Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
I went on a DATE 😉😉😜😜
Do you wanna see my DATE??! 🤪🤪
I’m so bored of it. No one fucking cares. You’re not a celeb. Why is this man behaving like this too? Taking photos and videos of her doing her fake gurn. Have some self respect man.

I sometimes wonder if she forgets she has kids.

Reactions: 25
This reminds me of when I failed my AS levels because I got a new boyfriend and spent all my time with him rather than course work and revising 😂.
I have a feeling the access to medical course might go the same way…

• Haha

sallybreadsticks

Chatty Member
I've heard a couple of things about this new guy she's seeing but will share them once they're verified.

It's absolutely fascinating how she's already managed to get this moron - and I'm told he's very very simple - to take her photos. Especially as she's dressed like Mr Tumble.

Fairplay to him if he's bang into tired old fannys like hers, but the early stages of the relationship ALREADY becoming public property really doesn't bode well for him. He'll be gone by xmas once he realises a) she's a mess and b) there's a 2000 post-long Tattle thread.

And that raises a good point - how does she introduce herself to new men in terms of her job, history and online presence? He probably doesn't care about her casual racism. I wonder if Hannah has a filter on her Tinder profile for "no Chinese people please". LMAO

• Haha
  • Wow

Maria1212

Chatty Member
No offensive taken - no need to apologise

I get my info sporadically and some of it might be altered before I get it, hence my inaccuracy

My chinese husband has a saying "Truth is always truth, until you speak it..."
This person is quite clearly a troll and I'm not even mad 😂

• Haha

coolcapitalist

Chatty Member
as a mum a bit older than Hannah who is currently a student again I honestly just don’t have time for the social side, I’m polite with the other students but I’m doing all my reading, essays etc. real fast in between work and looking after my daughter and then dashing off after class to the childminder / home. there are a couple of older students I have my eye on to talk to at some point but honestly the youngsters on the course make me feel so old and I have no intention of taking selfies with them 🤣 The experience of studying as a 20 something vs 30 something with kids is completely different.

• Heart

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Favourite moments of the year so far? Number 1- the day I split up with my kids father of course!

😬😬😬🤨

View attachment 1739012

I cried about my breakup but it WAS the best day of my life and also THERES MAGIC FLOWING THROUGH MY SOUL

Is she a narcissist wtf is happening?
Who over the age of 15 refers to their friends as ‘mates’? I’m cringing so hard at her pushing the fact she is so happy without her ex. It’s way too much info to share 🫠
Also referring to her holiday to Copenhagen as wild cos she met up with some random she met on holiday 12 years ago. Get a life Hannah

• Haha

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Who are her friends who are happy to have sleepovers in their 30s? I can think of nothing worse.

I want to veg on my own sofa, in my own home.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Cringing so hard for her with “and no I wasn’t alone 👀” yeah we get it Hannah!! Just write “I had sex with another man”. That’s all you want to say anyway. Fuck me, the photo of his shoes is enough. We don’t need you to spell it out.

panda-eyes

Call me a prude or old fashioned or whatever, but it just feels so weird/childish (I’m not actually sure, I can’t put my finger on it) that she’s trying to push the dating thing but being really sneaky (or so she thinks) about it. I think regardless of what happened in their relationship, it was a long term thing with kids involved and it just feels weird. I feel like I’m following a 16 year old who’s gearing up to lose her virginity, not a 30 year old mother of two studying to be a doctor. Weird.

• Haha

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Its not just the gifted stay. How many parents of small children have the luxury of an overnight spa stay in December?

My weekends are pretty much fully booked until the new year. Decemeber is so so so busy I could cry

ChilliBean

VIP Member
Some facts for you all:

-- she's living at her family places / various friends, Chris is stil in the house and does 80% of the childcare. He thinks she's a massive fanny.

-- the new boyfriend lives at home with his parents, hence scuttling Hannah in various unhygienic Travelodges next to the motorway

-- some of her friends have tried to intervene but she walked out of the session, claiming she'd left the car unlocked by mistake.... then promptly sped off down the motorway (in the opposite direction to her home)

-- The Leopard will relaunch in 2023 as a form of 'anti-woke, pro-Brexit' blog where Gemma and Hannah will discuss various right-wing talking points, in an attempt to get more advertisers on board. Not sure about this strategy but hey

I've seen so much unfounded speculation and mistruth on her recently I felt I had to provide some honesty and facts xox

3/4 of the above facts are 100% correct, and the other is only 50% correct based on my sauces. Just trying to be transparent here
we love you sallybreadsticks

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Snazzycat

Chatty Member
Calling herself a single mum is a fucking joke right? She can't seriously think that! I wonder what her CO-PARENT Chris makes of that?

My mum adopted me and my sibling all on her own whilst working full time and ALWAYS found time to take us out at the weekends and on holidays (on her own). She never spent a night away from us (to go bump uglies with some desperate sockless douche from Portsmouth) thats for sure!

That is a single parent!

majestic26

VIP Member
BMI is literally a measure of weight when cross-referenced with height. Is she saying all short people have high BMIs? There are obviously conversations to be had about the use of BMI as an indicator of health but you can't say 'I'm short so it's skewed' because it literally gives you a measurement that accounts for your height.

Suddenly that 7/27 starting to make a lot of sense.

• Haha

Peaches9

Ok I really try and live by the mantra if you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all.
But I can’t help it. hannah is having a crisis.
i went through the same when I split up with my long term ex. But I was 25 and not a mother. I missed out on student life etc etc so I over compensated. Ended up getting severe tonsillitis which kept me bed bound for three weeks as antibiotics didn’t help initially. even the picture of her napping, she’s going to burn out.
that story about Magaluf and going to Sweden was so mortifying. What was more mortifying was the use of the 🤪 face about a million times. The only reason she would do that is with the hope of something happening.

hannah I know you read this, I’m sure you do. Please please concentrate on your college course and your boys. Stop prioritising whatever it is you think you have to prove.