Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

4dominoes

Always think nothing puts me off engaging with an influencer on social media more than them moaning about things like this. Just makes them come across as so snobby

ETA - people engaging with her on social media pays her bills so she should be less of a twat about it tbh.
I just came on here to see if anyone had posted that. Very rude imho! I normally like Hannah and yes that question does sound annoying but I can’t imagine making a career out of Instagram and then being so publicly disdainful of my followers.

Reactions: 12

ejej123

Chatty Member
Sorry but I am not gonna go and have a browse at anyone’s feed to ‘help them out’ when most of us slave away for every penny we earn 😂😂

Imah

Chatty Member
Followed her since her uni days. It’s funny she plays this ‘hyper feminist I hate all men’ role and yet has pretty much skipped from boyfriend to boyfriend, never been single for more than a month.

The photos are grim, she looks a mess and the crotch shots are unnecessary

lolzipops

I really like Hannah’s Instagram and I think she’s genuinely a nice person which is why she has such a large group of mates!
Whenever I’ve met her in passing too she’s always been super nice!
It’s cool she posts about music she likes too it means more people might get into hardcore music or some more alt genres

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Sad
Ahh yes but you need to remember that she is not like other girls, she is much better. You can tell by how smug she is on every picture. She also posted before that she didn’t care about doing anything to do with law after graduating, so she must be smarter than other people because she got a first despite not caring.

An office job is far below her!
Oh god, I forgot about her getting a first and not caring.

Entitled middle class pick me girl masquerading as an 80s style working class hero just because she (sometimes) has a northern accent and drinks pints. Oh, and rents and can’t get over the bitterness.

I do enjoy when influencers promote their own Tattle pages.
Funny that shes chosen to quote the comment that doesn’t highlight her relationship/general behaviour. Influencers at their finest, manipulating whatever they can. Do you want to be fair and quote what the other half are saying?

- for someone that tries to personify being reck n rewlll reckless no sh!ts given - you’re reading up on yourself on tattle? HA

Jvuddie

VIP Member
I ran her profile through my work's social media tool. It's a paid for one and so pretty accurate. (and it's been a slow thursday...)

30% of her followers are fake. Which is HIGH. Her engagement is really crap too - as it would be if you are just shouting at bots

Reactions: 11

bex321

she's the most pretentious East London stereotype iv ever seen, also her boyfriend has a reputation for being with women much younger than him, gross

also does anyone else think she has aged a lot. not sure if it is the haircut or the 70s style. she is confusing like she could be mid-thirties but she's only mid-twenties

Also sorry, lol how sad am I that I went about my day but then had to come back and say this; but how in the fuck is she, Hannah Louise Farringdon of very mild Instagram and terrible hat fame, inspiring people to get into different genres of music? 😂 she’s not John Peel ffs. Also I like a lot of the stuff she does and I wouldn’t say she’s a pinnacle of great taste with her finger on the pulse. Nothing aspirational about her either.

• Haha

Sunburnsjess

She was definitely at some sort of illegal gathering/party last night with zero social distancing, with another "influencer" Millie (don't think she has her own thread but she posted and then deleted a story at the gathering). So disgusted by this kind of behaviour, and the ironic bit is that she always goes on about politics and supporting the NHS. As much as I agree with her political commentary, like perhaps don't go on about how important funding/supporting the NHS is to you if you're then going to flout COVID guidelines and attend illegal gatherings during a pandemic?! Gross behaviour frankly.

• Angry

LavaFlake

VIP Member
In some twitter circles she's getting absolutely dunked on for this tweet. I get twitter is all about taking the piss out of people but...they're taking a photo. We've seen her film and take photos at gigs so...
This is what I hate about her and Joel. Their humour seems to be dunking on other people enjoying things that they consider above them or normie. Especially Joel tbh, but this shows her true colours a bit.

hhheyyyy

She’s always so left wing and anti England fuck the tories but then the football comes around and she thinks it’s cool to be like ENGERLANDDD 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 pubs pints 🍻 it’s coming home!!!!!! Makes me cringeeee

• Haha

Imah

Chatty Member
Her life doesn’t seem very fulfilling. Only time she leaves the house is to either go to the pub or walk the dog. Part of me reckons their flat must be rancid.

she’s naturally such a stunning girl with interesting features it’s a shame she’s Transformed into this pick me girl who likes to mention she’s northern at any opportunity, only drinks Guinness & tries to dress like she’s from a working class background (when she’s from a decent part of Lancashire lol)

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
Ugh, she's so nasty. She reminds me of people I've met who are incapable of saying anything nice. I don't mean in a Pollyanna "everything's sunshine and roses" kind of way, but just being genuine. Everything is ironic (even looking like a wreck), every remark must either be snarky or sarcastic so that the world will know of your superior intelligence and coolness. She talks at you, not to you. Can you imagine running into her at a party and her saying "Hey, nice to see you"? No. She'd give you the up-and-down and announce, loudly enough for people around her to hear: "Fucking dull party, isn't it? God, I need a drink."

• Haha
Reactions: 10

London123

Unless they’re mates this feels at best a
9F389DC9-71F1-412D-B449-CEE448C9227C.jpeg
very tired and rubbish joke and at worst borderline homophobic? Also if they’re not mates why tag him?!

• Wow
Reactions: 10