Hannah Louise F

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Veteran blogger and owner of In Reverie Vintage...

Thought she deserved her own thread rather than having to share Amelia’s!

Reactions: 2
I actually respect her hustle, that vintage shop is an absolute grift but she knew the mugs would buy rubbish at 100x the cost she bought it for because it came from her. Shudder to think of what her flat full of mismatched ceramics looks like storing it all though!

Reactions: 4
I actually respect her hustle, that vintage shop is an absolute grift but she knew the mugs would buy rubbish at 100x the cost she bought it for because it came from her. Shudder to think of what her flat full of mismatched ceramics looks like storing it all though!
I do wonder where the hell she stores it all! I like some of the things on there but it’s all so overpriced.

Reactions: 1
I do wonder where the hell she stores it all! I like some of the things on there but it’s all so overpriced.
Their flat is soooo over-crowded with her stuff as is, can only assume there’s a spare bedroom floor to ceiling of her car boot tat

Reactions: 3
I’m well aware this is a horrible thing to say but she looks like she stinks. I can’t explain it. She just looks like her clothes would smell of damp and stale fags 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To me, she just seems incredibly smug? But then maybe I would be too, she does seem to have a pretty cushy life

Reactions: 10
Is she not bored of taking pictures of herself. It's all her content is

I enjoyed her content a while back but then she just started posting loads of thirst traps and I made my exit.

Reactions: 7
I’ve followed her for ages and she now lives in the same apartments I used to live in for years. Gutted I’ve missed my chance to run into her! 😂

Happy to have found this thread!

I used to really like her especially in her days of the sleek red hair when she was studying law and had the emo vibe that Llymlrs wished she had. I remember her wearing thinking her graduation look was iconic. But now she just seems really smug and her hair is...well....I can't see anyone taking a photo of that to the hairdressers

I find her tone of voice on stories when it comes to politics and social issues is condescending - does anyone get what I mean?

Having said all of the above, some of the inreverie stuff is really pretty so fair play! However I did see her selling a scuffed plastic shell for £24 which was questionable

Reactions: 4
Yeah she just looks scruffy and shabby these days, certainly don’t feel inspired by her like I used to

I don’t know why she pipes up about politics either when she comes from a fairly affluent middle class background and has seemingly faced no issues herself, she chooses to rent in London when she probably could have bought where’s she’s from up north so all this anti-landlord tirade is tedious

Reactions: 5
Yeah she just looks scruffy and shabby these days, certainly don’t feel inspired by her like I used to

I don’t know why she pipes up about politics either when she comes from a fairly affluent middle class background and has seemingly faced no issues herself, she chooses to rent in London when she probably could have bought where’s she’s from up north so all this anti-landlord tirade is tedious
The anti landlord tirade is ridiculous, i’m sure she could afford to buy somewhere if she is so anti landlord lol

Veteran blogger and owner of In Reverie Vintage...

Thought she deserved her own thread rather than having to share Amelia’s!
I was following her without knowing much about her as she kept popping up on my recommendations - I honestly assumed she was a Helen Anderson wannabe!

Reactions: 1
she's the most pretentious East London stereotype iv ever seen, also her boyfriend has a reputation for being with women much younger than him, gross

also does anyone else think she has aged a lot. not sure if it is the haircut or the 70s style. she is confusing like she could be mid-thirties but she's only mid-twenties

Reactions: 11
she's the most pretentious East London stereotype iv ever seen, also her boyfriend has a reputation for being with women much younger than him, gross

also does anyone else think she has aged a lot. not sure if it is the haircut or the 70s style. she is confusing like she could be mid-thirties but she's only mid-twenties
What's the story about her bf?
🤔

He's spoken about quite a bit in the last few pages of his ex's thread
Basically a 30 something year old man baby who writes for Vice and has younger girlfriends that he sponges off