Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she realise how much all the photos make it look like they’re all mocking her? They didn’t even want her in this one. She’s unknowingly playing Where’s Wally. And then in all the others she’s giving serious Dahmer.
she’s trying to be ‘wacky’ and I’m getting severe second hand embarrassment.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow… what hard work hannah…. Something you’ve actively decided to put yourself through….
She does realise if she gets into med school it’ll be waaaayyy worse

no mention of here kids there….. oh yeah that’s right you’re not really juggling college and parenting

Reactions: 8
So her course is only Monday to Wednesday? bleeping hell. The way she goes on you’d think she was down the mines 70 hours a week. She barely looks after her own kids and seems to be out all the time and has the audacity to moan about being “tired” and “worn out” to her followers who have real jobs and are the only reason she doesn’t need a proper one!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wow… what hard work hannah…. Something you’ve actively decided to put yourself through….
She does realise if she gets into med school it’ll be waaaayyy worse

no mention of here kids there….. oh yeah that’s right you’re not really juggling college and parenting
How does she have the idea that studying (what are effectively alevels , part time)is going to be so hard compared to actually being a doctor... at least that is how it comes across

Reactions: 8
If you’ve managed 5 pizza revision nights, you’re clearly not working that hard to revise

Reactions: 11
This whole college thing is so embarrassing it’s unreal. Imagine you’re there as a young student and she’s there making lists, drawing pictures and planning stupid pizza revision nights like an old saddo whilst you’re genuinely experiencing it for the first time 😂 There’s nothing wrong with being a mature student, but just grow up and be an adult, stop trying to be a 20 year old.

Also, there was a woman on TikTok this week who’s whole life was cancelled because of her use of the c word for a Chinese takeaway. Hannah’s such a snake the way she got away with that…

Reactions: 16
This whole college thing is so embarrassing it’s unreal. Imagine you’re there as a young student and she’s there making lists, drawing pictures and planning stupid pizza revision nights like an old saddo whilst you’re genuinely experiencing it for the first time 😂 There’s nothing wrong with being a mature student, but just grow up and be an adult, stop trying to be a 20 year old.

Also, there was a woman on TikTok this week who’s whole life was cancelled because of her use of the c word for a Chinese takeaway. Hannah’s such a snake the way she got away with that…
Well if you were early 20s and you've got this more mature student you'd feel like she's a frumpy mum trying to be down with the kids. You'd cringe yourself sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
as a mum a bit older than Hannah who is currently a student again I honestly just don’t have time for the social side, I’m polite with the other students but I’m doing all my reading, essays etc. real fast in between work and looking after my daughter and then dashing off after class to the childminder / home. there are a couple of older students I have my eye on to talk to at some point but honestly the youngsters on the course make me feel so old and I have no intention of taking selfies with them 🤣 The experience of studying as a 20 something vs 30 something with kids is completely different.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
At one point in my younger days (20) I did an access course because i was ‘mature’ and even then I felt ancient compared to the actual teenagers in college. My class had mainly people in their 30’s and not a single one was trying to live the college experience, we were all there to study and get into university, which is the aim obviously, for Hannah this is just something to Keep her busy and give her boring life some validation

Reactions: 14
Yeah she’s trying so hard to be cRaZy and kooky because she knows she has duck all personality so she has to put this act on.

All I can think about is the WhatsApp group they’re all in without her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The Leopard just posted! Who’s let Gem out of the cupboard?! Go on Gem, run for your life!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.