Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She really is. I get the whiff of fakery from her page. I think she probably lies to brands about engagement. She and her content are mediocre as hell. Her page is one of the most depressing on Instagram. She's doing nothing with her life. Waster.

She's got nothing going for her. Just drinks and seeks attention, and hangs out with sad twat Joel Golby. I couldn't live one week in her life. Genuinely.

Published writer bf firstly wrote one of the most appalling books ever. It's an actually testament to the drivel a mediocre white man can get published. It's really fucking enraging how bad it is. He probably doesn't make a lot, especially since the book wasn't exactly a hit and came out several years ago. Doubt freelancing for Vice is that lucrative. Maybe he's on benefits? who knows.
It’s enough money to afford a (studio remember, it has a bed in the mezzanine) flat in a shit bit of London though. I know people who do.

i do not find that dog cute at all and the endless dog pics were the thing that made me unfollow her :LOL:

i think a LOT of influencers forget that not everyone finds their pet as adorable as they do and their folowers (usually) didn't sign up to follow a pet account. But maybe it works on more people than it puts off, idk.
Totally agree on the dog! And I love dogs but that dog isn’t cute enough to see the level of pics we are forced to. Just a bit weird looking

Moseying on over here from the Lizzy Hadfield thread, where Hannah the Frenemy has popped up from time to time. I have to admit, I love the glam and rock and roll styles from the 70s, but to me there's a certain ick factor to being inspired by groupies like Pamela Des Barres and Bebe Buell (Liv Tyler's mom). I wouldn't be surprised if Hannah glorifies that lifestyle a little bit. So much of that scene was about sex, drugs, and rock 'n roll, and also grown men preying on underage girls who didn't know any better. Ew.
Yeah it was a double ick era because not only were the girls underage, they were very underage in some instances 12-14. WTF does a thirty year old man have in common with a 12-14 year old girl SMH.

ChilliBean

VIP Member
I've followed her for a long time and really liked her, thought she was down to earth and self aware. Then the big public breakdown happened with her ex Tom Connick which I was half following and thought that neither party came out well of at all, but he tweeted that he wrote this article, which was about Hannah: https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/03/when...ound-support-lacking-for-men-like-me-8793276/

Totally soured her and any attempts of ironic narcissism or funny bitchy takes just feel really insidious and grim now.
This is absolutely horrific reading. How did you find the tweet which said that he wrote this? I can’t find him on twitter

Sorry to double post but Just found this tweet when they broke up. And then the other tweet about elbowing her ex however I can’t find the original tweet it’s referring to..

Attachments

Last edited:
It looks really severe. She's got really pretty features but you just can't pull off the Effy Stonem eye makeup look in your late 20s anymore 😂 (this is a sad reality for me too).
It’s like she’s trying to cover up the premature aging, but as most people know that makes it worse