Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks horrendous posing with those cans. Why the hell does she think we need to see a photo of her greasy mug all the time? Obsessed with herself at the moment.

Reactions: 9
I absolutely hate the following and more
No-one come for me (nobody was)
It me
It tew much
come at me
It’s the socks for me
“Lil”
OBSESSED

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
How has no one said anything about the recent stories. The photo of the soon to be hard launched tinder Boyf. Urgh. It’s not her fault entirely cause dating is a dice roll but to have said no I’m not thinking about it to a week later clearly on a date to then the notes on tinder vs bumble to now soft launch of a new man - It’s too much. Everything doesn’t have to be great. Maybe it’s me with my fetching festive green eyes again but why should it work out for her, it’s just baffling.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How has no one said anything about the recent stories. The photo of the soon to be hard launched tinder Boyf. Urgh. It’s not her fault entirely cause dating is a dice roll but to have said no I’m not thinking about it to a week later clearly on a date to then the notes on tinder vs bumble to now soft launch of a new man - It’s too much. Everything doesn’t have to be great. Maybe it’s me with my fetching festive green eyes again but why should it work out for her, it’s just baffling.
She might reveal herself to be #AD for Tinder yet

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One word: Cringe!!! 😬🙈😅
Screenshot_20221208-081629_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
If she thinks a medical career is going to allow her to slow down in December she’s in for a surprise. (Not that I think she will make it that far!)

Reactions: 14
Quite disrespectful towards her children to refer to the time when she split from their father as pure joy. Fine if she feels that way, but Hannah should keep some things to herself!
Screenshot_20221208-093836_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I also don’t believe for a second it’s pure joy. She’s said they still get on… that’s a totally different kind of break up for sure but it’s still splitting your life down the middle. They were together for years! The upheaval, the changes…. It’s not pure joy. It’s painful no matter what, isn’t it?

What in gods name is this?!!!
That’s when Jeffrey Dahmer did one of those nights out where you all dress up like your nan.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh my god I have second hand embarrassment for her

Side of crotch visible in her sitting down sneezing story… no one needs to see that you have a wax because you’re shagging some random

I’m mortified for her!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Side of crotch visible in her sitting down sneezing story… no one needs to see that you have a wax because you’re shagging some random

I’m mortified for her!
Ah, Hannah's tired fanny again. Great.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s a potent, toxic mixture of incredibly bland but also offensively unpleasant. Like I’m genuinely baffled by how someone with zero personality can be so unlikeable

• Haha
Reactions: 26
With Hannah, she's spent years in a rut with Chris. Spending her life slobbing about on the sofa, greasy, unwashed hair, clothes, junk food, little exercise. She was depressed.

She's finally got off her arse, making an effort with herself (by her standards), being more sociable. And she's become manic with it.

It's two extremes. She will crash pretty soon.

Reactions: 22
Quite disrespectful towards her children to refer to the time when she split from their father as pure joy. Fine if she feels that way, but Hannah should keep some things to herself!
View attachment 1791229
She literally posted numerous times she'd cried in the bath etc so "nothing but pure joy" is a sheer lie

Screenshot_20221208-113538_Instagram.jpg

For our blocked brethren

This has to be as unhinged as it gets surely. Someone above hit thr nail on the head.. how can she be so offensive while remaining so utterly DULL 😂

Where are her eyes?! She ain't too good for mascara!
I'm kinda glad she doesn't wear it often cause she always pairs it with the smug closed mouth smirk and showing bra

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I’m mortified for her!
It’s hardly her crotch. She just wears her pants so high cut that it’s the side of her leg.

Reactions: 7
It’s hardly her crotch. She just wears her pants so high cut that it’s the side of her leg.
Yeah I got to be honest I was scared of what I was about to see 😂 just a bit of hip and leg crease. I don’t think many people need to get that but waxed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.