Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

London123

I don’t actually get how she makes money from her Instagram. She doesn’t do anything! Pints, nips out mirror selfie, “I’m so hungover”, dog. That’s literally it. Genuinely baffled.

Reactions: 10
Why do people think critique about their so-called work on a gossip forum is the same thing being trolled or bullied? If your brand is you then surely you must realise that some people are not going to like what you put out, or agree with you, especially as so much of it is smoke and mirrors. Most influencers seem to be incredibly fragile narcissists. They want to be looked at and praised and talked about, just as long as it's stroking their ego.
This is what I don’t get either. Why can’t anyone comment on anything about you, even god forbid, your appearance, when you’re making your living by putting yourself out in the public eye? It just seems so hypocritical. Does it not occur to these people that this is why some of us don’t want to be in the public eye? It’s a given people can comment on you. It’s also no big fucking deal.

Get a life Hannah.

frillylilly

Chatty Member
To me, she just seems incredibly smug? But then maybe I would be too, she does seem to have a pretty cushy life

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I respected the fact she got an older rescue dog and ate vegan, apparently for years, but now this has been revealed to be all a lie? Then the eggs and dairy started creeping in and her excuse was there was no 'joy' in eating plant based while not going out. Urmmm, has she not looked at accidently vegan? Totally plant based ramen bowls, pasta bakes, pizzas, burgers, bacon, pies, curries, quiches, cold cuts for massive sandwiches, roasts, cakes, chocolate, ice creams etc. I mean she recently did that ad for a vegan cheese board?!

It seems since moving to casa de orange and dating the ever expanding Joel (who she seems to view as this huge catch 🤯) everything that was appealing has changed about her. Her style, her hair, her hobbies and since this is what she uses to make a very lucrative living with little work involved then surely her livelihood can't go on as it is? She is morphing into Helen Anderson and the influencing world already has one of those. Fine people change, but usually into better versions of themselves.

realistically, how much do you think she earns? how does she afford to rent in central london? saying that, i don't know how much influencers tend to earn anyway!
She seems to get a good profit of those ~rare vintage finds~ she sells on her insta. Seriously the awful tat that charity shops would sell for a third of the price - at most, that page is almost criminal. how does she not eake up in a cold sweat at 4am?

guytugii

I follow one of Joel’s ex gfs on Twitter and she recently had a baby and made quite a barbed comment about how one is her exes had said during an argument something along the lines of “all you want is a HOUSE and a BABY” and he was right bc now she has those things and is v happy. I thought it was very obviously about Joel and granted it was likely a few years ago but it says a lot about him that he thinks he’s so cool and edgy and ambitious that someone wanting to start a family and buy is despicable to him. I’m actually indifferent to Hannah but the fact she’s with Joel makes me think she’s probably a total prick.

Reactions: 9

hhheyyyy

Rereading that article and the “Perhaps it came apart when she stormed out of a party because the DJ played Kylie Minogue – a teenage crush of mine whose very existence would frequently send her into a fit of rage.” bit will never fail to kill me off

• Angry
  • Haha

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
What if you fell in love with someone and found out they were a D-list influencer who publically shits on other peoples' decisions when they don't align with her own?

• Haha

frillylilly

Chatty Member
Possibly doing that thing people do when they're in a long-term relationship and don't feel like they're getting enough attention

sfts

I find it interesting that as a fashion influencer, her comments are rarely people asking where she got items or saying they love her outfits. It’s almost exclusively her influencer pals saying something disingenuous like “loooove” “so so good” “😍😍😍”! 61.3K following but I’m not seeing any interaction from them??

peppin

VIP Member
tbh her tits are the only "positive" thing I could think of, as in it adds to the diversity of bodies, something that still isn't as natural as I feel it should -- especially if it comes to someone's boobs, a body part that you can't change yourself without jumping on an operating table...if you get mad when people retouch their pics and then body shame those who don't bc their don't reflect some unrealistic standards you still clutch onto (directed at no one here, just a general thought), then UHHHH babe we have a problem

what annoys me about hannah though, is the lack of her personality that she tries to fix with too much personality??? like if you scroll down her insta enough (like I did yesterday😬) you can find how once she was all about feminine chic and cold tone photos and then became this "I SHOW booobies and get piSSED!!! fck the government" gal

basically she's on the other side of the "nothing personal here" spectrum lizzy and lindsey balance with their 3638 pairs of baggy jeans and 372828 perfect black jackets with the same result: boring, pretentious and repetitive

bang bang, rant's over

(edited for a missing article, ops)

Last edited:

hhheyyyy

Almost lobbed my phone at the wall when I saw this. How fucking lucky / privileged of you Hannah to just decide not to get a proper job because you don’t like working whilst the majority of us are out here scraping the barrel and struggling. Fucking moron.
I thought this. Like fair enough it’s one thing not wanting to get a real job, nobody does, but BRAGGING about it is another thing. She’s robbing a living, she shouldn’t be getting paid to advertise anything when she’s only got an engagement rate of 1.9% 🤯 Brands obviously see her follower count and she obviously knows what she’s doing when it comes to approaching people and negotiating, the blue tick probably helps, but it’s clear that quite literally nobody pays any attention to her ‘content’

she also needs to stop over editing pictures with those bloody light room presets.

hhheyyyy

That video of her licking the lid off her sangria to bonnie Tyler has actually shaved years off my life. Honestly what the fuck

• Haha
  • Sick

anon16984

I have never posted before and am usually a big time lurker but came across this earlier and felt like I had to chime in. The article in the Metro is absolutely, categorically, 100% about her. I know ex bf well and there is no way her behaviour was a response to his. He’s a really good guy and she’s a massive gaslighter/manipulator who should have had her reputation annihilated after the way she treated him. An absolute joke that she was the abuser in a relationship and still has any kind of brand and gets any amount of work

• Wow

SpritneyBeers

It's easy enough to find the ex on Insta (he's tagged in Hannah's old posts and stories for a start) and it looks like he had the same username on Twitter, but has deleted. If you search that username and "MetroUK" on twitter then go to "latest," you can see four or five tweets that look like they are in reply to him having written an article about men in abusive relationships, thanking him for sharing his story etc.
(Nobody involved in these tweets is an influencer so I'm keeping it deliberately vague as assuming it is not OK to share usernames or screenshots on here.)

I have been in an abusive/violent relationship myself and it was a horrific experience that has affected the rest of my life and i think always will. Whoever the article is about, I hope the man has been able to move on and the woman has sought help.

• Heart