gets into her new home before going for her. She said she would call Katie and Team up with her so they can being linda down .

• Haha

Edunn

VIP Member
On live aswell saying she can feel herself having a bad few weeks wtf 😳 she needs to get a grip like a spoilt brat who hasn’t got her own way and I bet she’s well enough to go live and collect gift’s though

imfromtiktok

I hope H does make up with badger because K will get jealous of their relationship 😂😂😂 and next week it will be K that’s controlling 😂😂😂

Renegade121

Here she goes

Her eupd
she’s getting mcds because she can’t be bothered to get the air fryer out if she’s moving tomorrow
She keeps saying she’s got no family despite her dad getting her a van tomorrow

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
Do they all just beg and have wishlist and PayPal ffs jessica and hannah and Sophie and all got big issues and trauma god knows how they survived before tocktok
Yes they all do. God I haven't watched her since the katie business lol.
Makes you wonder how they survived before TT

• Heart

Mummyof3_84

Hannah deserves her own thread.

Our beautiful tattooed lady is currently homeless and living in a motel with her long-suffering daughter.

Her viewers collectively paid for her move as her 3 month eviction warning wasn't enough for her and besides....she spent all her money on weed.

She over-reacts, is melodramatic, has mental health problems that she exaggerates and has a nasty little mouth. Her mods are vicious but faithful (like pitbills) and her best mate, gobby Peachy finds it hard to hide her true feelings for Hannah (she's in love, definitely in love).

Sit back and enjoy the ride....drama is never far away.
She turns on her mods at drop of hat. My friend was her kid an became friends with her. Gave her loads freebies an she got bad paranoid reported here to ss told ppl boycott her business messages her husband an said she was havin an affair. The girl was in bits

• Wow

SC11

VIP Member
She is with Jess....oh my god!! She is nuts that Jess!! How can you bump into each other when Jess lives in Birmingham??

• Haha

Renegade121

She’d got her 14 year in her nightwear smack bang on camera

I can’t get over the face she’s not told her to move or cover up on an unrestricted platform when anyone could see
Her child Definately needs direction and help

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
She slags these girls off.. but she's got remember they've got homes a comfy home they aint homeless .. shes got fuck all going for her. She thinks she's hard with stupid gangster wanna be hand movements.. shes the one who makes up bullshit lies all the time. Sorry but I can not stand her anymore. She uses people for money. I think she uses peachy aswell when it suits her. She's disgusting person

Renegade121

I honestly come off her lives feeling like I need an intervention

I think she’s quickly become the most infuriating person since she got banged up in a bed sit 😂😂🤨

The sad TikTok’s where she then pans across the room then the next acting all hard about it

Give me strength

Also I’m feeling particularly ranty

I’m not too good with what ages align to what school years so I expected the way her daughter acts etc for her to be in year 10/11

She was talking to Hannah’s live going on about how mainstream school wasn’t for her and she just wanted to go to college instead and do beauty courses

My jaw hit the floor when she said she was in year 8!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is she psychotic or is all this real?
She is loopy and it's all unreal

You would think she would be happy with a roof over her head! But no she wants a brand new house in Bicester. Good luck with that!
Is Banbury that bad? If it is, won't she fit in more?
I went to Banbury once got banned fro 3 pubs in one night, grumpy lot .

So has she been offered a house? Not watched TT today so I'm out of the loop! 🤣
Shes been shouting in her live just now because someone said about all the money she was given 😱

• Haha
  • Wow