Hannah Louise F

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never posted before and am usually a big time lurker but came across this earlier and felt like I had to chime in. The article in the Metro is absolutely, categorically, 100% about her. I know ex bf well and there is no way her behaviour was a response to his. He’s a really good guy and she’s a massive gaslighter/manipulator who should have had her reputation annihilated after the way she treated him. An absolute joke that she was the abuser in a relationship and still has any kind of brand and gets any amount of work

👀👀 welcome and could you possibly link the article - somehow missed it...

Reactions: 1
Rereading that article and the “Perhaps it came apart when she stormed out of a party because the DJ played Kylie Minogue – a teenage crush of mine whose very existence would frequently send her into a fit of rage.” bit will never fail to kill me off

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
New here! But she is truly AWFUL and up her own arse isn't she!? Love how she polled yesterday as to whether people wanted to see her holiday photos via grid or a reel (i find it unbelievably tragic that people actually voted on this. Why would you want to see the holiday photos some random loser, who don't know, in the first place!?) and she didnt even bother to listen and just uploaded them how she wanted anyway.

She's also mates with that lauren mahon girl. Who is one of the more tragic versions of the 'rapidly approaching 40 and still devastated to be single so hanging around with 25 year ASOS hipsters to try and pretend it isn't happening' influencers you encounter these days.

Reactions: 8
New here! But she is truly AWFUL and up her own arse isn't she!? Love how she polled yesterday as to whether people wanted to see her holiday photos via grid or a reel (i find it unbelievably tragic that people actually voted on this. Why would you want to see the holiday photos some random loser, who don't know, in the first place!?) and she didnt even bother to listen and just uploaded them how she wanted anyway.

She's also mates with that lauren mahon girl. Who is one of the more tragic versions of the 'rapidly approaching 40 and still devastated to be single so hanging around with 25 year ASOS hipsters to try and pretend it isn't happening' influencers you encounter these days.
I thought hannah was a well worn 32 /33 but she's 28?! The booze has taken it's toll.

Lauren mohan was desperately ill for a couple of years wasn't she? I think it is harder for women to date after something like than then men. Women typically want to nurture but men want (typically) a younger perfect woman who has never been ill, never been pregnant and can dedicate themselves to looking after them
Lauren does do super annoying insta posts though, all those pointless fulls stops etc.

You know what I’m all for free the nip but she’s actually starting to make me feel sick. I’ve seen her tits more than I’ve seen my own. Why is having breasts her only personality trait she’s not fit enough to pull this off
That is desperately unflattering

Reactions: 3
You know what I’m all for free the nip but she’s actually starting to make me feel sick. I’ve seen her tits more than I’ve seen my own. Why is having breasts her only personality trait she’s not fit enough to pull this off
“Not fit enough to pull this off” is exactly it.

She doesn’t look as hot as she used to, but she’s not awful looking or anything, but she makes herself look SO much worse by insisting on wearing the kind of tit that would only look good on a skinny 18 year old waif.

Reactions: 2
lol I do find her cringe and try hard but i don't think we should have an expectation to wear bras and there's definitely no certain body type where it's acceptable to not wear one. This thread's going in a bit of an iffy direction...

Im a bigger gal with saggy tits and am not comfortable doing it myself but see others with similar bodies and think they look good/it's not an issue. I think at this point she's doing it in response to comments here.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
lol I do find her cringe and try hard but i don't think we should have an expectation to wear bras and there's definitely no certain body type where it's acceptable to not wear one. This thread's going in a bit of an iffy direction...

Im a bigger gal with saggy tits and am not comfortable doing it myself but see others with similar bodies and think they look good/it's not an issue. I think at this point she's doing it in response to comments here.
its nothing to do with her body! I just don’t think she pulls it off. Doesn’t look good imo! A lot of girls look good doing it and I’m totally for never wearing a bra, but on her it’s jarring.
Also I’ve never been more certain in my life after seeing these pictures that she’s using the sharpening tool on Facetune to make her nipples more prominent. I’ve suspected it before… Nobody’s nipples are that solid wtf
Think she’s using her nipples to try and up her engagement lmao

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
its nothing to do with her body! I just don’t think she pulls it off. Doesn’t look good imo! A lot of girls look good doing it and I’m totally for never wearing a bra, but on her it’s jarring.
Also I’ve never been more certain in my life after seeing these pictures that she’s using the sharpening tool on Facetune to make her nipples more prominent. I’ve suspected it before… Nobody’s nipples are that solid wtf
Think she’s using her nipples to try and up her engagement lmao
Wasn't so much directed to you, I know what you meant and agree.

Was more in response to the other person implying she hasn't got the physique to pull it off

(Sorry I've got different accounts logged in oops)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m still laughing at her saying she’s wearing a bra in that picture but her tits are ‘too powerful’
Must be the thinnest bra in the world

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Sorry if I came across that way but that’s certainly not what I meant. I have no expectation of others to wear bras, however this is a gossip and bitching site, and if I feel she doesn’t look good in a particular outfit (bra or not) this is the place to say it, and why the heck not.

No need to bring other folks into it, we’re talking about a specific influencer online monetising her social media presence and image who also happens to be a bit of a crappy person by many accounts. Not just some unassuming person with boobs walking down the street.

Wasn't so much directed to you, I know what you meant and agree.

Was more in response to the other person implying she hasn't got the physique to pull it off

(Sorry I've got different accounts logged in oops)
That’s not quite what I meant. She has a nice figure I think, and I said that above, but she makes herself look tit a lot, as others have said also many times on here. She has awful taste. There’s a social media account I think somewhere where a plus size woman (I’m also plus size btw) recreates various celebrity outfits I think it’s called something like “fashion or thin?” Can’t find it now. It’s basically testing if looks celebrities wear that people go crazy over actually look good, or if they only look good on a size 4 celebrity. I think Hannah got used to being a tiny doll that didn’t have to have any actual dress sense because she looked good in a fluorescent green and orange potato sack, now she’s normal sized and she doesn’t have the style for it and she’s just a pretty girl in bad clothes.
It’s not about people in bigger bodies in general not being able to wear what they want. It is about Hannah’s (who isn’t big or plus size) awful dress sense that doesn’t suit her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
omg I hate I used to think she was so cool and now she’s so cringe I don’t even like her outfits!!!!