Hannah Louise F

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It gets worse!

I followed Hannah about 4 to 5 years ago as I found her really attractive and thought she seemed sound, but my word she is past her peak… I do wonder what she’s going to do career wise in the near-to-mid future, as there’s no chance she’ll continue to get work looking like this, bless her.

In fairness I do think she comes across as a decent person and is still funny, so will continue to follow her even though the attraction is no longer there.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It gets worse!

I followed Hannah about 4 to 5 years ago as I found her really attractive and thought she seemed sound, but my word she is past her peak… I do wonder what she’s going to do career wise in the near-to-mid future, as there’s no chance she’ll continue to get work looking like this, bless her.

In fairness I do think she comes across as a decent person and is still funny, so will continue to follow her even though the attraction is no longer there.
He's gross 🤢

Putting this here as Joel doesn't have a thread - he comes across as such an arrogant tosspot when he reviews books and does writing Q&As in instagram

Reactions: 6