Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hhheyyyy

Her reels are so deeply embarrassing you just know she thinks she looks dead cool
For a young woman she really gives off middle age man energy

• Haha
Reactions: 8

éman

It’s just microtrend on top of microtrend and she wonders why her content is flopping. Her personal style has completely evaporated, she looks like every 16 year old on tiktok
I think this an exceptionally good characterisation of the problem she and all manner of other influencers between 27ish and 34ish are staring down the barrel of.

For the most part your audience ages with you, and if your brand is centred around some general style and lifestyle amalgam as is the case for most of these women, then if your lifestyle gets suspended in amber to the extent that it falls out of kilter with the habits and/or aspirations of a large % of other people your age, your audience evaporates. And of course the party going 19-year-olds are mostly inclined to follow other 19-year-olds. They don’t gravitate naturally to parasocial relationships with women a decade or more older than them. So an influencer with a lifestyle that most of her followers have either grown out of or have grown out of enjoying is ultimately on a hiding to nothing.

Reactions: 8
I have a strong suspicion that these questions that she’s supposedly getting asked, that, most of the time end up being answered ft. Affiliate Link, are in fact her talking to herself. I have a strong doubt that any of her 60k bot followers wants fashion tips off her these days. (Btw hasn’t she been on 50-60k for like ten years now?)
I strongly agree. It’s her/Joel or people from the aff link companies. It just doesn’t make sense with the level of engagement she has. Also who would want to look like her at a wedding in some badly fitting lime Green two piece and no bra? 🤣 terrible hair and an air of someone who stinks of fags and chip fat

Reactions: 7
Im vegan too. Yeah she annoys the shit out of me and yet I check out her feed every now and again out of morbid curiousity. Being veggie if you once had strong vegan principles makes zero sense for the planet or the environment. She's just a hollow shell of a person who lives for freebies. Her life is just weirdly tragic. And Joel Golby. I can't imagine anything worse than banging him, with his nasal voice and cankles. His book was the biggest pile of trash I've ever read. I'd change my whole identity if I'd put my name to that crap. Eugh.

• Haha

Bingbong1

Chatty Member
I mean, for once she's not wrong. But she still manages to get in some snarkiness.
It's just the fact that she posts a standalone high and mighty story like this followed by a riveting "what I wore in a week" reel

It's just the fact that she posts a standalone high and mighty story like this followed by a riveting "what I wore in a week" reel
Reminds me of

Attachments

• Haha

bex321

she used to be so stunning and now she looks so drained and tired, probably from all the drinking?

Bingbong1

Chatty Member
So to add to this thread, my best friends used to live with Hannah in South london about three/four years ago and they hated it! She would stay in bed until 2pm, CONSTANTLY get PR packages and I went in to her room once and it was disgusting, plates and food everywhere, she's get drunk and loudly have sex every night. When you spoke to her so was friendly, but she was really ashamed of her job, and embarrassed by it. Also even then she would eat meat when drunk! In terms of her pay, she told us she earned circa 30k, but that was a couple of years ago. So she is/was not loaded, she just gets a lot of free stuff. Plus I used to live in the same east London building that she does now. It's in a DEAD part of London but the building does have a pool!!! But that part doesn't really fit into the working class cosplay, so she doesn't post about it!
Tbf 30k is loaded for doing fuck all. I work hard and don't make that 😭

ekl2000

VIP Member
I enjoyed her content a while back but then she just started posting loads of thirst traps and I made my exit.

SpritneyBeers

Her life doesn’t seem very fulfilling. Only time she leaves the house is to either go to the pub or walk the dog. Part of me reckons their flat must be rancid.

she’s naturally such a stunning girl with interesting features it’s a shame she’s Transformed into this pick me girl who likes to mention she’s northern at any opportunity, only drinks Guinness & tries to dress like she’s from a working class background (when she’s from a decent part of Lancashire lol)
I really would not want to share a flat that small with a man and a dog :sick:

the working class cosplay is something that really annoys me about a lot of influencers. They think hiding their privilege makes them more "real" but it has totally the opposite effect.

buffyjayne

Chatty Member
Imagine making fun of people taking a picture when that is her literal job on Instagram.
Get over yourself and let people have their fun Hannah.

sfts

She loves a bloody whinge doesn’t she?! Making it sound like it’s torture to take a photo of a can of Magners. I’m sorry but how tiring can that be..
9E8BA704-48AC-4B91-A7D4-92F9C03BFEF7.png

• Sick

Bingbong1

Chatty Member
lol I do find her cringe and try hard but i don't think we should have an expectation to wear bras and there's definitely no certain body type where it's acceptable to not wear one. This thread's going in a bit of an iffy direction...

Im a bigger gal with saggy tits and am not comfortable doing it myself but see others with similar bodies and think they look good/it's not an issue. I think at this point she's doing it in response to comments here.

• Heart

LavaFlake

VIP Member
You can look pretty effortlessly good in your early to mid twenties but you just can't pull it off after 😭 I know from personal experience lmfao and these two are also an excellent example.

Hannah looks a mess like the kind of middle age drunk in leopard print you'd avoid in the pub toilets and Joel's clothes look so ill fitting 💀