Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Anyone else notice her trying to sneakily hide meat. I’m not the vegan police. I just think it’s funny/overly deceptive
92E91D33-C829-4184-A052-C2F932C93D64.png
and can’t stop seeing it now. This with the right of the plate where Joel (who posted a picture of the same breakfast) had meat on it, she’s hidden the right hand side of her plate where the meat would have been. The time she went to McDonald’s with him and hid what she ate. The Nando’s bag. Fine, don’t be vegan, or even veggie, but don’t hide it 😄

pretty sure this and the excessive drinking are the main reasons for the glow down.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

ChilliBean

VIP Member
Always think nothing puts me off engaging with an influencer on social media more than them moaning about things like this. Just makes them come across as so snobby

ETA - people engaging with her on social media pays her bills so she should be less of a twat about it tbh.

Attachments

Reactions: 9

SpritneyBeers

‘Fashun’
that pose is giving "Mom said its my turn on the Playstation"

I think this an exceptionally good characterisation of the problem she and all manner of other influencers between 27ish and 34ish are staring down the barrel of.

For the most part your audience ages with you, and if your brand is centred around some general style and lifestyle amalgam as is the case for most of these women, then if your lifestyle gets suspended in amber to the extent that it falls out of kilter with the habits and/or aspirations of a large % of other people your age, your audience evaporates. And of course the party going 19-year-olds are mostly inclined to follow other 19-year-olds. They don’t gravitate naturally to parasocial relationships with women a decade or more older than them. So an influencer with a lifestyle that most of her followers have either grown out of or have grown out of enjoying is ultimately on a hiding to nothing.
Totally agree. See also Lily Melrose. There's a whole audience of people around her age (myself included) who don't have kids and don't want to see family content, but also find the whole Tiktok fashion thing totally un-relatable. I don't know anyone in their late 20s or 30s who dresses like that, regardless of lifestyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

hhheyyyy

this is a really stupid thing to be arsed about but the fact she describes everything as ‘good’ grates on me. ‘This skirt: very good imo’ ‘watching this film. Good imo’ ‘very good read imo’ ‘my dog. Good imo’ get a new adjective I beg :(

• Haha
Her boyfriend writes a lot for the Guardian online. Every time I see a terrible weak cheugy pop culture headline I know it’s going to be one of his - I’m never wrong
Oh really? Haha, he probably makes some pocket money from that then. Even so, hard to imagine it's enough to fund living in London. And he's quite clear in his book that he does not come from money. Maybe Hannah's fake ads supplement them both?

Her boyfriend writes a lot for the Guardian online. Every time I see a terrible weak cheugy pop culture headline I know it’s going to be one of his - I’m never wrong
Btw don't you just love how he thinks he's so edgy and irreverent and just so modern and millenial and it's like dude, you're mid-thirties with a nasal voice, a sad af gf, and cankles. Go home.

• Haha

hhheyyyy

She’s such an entitled prick how is she any different from anyone else who fails their driving test?? People are obviously just trying to make her feel better??? She’s got a god complex.

Makes me laugh how she keeps reiterating ‘first ever driving test’ and ‘completely normal’ hahaha someone tell her plenty of people pass first time too, and without the privileged advantage an intensive course gives you.

Attachments

LavaFlake

VIP Member
SmartSelect_20220806-100757_Instagram.jpg

Her dressing up like this pisses me off in ways I find hard to describe lol.

Also... suggested post? I don't think x

I'm maybe a year or older than Hannah and I find her content so unrelatable now. Why on earth would I want to wear clothes my 19 year old cousin also wears?! Plus the amount of boozing makes my head spin a bit.

• Haha
E96ACD70-EBC7-49AB-8DF7-5F58075D310A.png

I can’t believe how much she’s “glowed down”. She’s a couple of tinnies and late nights away from asking for some spare change for a night in a hostel.
Also she used to inspire me to embrace my paleness. This is doing the opposite.

Jvuddie

VIP Member
New here! But she is truly AWFUL and up her own arse isn't she!? Love how she polled yesterday as to whether people wanted to see her holiday photos via grid or a reel (i find it unbelievably tragic that people actually voted on this. Why would you want to see the holiday photos some random loser, who don't know, in the first place!?) and she didnt even bother to listen and just uploaded them how she wanted anyway.

She's also mates with that lauren mahon girl. Who is one of the more tragic versions of the 'rapidly approaching 40 and still devastated to be single so hanging around with 25 year ASOS hipsters to try and pretend it isn't happening' influencers you encounter these days.

Sorry but I am not gonna go and have a browse at anyone’s feed to ‘help them out’ when most of us slave away for every penny we earn 😂😂
I really can’t believe the level of entitlement there. No one owes Hannah a job as an influencer for Christ sake. If your content’s shit (which in her case, it is. Nothing to do with “shadow banning” which personally I think is a myth made up by influencers not able to play the game) then you don’t get to make a living from it. Door’s on the left, see yourself out.

Maybe she can have a go at using that Law degree now.

this is one of the weirdest one of these I've ever seen..... people at least usually post a couple of comments on other threads to TRY and look legit :LOL:
Def. Do you think it was her or something? She does seem to pay way too much attention to this place for someone with just one tiny thread.

i could see her being hammered enough by 8:12pm to create a tattle account and tell everyone how great she is. Her or one of her many friends 😄

• Haha