Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bella79

Hahahaha what do we need to know?!!!
Jess - she’s just a nasty tea leaf who is never going to be clean from drugs.
Hannah ~ one of those kids who was fkn homophobic and mean to actual gay kids when she was younger. Now thinks she’s the queen of lesbians. Nope you’re not.
Katie Bailey - what can I say?! Two of her brothers are nasty sods who beat women, run around thinking they are gangsters, mate you’re from Oxford hardly the ghetto life 🤣🤣🤣 I have tons more 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Renegade121

Just to add as when I read it back it wasn't very clear

She was very lucky to have what looked like a very nice house which belonged to her parents for so many years with minimal financial costs associated

Even now she's lucky because she's got a nice warm room, washing and toileting facilities

When you look at these women getting out of Ukraine they have the clothes on their back and young kids in alot of cases

• Heart

zoeshere

VIP Member
She just said on her live “remember Linda you have more to lose then me, you have 4 kids, I only have one” Oh that’s ok then Hannah you’ve only got one kid to lose 🤦‍♀️🤣
Then she said “ I don’t sit on live all day smoking weed in my daughters bedroom” That is exactly what she is doing seeing as they are in a bedsit 🙄🤣🤣

• Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
They're on live together now...they bumped into each other 'accidentally' today.

Hannah has gone all girly and smiley.

Peachy is absofuckinglutely furious. She is spitting.

It is comedy gold and I've got to go to work now 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

DellaC

VIP Member
Saw h talking about deane again the girl is 22 ffs h has added Deane has a mortgage 😂 h needs to remember how much older she is and what she lad to loss deane is more your daughters age then yours how embarrassing fk she is losing some people on this app! She’s so rude and thinks the world owes her everything SHE IS THE BULLY NO ONE ELSE BUT H

Slagging p off now to the ground how can anyone stand by that h
You've made 9 comments on this App and all have been about Deane. No offense but Deane was just a random clout chaser who jumped from box to box not really offering anything but stirring up shite and is so far up Linda's arse she could push her dentures out.

I'm no Miss Marple. I'm no genius. But I put it to you little Gracie May that you are indeed Deane.

I wish you no harm pet but I have no interest in you either. You're sat on Hs live just waiting for a mention and the jump straight on here. It's a bit odd. You're only young, don't get yourself tied up with these screwed up fucks' drama. H, L, K, R and all the others....they'll chew you up and spit you out once they've got what they want from you. Run for the hills 🙂

DellaC

VIP Member
I’m not deane 😂 I just have a strong opinion on a fully grown adult gunning for a child like that h I used to watch but I had to stop watching because it’s always the world owes her everything she knew she had to move and the way she speaks to her dad is out of order she said yesterday she can’t move in because of a leak I find that could be another lie told from her considering she turned
Up half an hour late! I watched my daughter be bullied from and older women over social media to the point my daughter ended up in hospital because people are bullys unfortunately,
Also anyone see what happened to k ‘s cat?

Did you hear her going on about a Jamie last night in comments He is couple years older then her daughter I find it all very strange if I was h I would come off tik tok and focus on sorting my shit out for my daughter not keep screaming at everyone she wants her dad to help pay for things but speaks to him like shit no wonder the gezza don’t want to help 😂

I totally agree with you, why do all these people send her money when they see how she acts on live? A 46 year old lady put her PayPal/go fund me up and my 16 year old daughter felt sorry for her and gave her money a week later my daughter got plastered over Instagram,Twitter,faceboook,etc all because this lady asked for more money but my daughter had none obviously she didn’t have any money she’s 16 she gets her money from me I had to call police and it got so bad my daughter ended up in hospital, jayleigh they have fallen out, cee cee fallen out, now p she has fallen out with constantly taking money of people go out and earn your’e money like the rest of us have to!
If I was her Dad I would move to Scotland or something! 🤣🤣🤣

Who's Jamie?

I

I feel like you are P. Or another insider. You know too much of recent goings on.
We sound a bit paranoid 🤣🤣🤣 Fuck it, everyone's welcome here....except Hannah. She's not welcome here with her bloody dettol! 😆😆😆

• Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
You know what's happened then?

She's been TattleRattled 😆😆😆

Princess Hannah who nobody dares speak up to can do absolutely fuck all about our little thread.
Hahahahaha 🤣🤣

• Haha

Renegade121

Correct me if I’m wrong and I’m Definately not on anyones side on TikTok but i found Hannah quite a while ago and back then her mum was trying to get her out of the house then… from what I can gather they’d let her live there and pay no rent or nothing towards it but she would scream when anything broke

between It all I got the feeling her family had done loads of work to the house ready for it to be sold

so I was baffled that she’d waited out to the very end and got made homeless with her daughter?

she often drops bpd into conversation like she’s pre meditating another tantrum which I find a massive red flag. Mental health could be a reason to act out but never should be an excuse

if you hear her daughter screaming at some one in the background she sounds almost identical now which isn’t surprising

I think a lot of people back her and I can’t really see why. I don’t get why she can’t work, she claims fibro but has more good days than bad and springs around better than me who’s working full time

the whole situation is pretty shit. I’d never wish anyone homeless but I do think she tried to push her luck with the situation rather than trying to get rehoused earlier

• Heart

DellaC

VIP Member
Hannah. I am not jealous of you.

I genuinely cannot find one thing about you or your life to be jealous of.

I don't think your fat. But you're trying to make out tattle is the reason you are now dieting. Because we said your fat.

I think you eat like a pig.
I think you are a liar and a beggy bitch.
I think you dramatise everything to suit your needs.
I think you are incapable of empathy.
I think you don't give a toss about anyone but yourself.
I think you are a bad Mum.

I watch you because you interest me, I'm intrigued by what makes you tick and your psychology.

I would absolutely love for you to get a job, stop sponging, be nice to people and prioritise your daughters wellbeing and safety over your own. I would love to see you and Sophia be happy.

But you are too busy wallowing in self pity, pouring your life out on tiktok and taking handouts off people who can't afford it.

• Haha
  • Heart

BananaRama

Chatty Member
They absolutely have no morals but expect everyone else to have them, towards them at a higher standard. Don’t bring their kids or family into things yet want to track down someone else’s family? Kids don’t do drugs, cause if you do THIS is what you become. Deluded, entitled junkies who plead poverty and benefit fraud and beg for washing machines and ovens. They will repeatedly tell you they are amazing mothers like it’s a daily affirmation for themselves internally because they need a mantra to believe. It makes them feel better. They are the epitome of disgrace and disaster. Belligerent pair of useless twats

• Heart

DellaC

VIP Member
I don't do lipsyncing videos because I know I'd mess up and end up looking ridiculous.

Take note Hannah.

You could literally put ANY song over her moody, trynabehard, gurny mouth movements. Add in the super hard, gangster stylee hand gestures and bobs yer marley.

Is it meant to be sexy?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s begging people for money but princess P just said “Ross say thank you to Hannah for your sweets”. Erm, shouldn’t the thank you be to the people who donated money to feed her and her kid, not pay for lavish lifestyles and buy sweets for other peoples kids.

• Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
Her latest video.

I regurgitated my Yazoo.

Put your tongue back in your vile mouth you dirty, scatty cretin!

• Haha

imfromtiktok

Badge and H fell out because H clearly led B on. The poor woman fancied her and H knew that and played on it and when things got too much fucked her off and blamed it on B not understanding her EUPD. Then took to slagging her off like she has done to all her other “friends”. She bores me now cos it’s the same shit live. Sitting in her living room ranting about how hard done to she is because of her eupd and past traumas like it’s some sort of entitlement to act like a prick. She could find a job that’s work from home like a call centre 😂😂

• Heart

DellaC

VIP Member
She picks and chooses which part of our observations she listens to 🤣

Our opinions on her parenting, her begging, her laziness, her faked illness and her treatment of so called friends.....phewwwwwww over her head. One comment about her double chin and she's acting all disordered.

That's what a person with a PD is like...always the victim.

Before I had kids I worked in a secure unit with women who had personality disorders, there's various types of PD but they all boil down to the same sets of behaviours. The woe is me, the manipulation, the lack of clear thinking and turning everything around to their own agenda. Grown women self harming when they're told 'no' and blaming it on others. When you see a group of people with PD you see first hand the manipulation and the lack of empathy and just the slyness. She has all this but she plays the crowds for her benefit.

She has no interest in any single person who watches her, no care for any of them. They're all just there to enhance her life until she doesn't need them. Her treatment of Peachy shows that.

Buffy

So as I’m stuck at home with the “Rona” I was hoping to find some entertainment on TikTok……….Linda’s gone, Katie’s gone & Hannah has blocked me…..I feel so alone 😂

• Haha

Chaoticbexi

Exactly. I'm such a troll I sit on call to her doctors sorting out her meds cus she kicked off and they hung up on her. A troll would of said I'd done it and just left it so she's left without meds.
I haven't spoken to Riley yet but hoping she sees this and contacts me cus I think it's horrible the way she's being spoken about when that girls done nothing wrong, all she's ever done is protect Hannah, tried to keep her friends around her so shes got people there for her. This is how u talk about the only girl you've ever loved Hannah? Stop mentioning me, I don't need or want Clout. It's a app. I've got actual bafta award winning celebrity friends I met on TT and nobody knows their names.. why ? Cus I don't want clout 👌🏻👏
Stop talking about me and that's the end of it. Keep talking about me I'll keep defending myself 👌🏻

You're a weirdo @Chaoticbexi? How dare you give a shit about someone and buy them gifts, but that obviously means you want to get in their knickers. She is triggered and with her bestie KB whispering in her ear she is losing control. You have sent a few voice notes, so what. You're hurt and you have let her off mildly in my opinion. They obviously love this drama because that is all she has talked about and she is out of order for talking about your kids and your parenting.

Attachments