Hannah Louise F

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahah! While she’s been doing her intensive driving course she “took it easy” in all other aspects of her life 🤣 that’s hilarious. Pints, laying on the sofa with your dog and posting tit content. And now people with actual jobs are asking her if they can fit it around their normal jobs. As if she would know…

Also I’ll probably get hate for mentioning boobs but this is just my opinion which I am allowed to have. She would look SO much better in this top with a proper bra on.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She’s such an entitled prick how is she any different from anyone else who fails their driving test?? People are obviously just trying to make her feel better??? She’s got a god complex.

Makes me laugh how she keeps reiterating ‘first ever driving test’ and ‘completely normal’ hahaha someone tell her plenty of people pass first time too, and without the privileged advantage an intensive course gives you.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Visually speaking the silhouette here is all wrong. I’m here for an oversized jacket but there is absolutely no balance to any of the components of the outfit ??
14F5A7B0-8BFA-401E-8EF6-852BD87EE917.jpeg

Reactions: 3
She would look SO much better in this top with a proper bra on.
I thought this outfit was really scruffy and unflattering!
these might as well be about any outfit she wears these days :ROFLMAO: see also that vintage dress she bought in new York that was quite obviously too small across the chest.

eta: bizarre that shes been sent books by Fitzcarraldo Editions?? Is that because of Joel? she's not someone i think of as a big reader

She’s such an entitled prick how is she any different from anyone else who fails their driving test?? People are obviously just trying to make her feel better??? She’s got a god complex.

Makes me laugh how she keeps reiterating ‘first ever driving test’ and ‘completely normal’ hahaha someone tell her plenty of people pass first time too, and without the privileged advantage an intensive course gives you.
Wow that tweet was a bit cunty wasn’t it

eta: bizarre that shes been sent books by Fitzcarraldo Editions?? Is that because of Joel? she's not someone i think of as a big reader
nah she is in fairness. Up until quite recently one of her main bits of content were book chat, I think she has a highlight in Instagram. However it has cooled down a bit recently. Maybe she’s over trying to impress Joel since he gave her HPV

Reactions: 2
Tragic when the most engagement you get is to ask about driving lessons LOL

ETA: what?! Joel gave her HPV? @TreeTrunksApplePie

EDITED AGAIN TO ADD: just tapped onto the next story lol apologies, yep okay good on her for sharing

Reactions: 1
i think it’s fine to have HPV as it’s quite common and good for her for using her platform to tell young people to get tested but knowing it’s come from shagging him makes me ill i can’t lie

i think it’s fine to have HPV as it’s quite common and good for her for using her platform to tell young people to get tested but knowing it’s come from shagging him makes me ill i can’t lie
They’re both so gross in that awful flat just makes me wanna hurl the thought of it

Reactions: 2
How many videos is she gonna post walking down the street braless? My tits hurt just watching

• Haha
How many videos is she gonna post walking down the street braless? My tits hurt just watching
Amen. It’s not even just that it doesn’t look as good as she thinks, and gives intense “pick me” vibes. As a fellow decent sized boob girl I can feel the discomfort and sticky under boob just watching her.

They’ll be down by her ankles soon as well. But at least they’ll match her face. 🫣

That second photo looks like security camera footage of shady meth heads hanging outside a gas station.

• Haha
C61E8112-7B82-45F3-9F8B-435211A837E8.png

Definitely not the PR from this company asking that question 😂 nope… absolutely not… move along… nothing to see here…